Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Kadapa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D ShilpaYour feedback matters!
He is getting sperm out frequently at night times when he slept automatically, when he gets urine he is unable wakeup and at that moment he is getting his sperm out is this a major problem.
I am 18 years old boy. I have small stones in my stomach. please which type of diet I have take. And which medicine.
How many years can a patient stay in stage 3 ckd without going into further stage by following good diet and lifestyle. Recently I got to know that my father has got ckd stage 3. Without entering stage 1 or 2! Why!
My mother is 56 years old and she is suffering from severe urine infections where in she is having ayurvedic medicine but she has a sleepless night with frequent urine. Kindly suggest for the same.
My son has been diagnosed kidney stone on both side. Right side kidney size is 4 mm and left side kidney stone size is 16 mm. He is 20 years old. Right side kidney size is 8.7 x 2.5 cm and left side kidney size is 9.2 x 5.1 cm with no hydronephrosis. Kindly suggest, is it curable by medicine or surgery is compulsory?
I get burning sensation after I urinating? Sometime it pains alot what should I do? Doctor told me to take uriliser but it's not working.
An drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water what is the best water to drink?
I have a kidney stone in both size 7mm 3 stone and 6mm 2 after this thing I am getting digestion problems how to resolve it I am 29years old male.
I have very much stomach pain. Lam a kidney stone patient and also I have back pain. Please help me.
From last 4 days I am having bubbles and foam in urine. In my urine test albumin traced. I go through rft and 24 hr protein test. And reports are normal. Please suggest me what could be the reason of bubbles and urine and how I can reduce or stop it.
My brother have stone its 3 mm and when we do ultra sound its found that her creatine level is 2.1 of kidney can it is due to stone effect ya he has different kidney issue. If it is issue then can be it recovered ya any treatment is available for that please suggest me.
Sir, My Father Aged about 76 years having Creatine level 4.7 today. His Urine Pass is quite normal. Please suggest us Diet that reduces Creatine Levels Please Regards, JRK Prasad.
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well.