Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Kadapa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. BattugiriYour feedback matters!
Sir I have minimal hearing loss the reason behind it is before 7 month my ear drum have hole with my mistake it discharge regularly some type vibrate with large sound then I regular check it to the doctor after 3 month it become normal and in good condition but the problem is that it cause minimal hearing loss and this cause big problem in my academic and personal life it raise social street and depression I cannot hear the exact volume of my own voice I lost the judgement to talk with people it make me alone every time I cannot concentrate in my study by this problem.
Sir I wants to gain knowledge everything and I wants to be a good communicator and I wants a good personality but I have some degree of hearing loss it cause big problem in my conversation then I always behaves like fool and my appearance become so poor in public I always feel frustrating and insecure because of my bad conversation I have hearing loss 23db in right and 21db in left and I cannot recognize my speech properly then I goes to ENT specialist they cannot recommend me hearing aid I spend one year with this problem I lost everything friend ,happiness and good and attractive personality. I always feel frustrated and alone, I do not wants to live like this. I wants a luxary life to me and my family, it is only possible for a person who have good communication skill and have no place for stress but I lost all my quality and I am become a frustration and tension
My father is 65 years old he is having a skull base infection due to which he has suffered hearing loss. He has also lost his balance of walking. He cannot hear anything after putting hearing aid. He hears some buzzing sound. Need your expert advice.
I am having problem in hearing, I hear very low I have tonsils and had cold earlier Help me! What should I do to hear properly again.
Hai sir my name is n varma raju I have some hearing problem I don't listen some sounds how to rectify sir.
I seem to have some tenderness under the right ear lobe and behind the ear. I have done an audiometry test few years back and was told that I cannot hear noises in the higher frequency. Could it be because of that? is it anything to be worried?
I lost my hearing 10yrs ago.I can hear with the help of hearing aid.I lost my hearing while suffering from fever.Can i get back my hearing ?
For what purpose MONIT GTN -2.6 tablets ARE USED FOR? RECENTLY MY FATHER GOT FELT PRESSURE ON HEART FOR SOME TIME AFTER THAT HE FELT NORMAL. DOCTOR AFTER HEARING OUR PROBLEM HE GAVE THIS TABLET IN PRESCRIPTION.
My mother is 48 years old and she is unable to hear slowly she is hearing very loudly. Please suggest me the solution. Operation/ lager treatment/hearing machine. What is the better for her. She is suffering from last 8 yrs.
I'm 27 years old. I'm going to take surgery namely called tympanoplasty due to eardrum hole and bilateral hearing loss. Please give me some suggestions whether this treatment will cure my problems.
Hi, i met with an accident in year 2011. It resulted in left temporal bone fracture. Ultimately i recovered but hearing problem in left year continued can you suggest any measure? I took advice from doctor but couldn't get over it?
My bro has duff (46%) from child hood. When we consult to a doctor at his childhood. Doctor says, he was very weak so it happened. He will recover when he grow up. And also he can not talk normally. Some words are cannot spoke by him. He can not hear from some far also. But he understands by lip reading. We already tried hearing machine at cost 30000. Is there any cure of that duff and talking clearly by any operation. My bro age is now 17 running. please doctor give any suggestion. We are suffering for him very much.
I am a musician. On 17th april 14 I went to a show. I stood beside the speaker. Loud of sound hit on my left ear. On that moment I lost my hearing power. I went to the ENT. Doctor tell me my eardrum id ok. Bt in my inner ear nerve has blocked. So is it curable? if possible please help me. Bcoz its related with my profession.
My brother is deaf and dump not by birth. We have consult many doctors but didn't get the result. He is now 22 years old. is it possible so what to do?
I am suffering from communication problem I have minimal hearing loss audiologist says it is in normal range but I am not satisfied with there answer I makes depressive and frustrated every time it affect my communication skill then I start to ignore conversation with family, friends and with other sir I have hearing loss level only 20db in right and 22db in left ear my voice become worse sir I wants to become a good businessman but social stress and bad conversation makes my mind weak and my face only one expression for any situation it makes me to forget the difference between yes or no I am not able to say properly to people what I wants form them and what is like and dislike of me I wants to makes my family happy but it is not possible for me in this time but before this problem I was the vary good comedian in school and in home every one wants to be friend but in this time the situation is totally changed lack of conversation makes me unknown and frustrating person in every time in home and collage no one lesion what I say because I talks to loudly I hear my own voice loudly sir it is the stage where I have to makes myself what I want but this problem always push me back to poor condition I always cary in alone but in public I try to be strong how I become a top business man if I have did not understand what people says in front of me you loose my interest in all activity some time situation become so critical like a sico person I behave no one like my style to face the problem life become hell for me I want to use hearing aid because I wants gain my sharp minded and always happy in every situation type personality once again please tell me the advantage and disadvantage of hearing aid please do not tell me to go an ENT specialist and audiologist because I already try this I takes medicine and clean my ear wax by ENT specialist but no difference occur ENT specialist says if facing problem in conversation in collage with friend and in family and other if it affect the relation then you have to go for hearing aid trial but I wants to know from you is it good idea to use hearing aid.
