Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Kadapa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D ShilpaYour feedback matters!
Aged 73 years, is a retired male living in Madurai, Tamilnadu. I am having the problem of passing urine.I am passing urine very little in day time and lot during nights. I have to getup every one and half or 2 hours. It disrups my sleep very much. I do not experience any pain whie pssing urine or otherwise.I will be glad to have your valuable adivise in this matter.
I have burning sensation after urination or whenever I take less water. What is the reason behind it ?
I am suffering from urinary tract infection and I am getting pain while urinating from last 1 week .my urine test shows aciditic and pH level 6 with protein 1-2 & puss cell 2-3. I want to take some good medicine which will remove infection asap and as well improve my sexual life.
Having severe back pain like cramp for last 7 days, but pain is there for past one month, taken diclofenac two days, pain got reduced while taking diclofenac, but after one week again started severe pain. Doctor checked x-ray and said OK. Still need second opinion on xray. Also my LMP was on 14.06.16, period delayed by 2 weeks as of today, however urine and beta hcg negative, not taking pain killers yet hoping I might be pregnant still. Need advice.
He has pain in his left kidney even he can not walk properly. In ultrasound a stone of 5 mm appears which we done 15 days ago. In another ultrasound doctor said that he had no stone now which we done 8 days ago. But still he has pain in left kidney. He has no relif. Even he can not pass urine properly. He says that urine amount is very less than it should come. He want to do but he can not. He is 15 years old. Please give us some advise.
Mujhe urethra mai irritation, itching, tingling hota hai. Due to this problem in erection also. Means reaction ke lite hand ka use karna padta hai. Lakin erection tight hora hai. Mujhe e coli infection bhi hai urine test mai. Kya is a testrone level low hone me karan ho sakta hai? My tst 3.0 (2.4 - 10.0)
I feel like to go for urination more often than normal and while doing so, it so irritate. I am diagnosed as niddm (non insulin dependent diabetic mellitus) patient for the last 20 years. Kindly advise.
My ultrasound report shows less AFI-8, mild oligomniosis. I am right now on my 36th week of pregnancy. Is low amniotic fluid going to have a birth defect and kidney problem and all that in foods or is it just normal?
If a person is very critical (kidney damaged anf liver is filled with water) and now kept in ICU then is there any chance that person will be safe? And pulse are also gradually decreasing.
I had kideny stone of 3cm. Which was opreted in 2011.But today I have small stone in my kideny please guide me for feeding to solve my stone problem.I am also taking atennol 50 for hyper b.P.
I am having small small two kidney stones. One in left kidney and one in right kidney. So what I should do so that they can be removed and more stones should not develop.
Hello, I am a female and I am 28 years old. Since last four years, I am experiencing frequent urination and a burning sensation with urine. Even I have the urge to urinate after few time when I come out of the washroom, though very few drops of urine come out when I go but the burning sensation occurs. Nowadays I am also feeling thirsty every time though I drink enough water and as soon as I drink something, I feel the frequent urge to urinate. I have also done checkup for diabetes but the result was nil. May I know what is the problem I am suffering from and what kind of treatment do I require for permanent cure?
I have done all test like Urine routine Urine culture Soctrul doppler Usg of whole abdomen Semen analysis And there is nothing in tests expect cystitis and kidney stone.(5 mm) I am facing these problems 1. Urine is coming with flow but when I am on end I feel like I have to pee more and when I force small amount of urine come. 2. I have foreskin and when I stretched it bad smell come. 3. masturbation is not so enjoyable now I feel no pleasure or little bit. 4. While masturbation when I am going to ejaculate after ejaculated I feel some amount is remaining or I tried to ejaculate but not succeed. 5. My erection is fine but whenever I have an erection I feel urinate and aftee urinate I loose up my erection. 6. Sometimes testicles are loose and hanging and that time weak erection and no erection. 7. I am not addicted to masturbation and I had a big penis but I think it decrease by 1 inch. Habits No smoking No drinking No fast food No sex yet My dox said I have to drink a lot of water there is nothing just a stone and little infection but I am worried about my future sex life.
People with chronic kidney disease notice that their bones tend to get weaker and more slender. They become painful and are bound to break more easily as a consequence of mineral loss. The most common kind of bone infections happen when:
- There is a change in the balance between two essential minerals in your body - calcium and phosphate, which prompts loss of calcium from your bones.
- Four small glands (parathyroid organs), which regulate calcium in your body, turn out to be excessively active.
- There is a change in the way your body utilizes vitamin D, a mineral that is vital for healthy bones.
Every bone disease affects bones in different ways.
- Phosphate is found in many food items you eat. Your kidneys normally eject whatever is not required in the body. At the point when your kidneys have stopped functioning properly, phosphate may develop in your blood. Excess phosphate in your blood prompts loss of calcium from your bones, which has a tendency to weaken them. Eating food items that are low in phosphate can keep phosphate from building up in your blood.
- Since phosphate stays in your body when your kidneys are no more ready to remove it, four small glands in your neck (parathyroid organs) turn out to be excessively active. When this happens, calcium is expelled from your bones over a long period of time, making them weak.
- Vitamin D is a vital vitamin, which affects the balance in the calcium content of your body. Typically, vitamin D is processed into a more soluble state by the kidneys and can be utilized by the body. In case your kidneys have deteriorated, they can no more do this critical job. Luckily, the dynamic type of vitamin D is accessible in the form of medications that can be prescribed by your specialist, if necessary. In case you have a kidney disease, it is vital to find a way to prevent bone illness. Some of the solutions are as follows:
- Limit the amount of phosphorus you take in every day. Ask your specialist or dietitian to let you know how much phosphorus you need to have. You can likewise request a list of high-phosphorus food items.
- Take a phosphate folio. This is a medicine that you bring with dinners to keep your body from taking in the phosphorus that originates from your food and beverages. This can keep phosphorus from winding up in your blood.
- Take a calcitriol supplement. Your kidneys make calcitriol with the help of vitamin D that you get from food and the sun. When your kidneys are not working, they can't make calcitriol. A man-made type of calcitriol can help your body utilize the calcium and phosphorus it needs.
- Exercise can make your bones more strong and keep them from breaking.
- Try not to smoke or use tobacco. It can aggravate bone disease.
- Take your medications the way your specialist instructs you to and do not skip dialysis medicines.
- Even after changing your diet and taking medicines, if you still have an excess of phosphorus in your blood, your specialist may propose that you undergo further dialysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.