Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Kadapa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Altamash AfnanYour feedback matters!
Sometime I spend quality time with my girlfriend some gummy transparent liquid comes out from penis and I don't know exactly what is this and another thing is it's been a week and if I say whn I think about sex or we think then actually I lose control on it and ut comes out.
3 months earlier I have bite by dog yesterday a dog scratch me a small I washed frequently with soap. I have to take injections again.
1. Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue
Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted!
2. Promotes Weight Loss
Removes by-products of fat, reduces eating intake (by filling up your tummy if consumed prior to meals), reduces hunger (hello natural appetite suppressant!), raises your metabolism and has zero calories!
3. Flushes Out Toxins
Gets rid of waste through sweat and urination which reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI’s (urinary tract infections).
4. Improves Skin Complexion
Moisturizes your skin, keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. Gets rid of wrinkles. It’s the best anti-aging treatment around!
5. Maintains Regularity
Aids in digestion as water is essential to digest your food and prevents constipation.
6. Boosts Immune System
A water guzzler is less likely to get sick. And who wouldn’t rather feel healthy the majority of the time? Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu, cancer and other ailments like heart attacks.
7. Natural Headache Remedy
8. Prevents Cramps & Sprains
Proper hydration helps keep joints lubricated and muscles more elastic so joint pain is less likely.
9. Puts You In A Good Mood
When the body is functioning at its best, you will feel great and be happy!
Hello sir, Actually m feeling cold from past two days and continuously my stomach keeps paining and for that I feel like going washroom and because of this I use to visit washroom frequently m eating normal food cooked at home then also my stomach is not in good condition sir please tell me some medicine m taking lemofen from past 2 days and because of this m not able to eat anything before 1 pm if I will eat I have to again rush to washroom. What should i do?
I am 55 years old male. I had surgery last month for block in urine passage and prostate. Now Dr. Told you have bladder weal and it is 750 ml. Still I am not able to pass urine comfortable. Strain and will take 15 to 20 minutes for bladder empty. Suggest me for permanent remedy. Dr. Told you will take urivoid for life time. Advise me.
I'm having cough from last 2 months. Took medicine also but still not able to get rid of cold and cough. Having headache too. Any home remedies or medicines?
I am not doing masturbation for more than 3 months. Last night nightfall occurs but sperm leaks without the tightness of penis. please solve my problem.
Hi I am 16 years old boy and I want nose like aquiline nose I have straight nose without bump in middle of nose I want bump in the midlands of nose and also aquiline nose.
I am married person and my neighbour is also married but we did intercourse with protection and I am not aware that she is HIV positive or not. So what is chance of getting STD with such intercourse?
I have a cold fever n its only comes at night for 3/4 hrs. Can you suggest me what tupe of symptom it is.
I am 23 year male. I think I have a problem of haemorrhoids, it's not confirmed by any test but yet through symptoms like burning sensation while defecating, itching while defecating and after it too, although no blood comes out through anus, this problem is old since 4 to 5 years now but mostly it remains in control but the day I eat anything outside my home or eat any non veg, the problem becomes severe, and now in this age it is very tough to eat every time at home, means home made food. I have seen few doctors too, but since it all depends on eating much fibre and good food habit, so as soon as I start eating fibre, problem recedes but again it comes after few days or months. Isn't there any permanent solution, isn't there any confirmed diagnosing method to know which nerves of the anus have swollen or what have happened in that region actually?
My age 29 male, gas trouble came to me belly going up by day to day please suggest right methods to remove gas trouble permanently.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.