Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Kadapa and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Sir I have mouth ache. When I sleep my mouth one side also got sleep. Please tell me what should I do for it.
I am 64 yrs old 3 months ago I had blood coming out while brushing my teeth and was asked to get my teeth cleaned and prescribed qudrajel. It only gave temp relief and after a month it was re-precribed. But it has not helped and I continue to get blood while brushing. What to do?
Implants can last up to 20 years if high quality solutions are purchased. This is much longer than standard dentures are able to last for. If you choose dentures, you may be forced to visit the dentist again and again to have your dentures renewed. If you do not look after your dentures properly, they can degrade quickly and become unusable.
Unlike dentures, dental implants sit in a fixed position in your mouth. Because they are often not permanent, dentures can rock or shift in position. This can make eating less comfortable, especially if you want to eat something which is crunchy or harder. Because they may be unstable, it can put unnatural and uneven pressures on some areas of your mouth. However, this is much less of a problem with dental implants, as they are fixed in position. Because they are fixed, you also don't have to worry about them falling out when talking or eating, which means that you can avoid some embarrassing situations.
Dental implants are often fitted with comfort in mind. Rather than transferring the force of chewing to your gums, as some dentures can do, implants transfer the force of chewing to your jaw bone. Natural teeth transfer the force to your jaw as well, so this is the most comfortable solution. Food is also much less likely to get trapped under these implants, due to the way that they are fitted into your jaw. This contrasts with removable dentures, which food often gets stuck underneath.
Wearing dentures can worsen receding gums and speed up the degradation of your jaw bone. Both of these things can lead to more serious health issues. On the other hand, dental implants reduce stress on your gums, so long as you maintain an appropriate oral healthcare routine. Scientists all believe that implants encourage bone stimulation and reduce bone decay in your jaw.
Many people who wear cheap dentures feel unconfident, especially talking or eating. This means that they often have a reduced quality of life, because they do not socialise as much as they would like to, or they do not visit the restaurants that they would like to visit. Good quality implants can give people the confidence to continue to live in the way that they want to live. By choosing implants rather than dentures, you are opening yourself up to a range of different possibilities.
My ninth month old son has not yet started crawling. Nor he is teething. Is this normal. What shall I do for his proper development.
I Met with accident and I lost my two tooth, doctor inserted artificial tooth with caps. Now I am feeling very uncomfortable when I see some items like cane.
Good mrng sir. Meri problems ye h ki jab ham rat me sote samay mers mouth me bahut jyada thook banata h. Aur ek prakar ki kadawahT hoti h. So plse treatment further for me.
I have mouth ulcer from 2 days. I'm unable to eat. I'm unable to speak. It's paining. Please help me. What should I do now.
I am suffering with irritation and rash on my lips inside mouth and tongue for the past two days. It became too red and I am unable to take food freely which is causing burning sensation. Why this is like this and what should I take now I am aged 49, no sugar and bp problems. Pure vegetarian.
4. Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
5. Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.">
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.