Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Junagadh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Manish GondhaYour feedback matters!
Anxiety, tiredness in day time, no concentration, depression, bad mood, memory loss what I have to do for this problem.
When tensed or felt anxiety, I feel mild pressure inside my nose and blood is coming but it doesn't come. What it will be?
I am 26 year old female (House Wife) and I have problem in my head , one of my head pulse running fast and have pain in my half portion of mind, I remember old things fussily and living alone, Pls suggest what I do.
A couple was in a relationship since 5 years. They started their love from college days, Facebook has played important role for them. They were happy .girls have done a lots of things for him at the same time boy did same. They have enjoyed a few small moment. From the the college days boy was very a soft kind person, whenever he saw any poor and needy he donated everything. He did not do any bad things. Time has changed, Boy came to Bangalore and girl in Hyderabad. Slowly their relationship went wrong. Girl used to complain that her room mate feel jealous. Boy was very good in writing and done some of film making. He is having his own two books. He has left his bright future in that industry and join IT industry because He wants to live with her and as far as his GF is concerned she did not like that media profession. Thats Why he left that job. Now they broke up. it is 8 months running. He can not forget her and almost every day he saw her in his dream. He wants to continue his job but difficult to continue. He called his ex GF and beg to come and ask to start from beginning. She has insulted and ask him to forget. He can not concentrate in it. His job stays in danger. He is in a very Bad Situation, Will you help him to come out from this Problem. God will bless you. Unfortunately I am that Boy.
I am 25 old man before 4 years I was affected by schrizopheria a mental disease. Still I am using 300mg medicine. What will have effect on my mind after completion of medicine. Does it reduces the capability or it will increase please guide me.
Dr. I am a ca ipcc student and needs more time to study but when I am going to study I feel very low and feels my energy level very low. I gets tired without doing any hard work That's why I can not study too much please tell me any ayurvedic medicine available in market for boosting my energy level and faster brain work.
My father took decision to quit smoke. He had been smoking for thirty years . Presently he has not smoked for 6 days and he is feeling very anxious and irritated all the time. Please also recommend how to detoxify the lungs too.
Doc. I don't sleep soundly. As my mind always activates in the night and process thoughts randomly. So doctors prescribed me antidepressants I am taking 2.5escitalopram and still I always feel sleepy whole day. My kids never shuts down. Very very frustrated. Please help.
I am facing problem related my mind if I am walking some one is speaking vulgar language I am thinking he said to me if I take bike and go listen wrong words think that he said to me so much I get upset I asked people did he said something to me ,I am not happy.
In my third year engineering college I believed it would be the best year of my life. So I started behaving nicely with everyone else and expected everyone to be the same. But things started to fall apart I thought my best friend would always be by my side but he was cunning and was trying to save his own ass. Then I started to assume I am a victim of the world and everyone is trying to insult me or just trying to be more smart. I got the feeling of being paranoid. And I believe I can't start fresh and can't learn anything new. Please help.
2. Physical activities that require hand-eye coordination or complex motor skills are particularly beneficial for brain building.
3. Exercise breaks can help you get past mental fatigue and afternoon slumps. Even a short walk or a few jumping jacks can be enough to reboot your brain.
How can I increase my memory power, I can not remember things which are said to me just 5 minutes ago?
I do long running on my toes. This has lead to pain in my calf. What can I do to reduce the pain, as well as increase the strength of my calf?
I am suffering from schizophrenia. I have been taking medicines for past 3 yrs. I am married and have a kid. Recently I came to know this is a genetic disorder. But to my knowledge no one in my family is taking medicine for this disease. I am devastated now. Will it be possible for me live a normal life? What precautions should I take? Is there any cure for it?
Hello, I am 21 years old male. I have man boobs which get me ashamed every time. I use to cry and get depress. I don't want to eat any medicine or drug, I don't want to go through surgery. Please please help me to get rid of this naturally. I beg you please help me. Thank you Sir/Mam.
There is a wide range of remedies that are available to treat depression in young adults. While there is no proven way of treating depression, broadly there are three approaches that is psychological, medical and natural. The key is to know the cause of depression. Once the cause is known, a qualified professional decides the course of treatment.
Psychological Treatment: Psychological treatments revolve around talking with the patient and change the way he thinks. It equips an individual to cope up with stress, depression and conflicts.
The three most popular treatment approaches are CBT, IPT and MBCT:
- Cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) is an approach where the behavioral pattern of the patient is analyzed and a certain change in behavior is suggested to deal with depression. CBT is a problem-solving approach where a psychologist first analyzes the problem and helps a patient to see the problem from a more positive aspect.
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT) deals with problems related to personal relationships. It analyses the relationship pattern of a patient and specifically addresses them to drive away depression.
- Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT) is a group activity and encourages a patient to express their feelings. The idea is to share as much as a patient can. It helps the mind to focus on the present rather than wondering it to something irrelevant that causes depression.
Medical treatment: Medical treatment deals with depression with the help of antidepressants. Medication depends on the level of depression. For more serious depression, such as psychosis and bipolar disorder, a doctor often prescribes psychotic drugs along with antidepressants and mood stabilizers. Medical treatment is suggested only when psychological treatment fails. A patient might have to get admitted in a good facility for a short time or full period of the treatment.
The natural treatment: It is related to lifestyle changes and helps a patient overcome depression. It can be followed along with other forms of treatment. Some good practices are as follows:
- A good diet: A healthy diet often helps to fight depression. Serotonin rich food such as coconut oil, fish oil, eggs, cherries, Omega-3 acid greatly helps in fighting depression.
- Stay away from Caffeine: Any caffeine related products such as coffee, cigarettes or liquor should be avoided during the depression.
- Meditation: Meditation greatly helps in overcoming depression. It offers the much-needed piece of mind and helps to concentrate more.
- Daily exercise: It has been observed that regular physical activities such as walking, running and free hand exercise can be of great help in overcoming depression. It uplifts mood and reduces stress.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds contain important elements such as magnesium, healthy fat, amino acid and L-tryptophan. Pumpkin seeds help to secrete serotonin and serotonin, in turn, help in fighting depression.
My symptoms are matching with neurons damage. I am having memory, concentration and focus problems. I am 19. Am I really having my neurons destroying? Also I am addicted to excessive masturbation. Whom should I consult? Are there any home remedies to cure them rapidly?
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse.