Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Aesthetic Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Aesthetic Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Aesthetic Medicine Specialists online in jok. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil VediYour feedback matters!
I suffering from hair fall with last 3 year. I use many type of shampoo but result is negative, request to you pls suggest me best solutions. Thanking you.
I have a lot of pimples, dullness on my face and oiliness, so I wanted to ask what are the various types of ayurvedic ways to cure these types of problems?
I have a lot of holes in my face so what should I do. Pls suggest me any cream which I should use or face wash. I have smoking and drinking habits I'm not taking any medications..
I'm suffering from hairloss, actually I had less hair density. How can I make my hair strong and increase hair growth?
I am now 68 years old and I have a big belly fat. I practised YOGA for about 2 years and it gave very positive results. But now I am out of touch with yoga. Would you think that I should go back to yoga or a medicinal remedy.
I am 35 years old female having migraine, cervical and Thyroid problem taking 25 mg daily. I stopped taking from last 2-3 weeks as my medicine got finished in meantime showed to ayurvedic doctor checked my thyroid which was normal and she gave me substitute (medicine) for that. The problem I am facing is major hair fall from last one month and this started while I was taking Thyroid. My hairs are falling roots. Also my hair texture is changed from last one year. My hairtexture is thin .My scalp is oily but down hairs are dry. 2 years bacl also got hairfall than it stopped itself due to that my hair density has become very less now. Hairs are thinning day by day. Can you please provide the reason for it and suggest remedy and also can I get back my lost hairs, wanted to increase the density and grow my hairs long. Please help.
Sir I have hairfall problems. During this summer hairfall is more. Can you say some steps to stop and grow hair thicker.
Hello, I'm Padma 30 years old woman. I have 8 months kid. My problem is skin related. My skin color has faded after delivery. Become too darker on several parts like underarms. The another problem is itching. Always I'm getting irritated with itching on hands. It's too much nowadays. I'm unable to concentrate on any work due to this.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.