Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Kadapa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Blocked Arteries
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Submit a review for Dr. AbhishekYour feedback matters!
I am 31, and as per my reports, High sensitivity C reactive protien is 6.02. cholesterol and thyroid in high too. Are these interrelated or CRP is an alarming risk for my heart.
Hi, I am 25 yrs old and I am taking tazloc beta 25 medicine for high blood pressure since last two years. I read on internet that beta blockers may cause erectile dysfunction in man. Could you please assist me on this. Should I need to consult with my doctor and need to change the medicine or I can continue with this.
Doctor I have some issue like I can feel my heart beat and my heart beat increase when I do some pressure works like weight lifting or heavy movements. I examined ecg and echo screening both Wr normal. I had chest pain when examined with the gastro Doctor they told some acid get more produce in your body due to tat I am get chest pain. Am I facing this problem by gastric or cardio problem.
When I breathing. Sometime I feel strong pain in my chest. It is happened with me for 1 month probably. It is happened with irregularly regular.
I have pain in my left chest for 20 days. It is feeling like that burn. Please give me answer fast. Thanks.
For long, there have been campaigns and discussions about the harmful effects and diseases associated with alcohol consumption. In most cases, it is not the alcohol, but the quantity consumed that affects a person. Limited consumption of alcohol can, in fact, work to your advantage. Alcohol, when consumed in moderation, helps to avert, check or improve many medical conditions and health ailments.
- Deal with common cold effectively: According to research, the antioxidants present in wine helps to fight common cold better. Limited intake of alcohol, red wine to be precise (~1-2 glasses per day), can, thus, help to reduce the instances of common cold significantly.
- Weight loss made easy: Studies conducted by the Oregon State University suggest that certain varieties red wine (the Red Muscadine Wine) can play a pivotal role in weight reduction. The Red Muscadine, a variety of wine grapes used to make red wine contains ellagic acid. It is this ellagic acid that helps to cease or slow down the growth and development of the fat cells. Red wine also helps to manage fatty liver effectively.
- Keep cardiovascular diseases at bay: The high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as the Good Cholesterol is indeed good for the body. It acts as a shield, keeping the heart hale and hearty. Moderate alcohol consumption helps to elevate the level of HDL. One of the main reasons attributing to heart attacks are the small blood clots that block the arteries of the brain, heart, and neck. Alcohol (limited intake) has been able to put a check in the formation of such blood clots.
- Reduced instances of cognitive impairment: Reports suggest that people who consume alcohol within limits are less likely to develop dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Moderate consumption tends to make the brain cells fit and more active, thus, enabling the cells to deal with stress and other related factors.
- A little wine for a better libido: Limited consumption of wine is good for a better sexual life. Research indicate that the antioxidants present in wine act as a catalyst, resulting in an improved libido (lowers the incidences of erectile dysfunction in men). A little wine can work wonders for women as well (increasing their sexual desires and feelings).
- Enjoy a diabetes-free life: Type 2 Diabetes and the associated ailments and complications can make life miserable. However, people who consume a small quantity of alcohol (preferably 1-2 glasses per day) are at a lower risk of developing diabetes (Type 2). A path-breaking finding indeed!
People with moderate alcohol consumption are also at a lower risk of developing gallstones. The high silicone content in beer helps to strengthen the bones, but only when consumed within limits. Beer is also rich in calcium, magnesium, and vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin). If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Hi all, I am 27 years old. I have fast heart beat since last two or three months but since last some day's it's quite faster. I had my Ecg with two different doctors they said ECG is normal. Now. Don't understand the reason for palpitations. Please let me know and how to cure it .my heart rate was 115 shown in ECG. Is there any effect on heart please let me know.
I am using a lot of salt in my food. Will the intake of comparatively high rate of salt at this age cause a rise in blood pressure?
Hello sir/madam, I have a small hiatus hernia and I experience heart aches and stomach problems mostly. I have been prescribed esomeprazole and sucral syrup for a month and I'm having it for 2 weeks now. I have also been diagnosed with hypothyroidism which I have a value of 18.00 tsh and I'm having thyrox50 pills as well for the last two weeks. Can the thyroid be cured completely. Will he chest pain remain life long? Can you please help me.
My mother is suffering from a low bp problems and stomach pain everyday. So please help me in this problem. Thanks.
My cholesterol is higher range from last 5 year.(age-38) Collection Dt: 11 Aug 15 11: 43 Received Dt: 11 Aug 15 11: 43 Reporting Dt: 11 Aug 15 14: 44 Test Name: Lipid Profile (Total Lipid Profile), serum Cholesterol 218 < 200 mg/dl CHOD-PAP enzymatic end point Triglyceride 217 0 - 150 mg/dl GPO � PAP HDL Cholesterol 33 40 - 60 mg/dl Direct � Enzyme clearance VLDL Cholesterol 43.40 5 - 35 mg/dl Calculated* LDL Cholesterol 141.60 110 - 160 mg/dl Calculated* LDL/HDL Ratio 4.29 < 3.5 Calculated* Chol/HDL Ratio 6.61 < 5.5 Calculated*
I am 53 years old. I am suffering from periferial vascular disease. Due to which I feel severe pain in my left leg while walking only. Angiography done by doctor in which left illeca artery totly blocked. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from hypertension since 20 years and taking tololl 100mg daily. Is there any other way to cure it from root.
The broken heart syndrome occurs when the release of adrenaline in your body (brought on by shock) causes your heart to fail. It is characterised by an intense and sudden chest pain.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!