Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Kadapa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. K. Sridhar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am having sight 6.75 (right eye) & 6.50 (left eye), presently can I go for a leaser treatment for my problem?
I have eye weakness like, my eyes got red when I watch television or be on phone more than 30 minutes. What should I do?
Hi, I'm 21 years old, I use mobile phone very much, and also there is too much dust in the city, I feel burning sensation in my eyes, and due to this without my knowledge my eyes blinks repeatedly, I took ocurest eye drop from pharmacist. Is this a good way?
I am having red eyes since 3 days. What should I do to get normal. I am also suffering from loose motion since a long tym. Please suggest something to improve my digeative system.
My father is 55 years old. He has foread pain and eye pain and his e.s.r in blood test is 11. .what should he do.
Problems related to the eyes and vision have a very gradual onset. The only way to be certain of the condition of your eyes is with a comprehensive eye examination. An eye exam can tell you if something is wrong before you begin to feel any pain or experience redness, strain etc and can thus help you treat the problem in its earliest stages.
One of the most common reasons to schedule an eye examination is vision difficulty. Along with refractive errors such as near sightedness and far sightedness, here are a few other conditions that can be diagnosed through an eye exam.
This is condition where the eyes are misaligned or where one eye has a significantly higher refractive error than the other. Left untreated, this can result in permanent vision loss in the affected eye and worsen the refractive error in the other eye as well.
This condition is also known as crossed eyes. In such a case, both eyes look in different direction and do not focus on the same thing. It is caused by poor muscle control over the eyes and can lead to problems focusing on something and with the perception of depth and distance.
Most diseases of the eye such as glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy have negligible symptoms in their early stages. The only way to correctly diagnose these is by taking a look at the inside of the eye which can be done only by a complete eye exam.
If you see floaters in your line of vision or flashes of light, scheduling an eye exam is essential. This can help diagnose problems such as retinal detachment or tears in the retina.
The eyes are commonly affected by health conditions such a high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes etc. In some cases, a detailed eye checkup can diagnose these problems even before you know you are suffering from them.
Age related conditions
With age, the muscles of the eye deteriorate as well. In many cases, this leads to difficulty reading and night blindness. Cataracts are also common eye problems that affect many elderly people. If diagnosed early enough most of these conditions can be treated but if left unattended they may lead to vision loss.
An eye exam should be scheduled once every alternate year. This is especially in the case of people over the age of 40 and in children up to the age of 18.
I feel etching in my left eye .sometimes it gets red and feel pain around my left eye in eye boan. And some times a little (water) fluid comes out of my eye and then pain starts after it.
Last few days i am suffering from irritation in my right eye and sometimes from left eye. One month back my right eye was red for aweek and used one drop and I recovered from that . But this new problem of irritation is disturbing me.
I have shot tightness and red eye and water flow is it a problem glasses is a solution what is your opinion.
This is the worst time of the year, for your eyes. Pollution from firecrackers, smog due to weather change and generally ever increasing vehicular pollution adds up to be the worst for your eye health.
Protect your eyesight and take care of your eyes by following these simple daily eye care tips.
1. Eat Well: Protect your eyes from within. Eat for good vision. Eat foods that have various nutrients such as omega 3 fatty acids, zinc and lutein, vitamins A, C and E to keep eye problems at bay. Green leafy vegetables, salmon and other oily fishes, eggs and nuts, orange and citrus fruits are great for eyesight.
2. Quit Smoking: For better eye-care leave smoking. This simple activity can make you likelier to get optic nerve damage, macular degeneration and cataracts.
3. Have eye-care routine: Most of us don’t have an eye care routine, which is essential for keeping them fit. So, develop a good eye-care routine. In this routine, practice eye exercises, focusing eyes on a point far away to promote muscle development. Clean eyes everyday with fresh, clean water to reduce eye mites and other problems.
4. Wear Sunglasses: Wearing sunglasses on a regular basis will protect eyes from UV rays and ensure protection. This will help in reducing the chances of getting cataracts and developing macular degeneration.
5. Use Safety Wear: It is important that you regularly wear safety wear problems. For instance, for sports, wear eye protection products, sports goggles or protective face masks.
6. Look away from computer: A lot of us use computers too much for work and recreation. Now is the time to look away from it. Staring at the computer for long can cause eyestrain and blurry vision, trouble focusing at a distance and result in dry eyes as well as neck and shoulder pain with headaches. So, take regular breaks from that computer.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.