I talk very loudly though I don't feel so. It gives people feeling as if I am shouting or fighting. I have mild hearing loss. Is it related.
My daughter is recently complaint of less hearing . On being consulting with ENTDoctor he advise for audiologist test. In test it os said 50% hearing loss and advice to put hearing aids. I want any other treatment to recover this loss. They are saying nerve related issue. Pls guide.
Hello sir! from some days I am facing a problem it is hearing problem. I getting problem when I listen to a music, sound even when I stay alone. It is a big problem for me. I have visited a doctor took treatment. But no outcome I got. When I listen to a sound I hear like a bad loudspeaker's sound. If I got some solution it would be very helpfull for me.
Did you know your earphones are making you deaf? Here's how.
Fact: Roughly 1.1 billion people worldwide within the age group of 12-35 have been found to be at an increased risk of developing hearing problems.
Listening to loud music on handheld devices using earphones has become a common trend among youngsters these days. You might find it very relaxing to plug in your earphones and escape into your own world of music, but you need to know that this can cause serious damage to your ears. The worst part: you won't realise your ears are being damaged until it's too late.
So, exactly how is loud music damaging your ears?
Continuous exposure to loud music from earphones or other sources results in a medical condition known as Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL), which can be associated with irreversible damage to the ears resulting in deafness.
When you hear loud music for a considerable amount of time every day it affects your hair cells (nerve cells responsible for sending sound signals to the brain) negatively, so that their ability to respond to sound decreases. If this keeps on happening for many months, eventually the hair cells are damaged beyond repair. These cells cannot be regenerated, making you permanently deaf.
How loud is too loud?
If your ears are exposed to sounds at 95, 100, 105, 110 and 115 dB (decibel, the unit used for measuring sound) for 4 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour, 30 minutes and 15 minutes each day respectively, your ears are at risk of getting severely damaged. Also, playing music at 120 dB or above can damage your ears instantly. You can have a realistic idea about the relation between decibels and sounds you commonly hear by referring to this list:
- 30 dB: soft whisper
- 75 dB: busy traffic
- 90 dB: noise of a motorcycle at 25 feet
- 100 dB: noise of a farm tractor
- 140 dB: jet plane taking off
Moreover, if you experience the following symptoms regularly, there's a high chance that you need to get your ears treated soon:
- A ringing sound in your ears when you are at a quiet place, which vanishes after a few minutes
- You need to raise the volume of TV or music to the fullest to hear it properly
- You have difficulty in hearing people talking at a distance of just 3 feet
Tips For Safer Listening
- Use earplugs: The louder the noise and the longer you're exposed to it, the greater the chance of damaging your hearing. Protect your ears with ear protectors – earplugs or earmuffs – and get away from the noise as quickly or as often as you can.
- Turn down the music: Don't listen to your personal music player at very high volumes and never to drown out background noise. If the music is uncomfortable for you to listen to, or you can’t hear external sounds when you’ve got your headphones on, then it's too loud. It's also too loud if the person next to you can hear the music from your headphones.
- Use the 60:60 rule: To enjoy music from your MP3 player safely, listen to your music at 60% of the maximum volume for no more than 60 minutes a day.
- Wear headphones: When listening to your personal music player, choose noise-cancelling headphones, or go retro with older muff-type headphones. Ear-bud style headphones and in-the-ear headphones are less effective at drowning out background noise.
- Turn down the dial: Turn down the volume on your TV, radio or hi-fi a notch. Even a small reduction in volume can make a big difference to the risk of damage to your hearing.
- Use earplugs when you’re listening to live music: They can reduce average sound levels by between 15 and 35 decibels. They’re widely available at many live music venues and shouldn’t spoil your enjoyment of the music.
- Don't put up with work noise: If you’re experiencing noise at work, talk to your human resources (HR) department or your manager and ask for advice on reducing the noise and getting hearing protection.
- Wear ear protectors: Wear ear protectors (earplugs or earmuffs) if you are using noisy equipment such as power drills, saws, sanders or lawn mowers.
- Be careful in the car: Listening to music in a confined space increases the risk of hearing damage. Don’t listen to music too loud for too long.
- Have a hearing detox: Give your ears time to recover after they’ve been exposed to loud noise. According to Action on Hearing Loss, you need at least 16 hours of rest for your ears to recover after spending around two hours in 100dB sound, for example in a club. Reducing this recovery time increases the risk of permanent deafness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.