Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jowai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Banphrangbor SyiemliehYour feedback matters!
I am having masturbating addiction. Is this natural? Is this affects on me for unnatural changes. Is this affect me for sexual life? Daily masturbation is bad for health? If bad how to come out of it?
I am 27 years old female and I am suffering from boils under armpit. What should I do to cure it soon?
I am suffered and think so much about sex Me and wife not satisfied But loves so much Due exertion I tired so much.
I am having loose motions for last 14 days. I just recovered from chicken pox and had taken acyclovir 800 for five days 4 times a day. Is the loose motiins due to side effect or any other priblem?
Hi doc. Its been almost a year I am facing a problem after every one or two months. Getting small red pimples under the skin of penis and redness. I am using the hygiene wash on daily basis. It's occurring frequently after one two or three months. It cause me the pain while penetration. Initially I thought it's becoz of anal sex sometime so I immediately stopped but today morning after 2 months I saw d same problem again.
I always think about sex, I am really occupied in it, even I tried to do something good but it always attract me. Please suggest me what to do. Some of around me stare me, I see the sticky liquid from my penis.
On march month I had a breathing problem. I consulted respiratory doctor gastroenterology doctor too. Bt still I can't breath well. Because of this problem I can't go out alone. If I step outside from my home immediately I feel uncomfortable for breathing. Then if I take food. I'll vomit. After having food gases are coming from mouth. And I loss my weight too.what is wrong with me?
I suffer from coughing, I can't sleep well at night due to severe cough. Can you suggest something I should do?
My son 13 yrs old has type 1 diabetes since last 7 yrs. He is not ready to inject before meals. He undstands its ill effects slso but is fed up of pricks 4 times a day. Please suggest how to resolve.
Abnormal sexual behavior list.
1. Heterosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of the other gender. (outside of marriage it makes victims of both people. Other victims are: 50m babies have been aborted. +" stds rife among us teenage girls" (25%) because they are not taught" abstinence only. A sub set of this abuse are the crimes of polygamy, rape, statutory rape and incest. - ed.)
2. Homosexuality - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender. (this is very high risk for std's - 80% of males have hiv/aids" aids is a gay disease" - ed.)
3. Bisexual - the capacity to feel erotic attraction toward or to engage in sexual interaction with both males and females.
4. Transsexual - a person whose gender identity is different from his or her anatomical gender.
5. Transvestite - a person who is sexually stimulated or gratified by wearing the clothes of the other gender.
6. Gay - people who form sexual relationships primarily, or exclusively with members of their own gender.
7. Lesbian - a homosexual female.
8. Masturbation - stimulation of the genitals when no one else is around.
9. Bisexuality - forming sexual relationships with other members of either gender, although not necessarily at the same time.
10. Prostitution - the practice of selling sexual stimulation or interaction.
11. Voyeurism - obtaining sexual arousal by observing people without their consent when they are undressed or engaged in sexual activity.
12. Exhibitionism - the act of exposing one's genitals to an unwilling observer to obtain sexual gratification.
13. Fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
14. Sexual fetishism - obtaining sexual excitement primarily or exclusively from an inanimate object or a particular part of the body.
15. Zoophilia - engaging in sexual activity with animals.
16. Sexual sadism - the intentional infliction of pain or humiliation on another person in order to achieve sexual excitement.
17. Sexual masochism - the attainment of sexual gratification through the experiencing of pain and humiliation.
18. Necrophilia - sexual arousal and/or activity with a corpse.
19. Klismaphilia - erotic pleasure derived from enemas.
20. Lewdness - sexually unchaste; inciting to lust or debauchery.
21. Telephone scatalogia - lewdness.
22. Urophilia - sexual arousal associated with urine.
23. Apotemnophilia - sexual arousal associated with stump (s) of an amputee.
24. Coprophilia - sexual arousal associated with feces.
25. Coprophagia - sexual arousal derived from eating feces.
26. Pedophilia - sexual contact between an adult and a child. (also includes statutory rape; advocates of sexual orientation would legalize these crimes on minors!)
27. Toucheurism - characterized by a strong desire to touch the breast or genitals of an unknown woman without her consent. Often occurs in conjunction with other paraphilia.
28. Frotteurism - approaching an unknown woman from the rear and pressing or rubbing the penis against her buttocks.`
I am an 18 years old male. My nose is blocked from last 2 days and my throat is really uncomfortable. And there is also a minor headache. What should I do? It is important and urgent.
Hi doctor I am suffering by ED my penis size is very small length is very small, it's curve to left, very thin always been flaccid I have suffered by erectile problems, even I have used honey with garlic mixture every morning in empty stomach but not getting any results. I feel very disturbing, even I have been discharge within 1 minute. Please suggest some good medicine for recovery in permanent basis..
Infidelity is defined as having an affair, as cheating or as committing actions associated with adultery, while being in a relationship characterized by a stated contract involving emotional or sexual exclusivity. It is also stated as a violation of a couple’s assumed set of relationship norms and rules. This violation may lead to rivalry or sexual jealousy between couples.
Types of Infidelity:
Opportunistic Infidelity: It originates when an individual is in love with his/her partner but has sexual urge for some other individual. This type of infidelity is characterized by irrepressible lust, risk-taking behavior or situational circumstances.
Romantic Infidelity: This kind of infidelity occurs when an individual is at the verge of falling out of love with his/her spouse.
Commemorative Infidelity: It occurs when an individual has completely fallen out of love with his/her partner, but there is still commitment in the relationship.
Obligatory Infidelity: This kind of infidelity arises when a person surrenders himself/herself to someone else’s sexual advancement due to fear of rejection, even though there is a strong attachment to the committed partners.
Conflicted Infidelity: This type of infidelity is being sexually attracted to multiple people while being in a committed relationship.
Men indulge in extramarital affairs when they are sexually unsatisfied. Whereas women get involved in extramarital affairs when they are emotionally unsatisfied.
When a person is able to separate sexual preferences from love, infidelity takes place.
Lack of understanding, lack of communication and sexual incompatibility leads to infidelity.
Marital dissatisfaction is the root cause of adultery in both sexes.
Other factors of infidelity including, being educated, being less religious, more chances to see potential partners, living in an urban area, liberal thinking etc.
How to Overcome Infidelity?
Try not to fall for every whim and fancy; this way you can keep away from an affair.
The person who had an affair must discuss on the affair and what led to it, openly and willingly.
There must be a recovery timetable set by the betrayed person, so as to cope with the trauma of being cheated on.
There must be mutual willingness regarding future commitments and promises.
- There will always be ups and downs in a relationship, in which an affair has taken place, but the couple must be patient and hold on to the relationship as the pathway to recovery is difficult, but not impossible to walk on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.