Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Moradabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Goel
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh GoelYour feedback matters!
Dr. Sachin Chauhan
Dr ashutosh sir is the best doctor at Amroha and the nearar places
I have swelled gums at one of my tooth and it pains while chewing anything. Please tell me what medication I should take.
Hello Dr. My age is 22, male, from last few days I am noticing my teeth and gums. From last 3 or 4 day when ever I chew food my few teeth of upper jaw (centre to left side) feels paining. And the pain is very dull along with this my gums are started becoming dark. Presently they are little bit dark. Doctor please tell me any toothpaste to keep my teeth and gums healthy. I know only 2 pastes i.e 1) Emoform 2) sensodine Please tell me something regarding my issue. Thanks.
Can I use teeth gap bands please tell me that it has a good result or not after use? Or does it have any side effects?
I have pain in teeth. When I chew some hard food then bleeding is start. And in the morning when I brush then also bleeding start.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.