Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Choose City and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh GoelYour feedback matters!
I have lots of pain on my backside teeth and it leads to swelling also What can I do? Pls suggest me.
My teeth is not much white what I want after doing regular brush. What can I do to whitening my teeth?
I am 17 years old and have a frustrating problem of canker sores from 2-3 years! I get frequent canker sores once in a month or so! It starts with just 1 sore on the lip and then the no. Increases and it starts developing on the lower sides and side of tongue! Once I had got 7 at a time! It also happens that 2 appear side by side as if they are competing each other to get bigger and bigger! I have carried the test for B12 vitamin but it was perfectly fine! These sores do not even heal fast! _They last gor 2-3 weeks and kill my meals, hygiene and specially conversation! I had done a allopathic course for 6 months but to no use! He later said that it is due to anxiety! I need a clear explain for these! I am never anxious not even before my exams! Plzz help me docs!
My teeth are more problems because of I'm using colgate teeth past what is the problem please help me.
I had cavity in my left premolar last year and I took medication from dentist. Since yesterday I am bit sensation and I checked black cavity still there. I want to know the treatment of artificial molar transplant and home remedies to get relief from pain.
I have 2 teeth missing both 7 on left top & right bottom. Is it safe to go for implant & is it necessary. I am 70 years old.
I am 30 years male. I have problem with my mouth smell even I brush regularly I try some mouthfresh.
In contrast to traditional braces, which typically involve the use of a network of connected brackets and wires in order to enhance tooth mobility, clear or invisible aligners is a relatively new approach when it comes to aligning teeth and involves the use of a number of custom-made tight-fitting retainers, which can slip over your teeth easily.
Clear orthodontic aligners are generally used for patients who either have minor spacing issues or have mildly crowded teeth. Moreover, since clear aligners are custom made for a tighter fit, they are more suited for adults and late teenagers and not for young children who are still growing and developing their teeth.
Initially, your doctor will try to correct your bite after, which he or she can proceed with fitting you several versions of aligners, which help make slight adjustments to move your teeth during the course of the treatment. Usually made of a clear acrylic or plastic material, clear aligners fit tightly over your teeth, but are removable for eating purposes or for brushing and flossing. Every few weeks, you will probably get a new aligner in order to help move your teeth into the desired location.
Depending upon how much your teeth need to be moved, treatment will generally take around ten to twenty four months to complete. However, if your teeth have but shifted just slightly, then treatment can be completed in just a matter of ten weeks.
Advantages of using clear orthodontic aligners over traditional braces include:
- You won't be having a "metal mouth" as with metal braces
- Can be easily removed before brushing or flossing
- Maintains good long-term oral health
- Helps give a better and brighter smile
I today had my rct done completely of my molar tooth. The doc said to come after 1 month for cap. I am feeling little little pain in my tooth. Does does it a sign of an infection left inside please tell me or else it is natural.
I undergone root canal for two teeth. But for one teeth I feel sensitivity. One teeth while keeping cap dentist tried to shape the teeth and in that my above teeth got shaped and it is also paining now. Please advise what to do for my loosen teeth and what to do with the cap already placed.
Hii I have tooth ache and I want to get consultation from a good dentist please give me a dentist name near mahipalpur new Delhi.
I am having difficulty in taking cold things from right side of my bellow tooths. I am 68 yrs man. Advise. Thanks.
I have a bad breath problem. What should I do? What can be the reasons and what are the possible cures to it?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.