Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jhunjhunu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunilYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I have whiteheads on my nose and dark skin with small pimples around my nose. Can you please suggest me a medicine. My problem started from age 15. I have tried clinsol it didn't help.
I am getting fat from last few months, please refer me the best medicine or exercise for weight loss.
I am 23 year old male. My penis looks a bit tiny and shrunken. I am not saying that I want to increase the size like a porn star but I think there is no sufficient blood flow to the groin region of mine. I masturbate 1-2 times per week. So is there is any treatment or gel, oil, cream to increase the blood flow and make my penis a little bigger?
Doctor, I don't know what's going on with me. M getting short tempered, some of my friends told me, my words polite less, rough. I speak always louder, which I can't control, please help me. I want to be a good person, please tell me what should I do to control my self.
Sir I am suffering varicose veins in my both legs please sugest me to how to cure this disease. Thanking you sir.
I am 30 years old suffering frum xam fever pls do help me to over come from it thnx a lot have a nice day.
Hello my name is amy its been 1 year still my hair s short its not growing. Please suggest me how to grow long hair fast.
I am 24years male living abroad in Oman, pimples and acne have become a part of my life due to them my face is fully covered with black marks may you sir please help me to get rid this of this irritating problem. Thanking you sincerely.
I am doing masturbation on daily basis is this harmful, I am of 22 years old, but I am look like 19 years old, I don't have beards. Is this due to daily masturbation? Please help me how can I grow beards faster.
Hi I am 15 years old I have headache and my eyes burn a lot after I wake up in the morning what should I do?
Losing weight is not just about knocking off a few pounds, it is about living healthy. If you are overweight then your chances of being affected by heart diseases increase. On an overall basis, apart from negatively impacting your self-esteem, it can make you prone to a host of life-threatening disorders. For weight loss, it is important to understand the causes of weight gain, some of which are:
- Consuming fatty foods: If you are consuming more food than the required amount, it is likely that you will put on weight. Consuming foods that are rich in simple carbohydrates and starch can lead to excess calories in the body.
- Disorders: Various metabolic disorders like problems of the thyroid gland or being diabetic can cause you to put on weight.
- Being physically inactive: If you follow a sedentary lifestyle then it is more likely that you will put on weight. Usually jobs that involve sitting behind a desk for long periods of time make people prone to obesity.
These are some reasons that can cause weight gain. If you are overweight then the initial resort is to undertake lifestyle changes. From eating a well-balanced diet to being more physically active are the primary changes that you may commit to. In case you are not seeing visible changes then you may opt for non surgical treatment for weight loss.
The cosmetic techniques by which you can lose fat are:
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: Ultrasonic lipolysis is a non-surgical technique to get rid of fat. In this technique, ultrasound waves are used to target fat tissues and get rid of it. A transducer (device used to convert energy from one form to another) is kept on the affected area where it emits energy. The fat cells are metabolized by the body and drained from the body further helping in weight loss.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a technique that focuses on getting rid of fat from the body by injecting medications in the affected area. It uses a combination of herbs and minerals to destroy the fat cells in your body.
- Endermology: It is a process that involves using rollers to roll over the top portion of the skin which leads to fat loss from the body. It also helps in revitalizing and reshaping the skin, further enhancing weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Whenever I gain weight my breasts size becomes twice then the original due to this I start losing my self confidence and suffering from depression. I m 25 year old girl. Kindly please help me to reduce my breast size. Exercises is also not helping me out nor any yoga.
I have a jaw pain 2 days back. At that time of my dinner I heard one sound near to jaw as below to my ear lobe. I felt lot of pain and also I can't chew anything normally. What should I do?
Hii I'm pre diabetes patients ,can I donate blood and which fruit and fruit juices is help ful to control my sugar level, mango is help full fruits. And I'm doing walking 1 hour and doing skipping roap 1500 rep tell me diet for my work out and is how much calorie I burn doing this exercises.
Urinary tract infection is very common. Mostly women are effected by this. This is caused by bacterial infection, stone in urinary tract, lack of water, poor hygiene, bad eating habits. According to ayurveda, due to all these reasons vat pitta and kuff become imbalanced and caused problem. But increase pitta in our body is the main cause in our country. When we drink less water, pitta accumulate in our body and cause so many problems and uti is the commonest.
How ayurveda works?
Ayurveda have so many herbs which can excreat pitta from our body threw urine and can neutralise remaining pitta and leave no chance to reoccurrence the infection. Ayurveda is the safest and most effective pathy. No side effects, no reoccurrence, best results.