Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kadapa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K. Sridhar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Lazy eye treatment Male, 5 My son is 5 year old. Recently he was complaining lot about vision. We got him checked. We found that his left eye is weak and has low vision. Documents are attached. Eyes has unusual numbers one has plus numbers and other has minus. Local doctor has give us treatment of lazy eye. We are patching. Closing "right eye" [good eye].My question was that, is there anything else in treatment like surgery? How can we improve his vision? Is this patching only solution? How much vision can be improved with this treatment? Local doctor has advised 45 days of this treatment for now. Can we do it longer? I am very worry about my son. Please help me on this. Regards.
My mother age 50. Get excessive sweat on her scalp. So much that water use to continuously and she need to cover it with towel at least twice a day to make it dry. It exactly look like as if she has washed her hair right now n water is running from it. Now a days due to increase in sweating she is catching cold leading to mild throat pain and swollen eye. Kindly advice.
I have eye sight and would like get it cleared by LASIK surgery. Could anyone one suggest any good treatment for this?
I have red eyes. I sleep at 11pm to 7am in between 3times I wake up. My job day and night, my sleeping Tim will vary not constant time.
Good day Doctor! My kid gets stye on his eye lids repeatedly, earlier we had shown to Doctor and temporarily cured with Moxifloxacin Eye drops. But it's repeating .it's not having any pain presently however would like to know what is the permanent cure for this.& How serious this issue?
While using smart phone eyes are getting some pain even within few minutes. What to do to control burning of eyes.
I have red eyes last three weeks what should I do and also headache I need your help please give give me your suggestion.
I have a problem with my eye. I have irritation in my eyes if I work more. I checked with doctors. They say that there is no problem in my eye. But laptop, mobile phone usage, tv makes this irritation. What to do for this problem?
My lever is fatty so what should to eat and wat not to eat. And wat things to keep precaution. Wat are the high risk wid it.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.