Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupressurists from across India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Kadapa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahaboob BashaYour feedback matters!
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.
A smooth hair free skin is bliss, isn’t it? But for this soft feeling, one has to go through the fuss of shaving or the pains of waxing often. What if you had a permanent solution to this problem? With laser hair removal that is possible. Now wearing a sleeveless or tank tops is no more a dream.
Laser hair removal- This method of removing hair as its name suggest is done with the help of a laser treatment. The medical procedure uses an intense laser beam that removes unwanted hair.
The method of removing hair through Laser- A laser beam is made to pass within the skin to a single hair follicle during the process of laser hair removal. The extreme heat of the laser burns the hair follicle, which restrains hair growth in future. Laser treatment is extremely beneficial to people with lighter skin tone and dark hair.
Type of hair that is removed through laser-
Practically, laser hair removal can be done on any hair type or skin color. According to experts, when considering this method, the color of the hair is the most significant factor. The laser light which is emitted works on the pigment called melanin of the hair follicles thus working best on people with dark hair. People with gray hair, red or blonde color cannot probably experience the outcome like the previous category.
Laser Hair removal is not a permanent solution- Having a Laser treatment done does not ensure permanent hair removal. It is possible that some hair could be immune to the laser treatment. In few cases, lighter and finer hair is seen to re-grow post treatment.
One might need follow up maintenance sessions once in three months or once in six months, depending upon the growth to keep the hair from growing back again.
The experience of hair removal through laser- According to a majority of women opting for the laser hair removal treatment has explained the feeling to be that of getting hit by a rubber strap. It is more like a snapping sensation. The hair that got treated starts falling off during the span of the first one to three weeks. With every session of this treatment, there will be noticeably less hair growth overall.
One thing that should be kept in mind is to complete the entire course. This will assure you the highest form of reduction of the permanent hair. Forget to fret about the continuous maintenance. Relax and start enjoying the privilege of smooth, silky skin, year-round. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
From about one month my both legs heels paining and increase day after day. At the morning pain of heels are increase what's problem I don't know please tell me reason. I was cheek my sugar (glucose) for that reason therefore I shock because before meal 126 and after meal 169. From that conclusion am I diabetic person and that why heel pain please help me.
I have a problem of unwanted hair on my face is there any treatment apart of laser treatment as it is costly. I want a permanent solution. Please advise.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.