Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Kadapa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. BattugiriYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc. Good to hear from you, I have one more question. That itchy area which I told earlier where I feel like scratching as hell, has started turning dark. I'm bit worried as is it the general problem or something more. As per your advice i'll start using aloevera. Can you suggest me some medicine-soap so I can get off through it.
Sir I have minimal hearing loss the reason behind it is before 7 month my ear drum have hole with my mistake it discharge regularly some type vibrate with large sound then I regular check it to the doctor after 3 month it become normal and in good condition but the problem is that it cause minimal hearing loss and this cause big problem in my academic and personal life it raise social street and depression I cannot hear the exact volume of my own voice I lost the judgement to talk with people it make me alone every time I cannot concentrate in my study by this problem.
My ear discharges some foul smelling yellow-coloured puss everyday. What could be the reason? Please suggest some medicines or precautions and help me.
A friend of mine has nerve deafness in both the ears by 50%. It is since many years and he clearly feels deafness. So is a treatment available for it.
I keep depressed as my daughter's first marriage failed due to her wrong choice. She is V aggressive and doesn't want to listen to any one else. If required she even beats me. Once again she has fallen in love with a wrong choice. I want you to help me to remove her from that man who is still not divorced.
Good morning,I feel that there is something wrong with my ear, with hearing aid and still the spoken word is still distorted. Is there medicine to correct my hearing problem?
I am 60 years person. I am having diabetes for the last 16 years. Is loss of hearing in one left ear could be. Contributed to diabetes. There is tinnitus (like steam engine releasing gas) what's to be done. Two months back I fell down whilst walking in the night, since then there is loss of hearing. Pls help.
HELLO Dr. Maeri mom ka ek ear bilkul khrab h unah ek hi kaan say sunai deta but jaese jaese age bd rhi h unah bhut km sunae de rha h. Please suggest me. Unah kon se best ear machine dilani chahiye.
I am a losing hair quickly I have tried all types of mahendi and shampoo and condisner a please help dr.. I save my hear please but I am a young boy.
Respected doctors I have a problem of less hearing last three years in both ears. I am using hearing aids but i am not satisfied because i can't hear properly. My hearing loss according to AUDIOMETERY Report is SENSORI OR NEURAL My age is 31 years & in my family no persons suffering from hearing loss in past & present. Please help me
Sir . My brother got ear drum braked (holed)(21) age and ear drum braked in childhood itself but now we knew that news when he got ear pain .& .now doctor advice to operation so we do operation in next week in manipal . So how much money it will happen? And how much day want to take rest . Is this major operation ?and aftr this operation he can hear well ? Please urgent clarify this dots sir.
When I also fall in ill then my right ear is lick. I don't use any drop. My right ear hearing capacity is low is compare of left year. What should I do?
I am suffering from hearing loss since last 12 years and loss is increasing every year. Doctors are saying that it's a neural hearing loss and have recommended to talat neuro medicines, please confirm whether ayurveda has treatment? If yes, please suggest.
Hi. I have sub total eardrum perforation. The problem is that I can hear what is being said but I don't understand the same (i miss to hear or understand a word or two). Is it hearing loss or something else? please advise.
Hearing is one of the five senses that you or anyone else relies on for communication and a whole host of other things. Among the five senses, touch, smell, taste, hearing and sight, it is often hearing which is the most easily affected. You don't have to be a senior citizen to experience hearing loss as it is quite common among younger people as well. This problem is also getting more widespread with each passing day.
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
Options to deal with hearing loss:
Some of the options to deal with hearing loss are mentioned below.
- Once diagnosed with hearing problems, change your ways of communication - If you or your loved ones have been diagnosed with hearing problems, it is important that both adjust your ways to deal with the problem. Rather than getting angry at the other for not being able to communicate effectively, develop and strategize ways to make communication less problematic and erratic.
- Cochlear implants - This is a newer technology which has become rapidly popular in the past decade or so. These are directly implanted into the inner ear and are designed to bypass the damaged areas of the ear and directly stimulate the auditory nerve. These have become very popular, although, are not a replacement of natural hearing. It is only prescribed for people who have severe hearing loss or are deaf.
- Hearing aids - Although selecting a hearing aid is difficult as the patient needs to be comfortable, once it is completed, is one of the best solutions for the hearing impaired. The functionality of these devices can be extended with the hearing assistive technology or HAT devices that can focus the audio waves depending on the situations and give a more tailored approach for every individual's needs.
Prevention and treatment
Treatment: It is difficult to treat hearing loss as in most cases; it may be permanent, except sudden shocks, when your hearing might come back to normal. The only treatments for hearing loss are hearing aids or cochlear implants which can restore hearing partially.
Prevention: Prevention is the best method to avoid hearing loss and in most cases, you should wear ear protection such as mufflers or sound level reduction devices to protect your hearing. Also, practice listening to music, watching TV or movies at lower levels, especially if you are on the headphones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I am suffering from hearing loss since past 6 years. I can hear but not from far. And sometime suddenly I went to deep thoughts. Fearing to talk through phone. I went to check up. But they told like you are normal kinda some nerves problem so gave some medications. Please suggest me my confidence is decreasing day by day. I like to stay alone all the day.
सर्वे में पता चला है की आँखों ,बालों और शारीरिक खूबसूरती से ज्यादा आपकी स्माइल (मुस्कान) आपको आकर्षक बनती है।