Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jodhpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indu BharadwajYour feedback matters!
I'm a 16yrs girl I got intimate during periods so I missed my periods for 2 months n during these days I used too much sleeping pills so I jus wanna ask that what could be the reason for missed periods?
Sir. Meri gf ko 32 din sa jada ho gaya hai par abhi tak periods nahi aaya please aap koi dawa bataiye jissa ki periods aa jai. please sir dawa ka naam bataiyega.
Vaginal discharge with cheese like smell. I am diabetic but diabetes under control. Fasting 4.7 and pp 5.3.I have irregular periods. period comes after 8 days or 13 days after I take bath. Recurrent vaginal infection itching burning. I use vaginal cream and fungal treatment after that good for some days but comes again. Please help me.
Suppose boy and girl had a sex using condoms, how can sm1 be so assure that condom was not defected? Is der any way to test the pregnancy in less than a week? What should we do if she will miss her periods? Is abortion legal?
M 27 years old. I was in live in relationship with someone almost 1 year. Now he is not with me and m going to marry with some one else. I want my virginity back. What should I do? please advice. Need your support.
Seeds of plant cannabis sativa, available in the market as hemp seeds, are gaining increased recognition as a complete nutrition pack. Dietitians and nutrition experts mostly recommend ‘hemp seeds’ because of its excellent nutrition credentials, and recent research studies have confirmed this also.
Before you go on to spend your money, here is all you should know about hemp seeds.
Why should you eat?
It’s incredibly nutritious!
What nutrition you get?
Packed with protein, fibres, & minerals (vit. E and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and zinc present in good amount)
Exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids – omega 6 and omega 3, present in the ratio of 3: 1 which is considered to be the optimal range
How to consume?
Available in raw/ cooked / roasted forms.
Very good (80℅ insoluble fibre)
Best way to eat:
A versatile food, it can be sprinkled on salad, mixed in with yogurt, or add into the smoothies.
And it’s not just the nutritional value, hemp seeds have enormous health benefits. They have been proven effective in controlling various diseases like alzheimer’s, and reducing symptoms of pms by hormone regulation.
Listed below are 4 evidence based health benefits of hemp seeds:
1. Heart diseases – ‘arginine’ present in this seed produces nitric oxide which further makes blood vessels dilate and relax, thus reducing symptoms of blood pressure and heart diseases.
2. Lowers the risk of blood clot formation.
3. Helps in treatment of skin disorders like eczema by giving relief from dry skin and itchiness.
4. Helps in treatment of pms menopause: physical and emotional symptoms caused by pms are very likely caused by sensitivity to the hormone ‘prolactin.’ presence of gla (gama linolenic acid) produces prostaglandin e1 which reduces the effect of prolactin. This way hemp seed functions as a hormone imbalance regulator.
Last but not the least, know that hemp seeds will not make you test positive for marijuana. Yes. It’s just that hemp and marijuana are members of the same species, cannabis sativa. Hemp plants that are grown for food contain as little as 0.001 percent
Tetrahydrocannabinol (thc). This means you can eat hemp as much as you want and it’ll never make you high!
Take home message:
3 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds gives you 10 grams (g) of protein, 14g fat and 2g fiber.
My first pregnancy was IUD at 32 week. Now I am 25 week pregnant Is it normal to feel baby move some days and not others?
I am 33 years. I and my wife are in good sexual life. But sometime I wish to have sex with other partner. A few are about to do sex with me. Till now I haven't done with other than my wife. But I don't know why an interest comes in my mind to have sex with multiple partners. I mean 2-3 partners at a time. Even though my wife does satisfy, I don't.due to the above reason. Tell me what to do? Is this a kind of mental distraction or normal ? How can I control over such thinking ? Or suggest some solutions on effective fantasy like or should I go for a multiple sex partner ?
I am 35 and my wife is 33, its been 4 years since we are married. We do not have children. She is suffering from vaginismus, and she is so scared. Is it curable, or any suggestions. She was not cooperating for treatment.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
I am 23years old female. Generally I face a menstrual problem due to PCOS and it delays till 3 months or so. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my chest. Does these two problems correlated? What should I suppose to do now?
My wife's now carrying now 3 months. We can have intercourse or not. Then she's have white discharges? Hw we can have intercourse and in which position can we do?
