Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Kadapa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KumarYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with severe foot pains, I'm having swelling near foot joints, and burning sensation on right heel, Severe pain on the left leg 2nd finger.
My mother's heel of left leg has been aching for one month now. She has tried soaking her feet in hot water. X rays says there is no fracture. What should be done?
I am 28 year old male and have knee pain from two months. I tried many medicine but that's not give me any good effect. So what should best for me?
We may be lost in progression and may have a lot to achieve in life, there may be things that we just cannot let go off, such as success and in such a rush for advancement and success we may be overlooking health in the bargain. Though we may not realize it, but as age progresses, the health takes a toll and the disease fighting and sustenance abilities of the body also start to decline. One of the most common problems that a lot of people go through is the weakening of the bones.
There may be instances, particularly in women, where they may feel fatigued and tired and this is something that most women may ignore so that they may be able to concentrate on the other aspects of life. However, more than often, the problems that the women face are known to be symptoms of health issues such as Osteopenia. Osteopenia is a problem of the bones where they gradually lose their natural ability to make sufficient amount of calcium necessary for the health and safety of the bone structure and when the problem takes a sever turn it may lead to osteoporosis.
Knowing the symptoms:
The problem of osteopenia may not have obvious symptoms in the beginning but people who suffer from the problem may complain of the following issues:
- A lot of people may experience lower back pain when they are suffering from osteopenia.
- The back pain may also arise from the hunching of the back which is another symptom of the health issue.
- There have been instances of patients suffering from lowering of the height when they are suffering from the bone related issue.
- The fracturing of bones becomes more likely for people who suffer from the problem.
- Lots of people may also end up losing teeth due to the issue.
- One of the biggest symptoms is that the patients of osteopenia usually also develop osteoporosis in the advanced stages of the issue.
Though there is no confirmed cure for the issue, it is possible to be able to control the problem and limit its ill-effects or symptoms. With a revision of dietary habits to include foods that help in the increase of calcium you may be able to control the problem to a great extent. It may also be possible to keep the issue under check by following healthy lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking or following regular exercise routines or taking the right treatment or medications as suggested by a specialist. Sometimes a disease can be a result of an underlying illness that you are unaware of, which is why self-diagnosis or treatment may not be advised and it is always wiser to take help from your physician.
I m 19 years old. I want to increase my stamina. How to increase stamina. And I have back pain problem since 2 years I consult many doctor but I can't relif from back pain please help me.
My wife is suffering from elbow pain and her arm also started to shrink from some time. Before 2 months we went to Amandeep clinic at jammu there we come to know that her arm nerves were compressed by a bone of elbow. Then they suggest us for an operation at Amandeep hospital Amritsar, we favoured there point and then operation was held and it was successful according to them. But at present time there is no change in condition of her arm. So please suggest us best method for curing her arm.
I am suffering from ankle pain (burning type) on back side from 10 -12 years on right foot and now left also started paining from few month please suggest some permanent remedy and also temporary for immediate relief.
My toe pain while walking and while to long and attending my knee and toe pain too much and after it reduce.
I have OA in both knees and also need a hip (R) joint replacement for which I need to take off about 26 - 30 Kg. Is there any exercise that will help me walk or injections for cushioning in these areas - I want to avoid surgery - I am 63 years old and female. The metabolism in my body has slowed down and due to pain in hip am unable to walk even 10 mt without stopping. Pl answer. Thank you.
I am suffering from hip to ankle pain and numbness at times. I am also suffering from piles for last one week with bleeding of blood.Please suggest me best Ayurveda medicine ?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.