Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Jodhpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok RathiYour feedback matters!
I am constantly having cold always. Even though taking medicines, cannot come out of it. After I wake up everyday, it takes 1 hr to spit all the sputum and it comes once I have my meal. I am afraid that I ll get asthma in future. Can I get a solution for this?
Dear sir I have a prominent mark in my chest because of cough. Please suggest me any solution how to clear my mark. Thanks.
I have shown to ENT for my tonsil because due to yellowish round shape but small between tonsil and tongue patches . But I never fill any problem between tonsil and tongue. He told me that it is pharyngitis and give me medicine for that, so pharyngitis remove . but 1 type of pharyngitis near tonsil is not removing totally still now. I have taken so many medicine like antibiotic ,anti-alergy, gargle etc... But not going away permanently. So I d'nt have any problem. Can You Suggest me
I am having pain in my throat for last three days and now severe cough with yellow mucous is coming what should I do.
Mujhe kabhi kabhi sans lene me bahut hi problem hoti he or me thik se baat bhi nahi kar parehi hu. Kyu ese hora hai mere saath, pls suggest me?
Dear Sir. There is a flesh is growing inside my right side of nose that covers. Ore space in this side and also a small is growing on other side. So I have breathing problem. Please suggest me what to do. Is anything possible without surgery. Or any solution in homeopathy. Thank You.
Dr. sir. I am suffering from cough few days I have fever and pain also. Please tell me medicine useful me. Please help me and solve my problem.
I am 25 year old, i've been suffered from sinusitis since long time and this problem is increasing day by day. What should I do to get relief from this problem?
Is forever living dietary supplements are helpful? I have asthma and I take some forever living supplements.
What are the food to be controlled by asthma patient I am salman 22 year old and I got regular difficulties in night sleep.
Tuberculosis or TB is an airborne disease that mainly affects the lungs and has the potential to be fatal. People with an impaired immune system such as newborn babies, pregnant women or women who have just delivered a baby, diabetics, cancer patients and HIV positive people are at the highest risk of suffering from this disease. However, this disease can be prevented and treated.
Here are a few ways to protect yourself from this bacterial infection.
- Keep your distance: TB is a communicable disease and hence can spread from one person to another. If someone around you suffers from this disease, try limiting your contact with them. In cases where this is not possible, wear protective gloves and a mask to keep yourself safe. Avoid crowded, unhygienic places and always wash your hands with a disinfectant after contact with a TB patient.
- Boost your immunity: A strong immune system can fight off TB bacteria and keep you from getting infected. To build a strong immune system, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables along with the required amount so carbohydrates, proteins and fats every day. Along with this, consult your doctor and start taking multivitamins or antioxidants on a daily basis.
- Maintain proper hygiene: Keeping your surroundings clean are crucial to the prevention of tuberculosis. Ensure that not only your home is kept clean, but the surrounding area is cleaned as well. Do not allow garbage to accumulate around your house. Make it a habit of washing your hands with disinfectant soap every time you come home and before eating anything.
- Vaccinate your children: When getting your children vaccinated, ensure that your child also receives the BCG or Bacillus Calmette-Guerin vaccine that can protect him or her against TB.
- Ventilate the house: The bacteria that causes tuberculosis, thrives in stagnant air and enclosed spaces. Hence, open your windows and let some fresh air in. Not only does this prevent the multiplication of bacteria and viruses in your house, it also does not allow your home to have a musty odour.
- Follow the complete course of treatment: If you have been diagnosed with TB, it is essential to complete the full course of antibiotics and not stop midway even if the symptoms have disappeared. Not adhering to the prescription gives the bacteria the ability to develop resistance to the drugs. When this resistant bacteria is exhaled it can infect more people with drug-resistant tuberculosis that is harder to cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.