The word pain is quite common to daily life. If we look around we can witness, everyone is suffering from a certain kind of pain. Well, if we are likely to talk about hand and wrist pain, then it is fair enough to say that hand and wrist pain is very common among people. This is because our hands and wrists are the two things that get engaged in most of the works we do. But there are reasons behind those daunting pains. Know more about joints pain.
It can be due to any accident, or it can be due to any illness. The homeopathic medicines are safe and healthy in treating any kind of pain. But it is crucial to know the reason, which is causing the pain. Let us talk about some of the homeopathic medicines, which are generally being prescribed for treating wrist pain depends on the severity and condition.
What are the reasons of wrist pain?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is one of the common types of wrist pain. It occurs due to the delineation of the median nerve, which runs through the wrist joint.
- It can be severe or mild injury on the wrist, which can cause wrist pain, or it can be any kind of sprain.
- Other than this, any fracture can cause severe pain too.
Apart from these, there are infections like tuberculosis that can also cause wrist pain. Next is the arthritis, which is considered to be very common among the masses. It includes gout, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis problem. These commonly cause wrist pain. Whatever is the reason for any kind of wrist pain, it needs to get diagnosed. Clinically it is diagnosed by following some tests like X-ray, CT scan, bone scan, MRI, several blood tests, etc. General diagnosis includes various examinations regarding the pain and its history, etc.
Some of the best homeopathy medicines for wrist pain considering homeopathy medicines for wrist pain can be a good decision. As homeopathy is a holistic medication procedure. There are several medicines, which have been prescribed for treatment of wrist pain depending its type and history. The remedy is given on the basis of the diagnosis of the wrist pain. Regaining of complete health and removing the symptoms are possible through homeopathy treatment. Depending upon the cause, sensation, location, modalities and propagation of the pain, there are some therapeutic homeopathic medicines available too.
Here are some specific homeopathic medicines, names given below, which can be considered to be best for wrist pain:
Arnica, Benzoic acid, Rhus Tox, Hypericum, Agaricus, Calcuria Flour, Cilicia, Ruta, Actea Spicata, Medorihhinum, Brynoia, Calcaria carb, Eupatorium Perf, Silicia, Sulphur Symphytum and so on are the usually prescribed medicines for wrist pain. But it is generally advised to take advice of a professional homeopathic doctor in terms of choosing the right medicine and dosage.
Every woman likes to look into the mirror and find not an extra strand of hair on her face, be it the upper lip or near the ears. While it is not uncommon for women to have hair on these and other areas, most women resort to multiple ways to get rid of this. The pattern of this unnecessary hair growth is very similar to the pattern seen in males normally.
This condition of excessive hair growth is known as hirsutism and can be caused by multiple causes, as listed below.
- Genetic or racial: While the European women have a more clean face that is free of hair, the Mediterranean and Indian women are highly likely to have more facial hair growth. There is also a strong family history relation, and it is hereditary.
- Androgens (testosterone): This is a male hormone, essential for the development of male sexual characters. Though it is present in very minute amounts in all women, in some, there could be higher than these minimal levels, leading to minor masculine characters, facial hair being one of them.
- Hormonal imbalances: There are multiple hormonal issues which can manifest as increased facial hair growth. The two most common ones include polycystic ovarian syndrome ((PCOS)) and adrenal conditions including tumours, Cushing's syndrome, and hyperplasia. In all these cases, there is increased amount of androgens, leading to excessive facial hair.
- Medication side effect: Some medications like testosterone, cyclosporine, anabolic steroids, and Minoxidil also lead to increased amounts of facial hair in women. Some other medications used to treat migraines, seizures, schizophrenia, and hypertension can also cause hirsutism. This is indirectly due to increased levels of male hormones in the system, producing these effects.
- Birth control pills: These also affect the hormone levels and lead to increased facial hair.
- Obesity: Most women with facial hair are also on the heavier side, and most people have a reduction in hair once weight is managed.
Treatment: The underlying cause should be treated for controlling hair growth. If there is an inducing medication, an alternative should be looked at. While hormone levels can be altered, in most cases, not much can be done. These need to be dealt with using one of the following methods - depilatory creams, waxing, plucking, shaving, laser reduction, electrolysis, and weight loss.
When reading through the above, it is obvious that a lot of causes for hirsutism point towards hormones. This also helps identify hormonal abnormalities in the earlier stages. This helps to identify hormonal disorders in their earlier stages, which are managed with lesser complications. The next time you feel there is more hair on your chin or cheeks, get your hormone levels checked. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.