Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for radhakrishanYour feedback matters!
Kindler’s Syndrome is a rare skin blistering disease named after Theresa Kindler. It is a kind of skin complication which forms skin blisters and lesions on the mucous membranes. This can happen in any part of your body but mainly concentrates on the area where you have experienced any frictions, bruises or minor trauma, especially on the feet and the hands. In some rare occurrences of Kindler’s Syndrome, it can develop on the internal organs like the food pipe, stomach or the respiratory tract.
This disease generally occurs if you suffer from a disorder called autosomal recessive. It means that you may have inherited an anomalous gene from each parent. It usually happens during childhood and reduces as you age.
Some of the symptoms of Kindler syndrome are:
- Blisters occurring on the body in your infancy and periods of early childhood.
- Slowly you will observe altered pigmentation and cutaneous atrophy (A severe dermal condition).
- Blistering due to certain skin trauma appearing on the hands and feet.
- Some observe abnormalities like dental or ophthalmic
- The growth of actinic Keratoses
Kindler’s Syndrome requires a specialized dermatologist for the treatment. In some countries, diagnosis involves skin biopsy. It involves undergoing Immunofluorescence Antigen Mapping or transmission of Electron Microscopy. Blood testing of genes is slowly being developed as a diagnostic test.
Other treatments involve:
Hair growth is a natural process that can also take place with assisted treatments. There are quite a few solutions and treatments available. Quite a lot of these are fads while some can be genuine. Homeopathy is an option which is effective for regrowth of hair and curing baldness. This is often the last stop of treatment for people who have failed at restoring their previous state of hair. These are a few well known remedies that homeopathy prescribes for baldness.
- Silicea: It is very commonly used and is processed from sandstones and human tissues. It strengthens the hair and reduces dryness by giving essential nourishment to the hair follicles. It is a very good growth enhancer.
- Kalium Carbonicum: It is made from compounds which the Egyptians used in glass preparation and is another effective homeopathic medicine. It stops the thinning of hair and reduces its brittleness as well. This in turn increases hair growth.
- Lycopodium: Premature baldness shows a dramatically marked response on the use of this miracle homeopathic drug. Women suffering from post-partum hair loss also benefit a lot from using Lycopodium. It is formed from the distillation of evergreen plant spores, such as club moss.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Table salt (sodium chloride) is used to prepare this homeopathic medicine. Natrum Muriaticum is especially beneficial when dry crusts form on the scalp and dandruff is the primary reason for hair loss. It even helps when hair fall is triggered by menstrual problems or any skin disorder. This homeopathic remedy is also effective in treating hormonal imbalance related hair loss. Emotional and sensitive people are generally prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Phosphorous: Another tried and tested hair growth enhancer is phosphorous. People who have baldness in patches and lose hair in clumps are benefitted by this homeopathic medicine. People who suffer from minor scalp ailments or those who lose hair due to excess dandruff are also prescribed this drug by their homeopath.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: Hair loss due to flaky dandruff is treated with Kalium Sulphuricum and it is available in tablet and liquid form. It contains some amounts of sulphur and hence shouldn’t be over used. It is generally prescribed for twice a day application. Generally it isn’t recommended in excess and its use should be stopped after two weeks.
- Arnica is also an excellent remedy apart from Jaborandi and berberis vulgaris. Hairloss due to genetic heredity is not a disease. Only alopecia due to scalp infection, diseases, and lack of nutrition.
- Jaborandi: A good hair restorer which also blackens whitening hair in youngsters.