Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kadapa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. MadhaviYour feedback matters!
It starts paining in my eyes and head when I concentrate on anything especially when I study. I tried many different things to get rid of it but it is still there. Can you please advise me what I should do?
Sir, in the winter season am sneezing constantly in the morning. Its happening daily also when dust is there eyes turns to red and starts itching. Please suggest any remedies. I tried homeopathic medicine, but no improvement.
My nephew told me his older brother held him down and pointed a laser pointer in his eye and held it there for some time about 6 years ago. He has a noticeable deficit of vision in one eye. What is the long term damage?
Is it harmful for the eye after Cataract surgery(I.O.L.implanted) when washed with tap water (treated with chlorine,bleaching powder etc.) regularly in the morning after waking up .
I am going through with regular left side headache n I have done everything mri, egg and blood test, eye test everything n even I have taken medicines for 3 months still the headache is in left side now I get know this that my eyes muscles has gone weak so please suggest what should I do n through which exercise I can improve my eyes muscles.
Sir I feel not batter from last 5 6 day. And also I have headache and pain in eyes. Sir please suggest any medicine.
How to increase height and gain weight naturally? How to get white skin tone? How to increase eye sight? Please Suggest me natural ways.
Sir I am 40 years old. The area around my eye is very dark as compared to completion of rest of the face. Pls tell any eye cream for that.
My eye sight is decreasing rapidly. I am unable to view distance objects properly. Without specs it is very tough. Please tell what to do.
My mothers left eyes upper eyelid is not opening for the last one month, her age is 66 years and she is also a patient of diabetes. Her ct scan and mri of brain does not show any abnormality what should we do.
Sir/mam I want to remove my glass. My eyesight is very low. Left eye -3.5 right-3.0 Plzz help me to increase my eyesight. Any medicine, yoga or other.
I am having a listening problem in winter season only and also my eyes got red when I wash my face. Please help me.
I am 24 years old. 8 years ago I saw solar eclipse without any protection, my eye sight was became -0.5 and it causes colour blindness. Now it is the same from 8 years. I do not want to wear spectacles, because it start headache. What should I do for it.
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath
Related Tip: Improve your eyesight - 5 Top foods to eat?