Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Junagadh and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dharmendra MesvaniaYour feedback matters!
Earlier my friend chew tobacco product like gutkha. Currently his mouth not open properly. What to do.
Hi I am 30 years of age, I want to wear braces to remove my gap between front two teeth, is wearing braces at this age is favaourable for me or not please tell me the time period which I have to wear braces, my teeth condition is very good.
Sir My name is arun. I am suffering to tooth pain that called it akkaldaadh. So pls tell me medicine this pain.
I am suffering from acid reflux for two to three months. I consulted doctor and he prescribed firstly Esomeprazole & Levosulpiride Capsules, then Rabeprazole Sodium. I became fine for quite sometime but the situation became worse after sometime. Now I am suffering from acid reflux on daily basis. My mouth becomes sore. Throat irritation/burning. Voice becomes dull. For quite sometime I was using diluted (H2O2) to clean my teeth continuously for two to three months & I think, maybe this could also be one of the reasons behind my disease (Acid Reflux. I never had such kind of stomach problems any time before in my life. Pls help!
The last molar teeth in the mouth are called as wisdom teeth. While in some people they erupt completely into the mouth and function with no problem whatsoever, in others, they remain embedded in the bone, erupt incompletely, erupt at an angle, or are covered by bone or a flap of tissue. They are absent in many.
Of late, dentists recommend removal of wisdom teeth, more a preventative than remedial measure. Some of the reasons for wisdom tooth removal are listed below-
Impaction: Often, wisdom teeth do not have enough space to erupt in their normal position. This can only be evaluated properly on an x-ray. If the x-ray shows that the tooth is unlikely to erupt because of being blocked by a root or bone, this needs to be removed.
Pericoronitis: The tooth partially erupts into the mouth but is covered by a flap of gum. This attracts food and bacteria to accumulate, leading to decay and infection, a condition called as pericoronitis. Very common in the lower wisdom teeth, it leads to severe tooth pain, painful swallowing and swelling of the lymph nodes. This is the most common cause for wisdom teeth to be removed. An x-ray will reveal the tooth to be infected and sometimes periapical abscess may also be present.
Cysts: Impacted teeth can develop fluid-filled cysts which can cause severe and even permanent damage to the jaw bone, adjacent teeth and nerves. Dentigerous cysts are the most common type.
Alignment: Misaligned wisdom teeth exert a constant mild pressure on the adjacent teeth which can hamper the alignment and reverse the effects produced by braces. The bite may be altered also, thereby necessitating removal.
Adjacent Tooth Damage: If the malposed wisdom tooth is causing pocket formation or decay in the adjacent teeth, it is time to get them removed.
Recurrent Sinus Infections: With their proximity to sinuses, there could be constant pain and pressure and infection of the sinuses. This is another indication for their removal.
However, not all wisdom teeth need to be removed. If they have erupted fully, are healthy, produce a good bite, and can be cleaned easily, they do not require removal.
During the teenage years and through 20s, check with your dentist on the health of the wisdom teeth. X-rays can be taken to monitor them and for early identification of problems. If they need to be removed, it is easier to take them out when you're young. The bone surrounding the impacted tooth is less dense, and therefore easier. The ability of the body in general and the jaw bones in particular to heal is also better at a younger age.
Her tooth were strong but the problems were, the top front tooth of her has been comes out of the mouth. Dear Dr. Help her to make her tooth to seems to be perfectly inside her mouth.
I have dental issues. I have been smoking from 8-9 years and initially had oral tobacco too. Had once dental cleaning but post that they have gone more bad in due course of time. Want to know if these is something I can use to make my teeth white and shine. Or any tips to reduce the deposit on them.
Hello doctor. Am 21 years old. I took orthodontic treatment when I was 13 years (with 4 teeth extracted) and removed my braces on 16 years. But later my teeth got relapsed. So again wen I was 19 I took a re treatment (no removal of teeth) and removed my braces when I was 20 and due to this one of my front upper tooth got discoloured and I went for root canal and then for a cap. Even thou I wear retainer now my teeth got relapsed again. Lower part of my teeth is good. Could you pls suggest any solution for this?
My daughter's one upper front teeth is not coming out though the earlier one had fallen almost one month ago.
I have complete my Rct last week but after few days I am not able to open my mouth widely and I am not able to eat properly. please give me advice I took arthodec MR for three days.
Hi I am suffering from bad breath problem from many years. I suspect it's because of intestinal problem because I can feel the smell coming from within. Moreover I had ulcer couple of years back. I did endoscopy and doctor did tell that the wound is not cured yet. However I don't have pain in my stomach. Please suggest how to deal with this bad breath. Thank you.
I am suffering from bad breath for the last four years. I consulted many doctors on this problem but not found cure till now. I am worrying very much about this problem as I am facing many problems at my workplace with my colleagues. I hope I may get solution for this problem with Ayurveda medicines. I consulted gastro-entomologist and also ENT doctor for this problem earlier. I can provide reports and transcripts if required.
Enamel loss is nothing but tooth enamel erosion and this is quite a pathetic kind of oral condition. If the eroded enamel does not get restored, then your oral condition will get deteriorated to a great extent.
Teeth enamel plays the most important role in protecting teeth and if this layer gets eroded, then your teeth will get heavily damaged. Your teeth will not only get eroded, but the real dental color will also get changed.
Why enamel erosion occurs?
- Drinking excessive hot or cold: Your enamel is very much sensitive to hot or cold food items and as a result of which email loss is invited.
- Having fruit drinks: Citric acid in the fruit drinks is the element that can cause enamel erosion.
- Sugary diet: Excessive sugary diet is the very prominent cause of this kind of dental condition and thus you should take more and more of non-sugary foods.
- Environmental factors: There are many environmental factors that are responsible for enamel loss, and they are corrosion, stress, tear, wear, friction and others.
- Medications: Few medications are there that can cause enamel erosion and these medicines are antihistamines, aspirin and many more.
- Gastrointestinal troubles: These kinds of troubles are prone to the frequent erosion of tooth enamel and thus these problems need to be resolved as soon as possible.
What are the leading treatments for restoring enamel loss?
- Using fluoride toothpaste and mouthwash: There are many talented dentists who are strongly recommending the usage of both fluoride mouthwash and toothpaste so that tooth decay can be easily prevented. These products are now commercially available over-the-counter.
- Routine dental check-up: Daily dental check-up is needed so that oral condition can be checked so that the causes and signs of enamel loss can be detected, and then only perfect treatments can be easily applied.
- Taking vitamin-D supplements: there are many drugs and supplements that are enriched with vitamin-D, and they can be taken on a regular basis so that decayed enamel can be easily restored in a safe manner. Coconut oil can be taken in addition to these supplements for getting greater oral benefits.
- Cosmetic restoration options: There are many enamel-restoration options that can be cosmetically performed. Some of the popular options are crowning, filling, and others. On the other hand, leading a healthy lifestyle is also very important in this regard.