Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Laser Treatment
Treatment of Sun Spots
Skin Rash Treatment
Submit a review for radhakrishanYour feedback matters!
Hair loss and balding is very common heath issue in men and women. Stressful lifestyle, pollution, lack of proper diet and lack of proper care are all the causes of sudden hair loss. People who are worried about the hair fall go for so many remedies of different health care system, but they provide only temporary solutions. As Ayurveda remedies are the natural and holistic system of the health cure. Many people are going towards Ayurvedic ingredients can help you cure hair loss issues. Hair loss and balding is the very embarrassing condition for both males and females. The early stages of the hair loss can be easily decreased and even stopped completely.
Ayurvedic approach believes that hair loss and balding can be controlled by targeting the body type or mind-body structure. Pitta Dosha is also considered as the primary cause of the hair fall. Ayurveda says that the improved lifestyle and proper diet could cure Pitta Dosha. Ayurvedic remedies for hair loss are made of natural herbs to that can improve hair growth and reduce hair loss.
The most effective herbs which reduce the hair loss in minimal period and give amazing results are:
- Amla: Amla is filled with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. Amla acts like a hair nutrient and tonic which provides healthier and stronger hair and solves all the hair related issues.
- Aloe vera: This is very good for re- growth of hair and also stops hair fall, hair thinning and balding.
- Methi: Methi is easily available at most of the houses of India. This is also used with spices in the Indian food and along with this domestic use Methi is an effective home ingredient to reduce the hair fall problems. These are the natural herbs which are used for the treatment of hair fall in Ayurveda. Along with these some specially prepared medicines are also available which the mixture of different ingredients is.
Any of the natural or specially prepared medicines can give amazing results and you can get rid of hair fall issues. But before using any of the remedies consultation of the expert Ayurvedic physician is suggested for the safe and harms fewer results.
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
Sir my hair is falling rapidly as I put my hand on my head .Is masturbation is the cause for that. Sir please help me.
I am dark in skin tone. I want to become fair. Can you please suggest me best creams which get whiter skin for my full body.
Hi, I using Supatret 0.04 from and azex 500 from last month. My skin is super oily. Using it daily and azex 500 for three days in week. I have redness. After onth of may suddenly my skin start to become pimple. Can you tell me what other precautions should I add to get quick result with the same treatment.
How to clean teeth. My teeth is yellow. I use synsodyene paste. Tell some home remedy to fullish white teeth.
Dear sir Actually I have weakness of hair falling and white hair. Pls suggest me what kind of medicine I should take.
Sir I have a weakness of hair fall and white hair. I want eradicate this totally. What I have to do in order to get this.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Today our principal essentialness gets impacts in view of many reasons like poor dietary examples, befuddled lifestyle, stretch that makes irregular characteristics and disarranges in our body.
Whatever, we consume or we do not eat, is the prime explanation behind any contamination. To destroy the toxic substances from our body ordinary medications are used normally and are particularly significant.
To cure the unpredictable attributes instead of executing or controlling the reactions of any sickness, the focus of Natural medications is when all is said in done body and uses typical segments.
As a result of the present tumultuous lifestyle and stress, Hair fall wound up doubtlessly typical or can similarly be said as climbing at exasperating rate, which was related to position at some point in the inaccessible past. You cannot completely rely on upon Modern Medicines, Yes; it has cures however, the results are sensible.
The choice arrangements of naturopathy have the answers for hair, which is important.
It addresses the signs of the issue and additionally, furthermore focuses on the general mental and physical quality of the person. It is a one of a kind sort of treatment and comprehensive also.
Underneath given are few Remedies for Hair Fall:
Back rub of Scalp: The treatment covers one of its central segment is Massage. To propel hair advancement use Coconut Oil, it diminishes breakage and the conditions of hair.
The most effective method to Apply:
Massage the scalp with coconut oil and relinquish it overnight until morning, before wash.
To strengthen the hair, add Onion juice to Coconut Oil and back rub on the scalp, Onion is rich in Sulfur, which propels the production of Collagen.
Increment in Zinc and biotin Intake:
Insufficiency of zinc and biotin realizes hair break and direct hair development. In this way, these supplements are essential for your sound hair. Along these lines, it is best to utilization these supplements in consistent edge, it will be especially profitable for hair improvement. You can in like manner choose supplements open of these supplements; nevertheless, it is alluring to go really.
Given underneath is the summary of Food Products contain Zinc and Biotin:
Biotin Rich Food
Zinc Rich Food
Eat a great deal of Spinach it is definitely not hard to prepare and in like manner rich in press. For the most part if the blood stream is not genuine, i.e. if the blood stream is impacted, the supplements required by the establishments of hairs do not get, and due to this, the hair winds up observably weak. Accordingly, Iron expects the noteworthy part in the oxygenation and stream of blood. Finally, insufficiency of Iron is crucial driver of hair fall.
Close by this treatment in like manner take after to facilitate the strain and uneasiness achieved by stress by deduction consistently for at any rate for ½ hour. It realizes keeping your mind calm and drops down the production of stress hormones.
I am having problem of dark circles I think it might be because I spend too much time on laptop. Does applying lime juice removes dark circles?
I have fat only on my tummy. Pls help me how can I reduce it. I have done dieting and also did exercise and rope jumping but I didn't get results. Pls suggest me something.
Hi, I am susmitha. My height is 5'6" My age is 23. I have little brown shade skin complexion. I want to get fair complexion for my marriage searchings. Can you please help me to get fair complexion of total body? Thanks and regards, Susmitha.
You will be surprised to know that about 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Check if you’re making these common combing mistakes.
1. Are you combing your hair from the roots down?
If you’re combing your hair you should always start from the middle while working it downwards. Move the comb upwards (near the roots) only when there are no more tangles remaining in the bottom half.
If you start combing from your roots, you may have to fight more tangles on the way to the bottom. This induces strain on your scalp, and increases hair breakage. The end result is weak hair and roots, and more hair fall.
2. Are you combing post the application of a hair product?
A comb should never be used just after the application of a hair paste, serum or cream for treatment or styling. You must use only your fingers to comb through your hair once you've applied a styling product.
If you use a comb post-application of a styling product, it not only loses its effect, but may also harm your hair and its texture.Consequently, it may lead to increased breakage and hair loss over time.
3. Are you detangling your hair after shampooing or washing?
Hair is known to be at its weakest when wet, which can also make it prone to tangling. Combing and excessive pulling of tangled, wet hair increases your chances of hair breakage and eventual hair loss.
To avert water-induced frowns, you can try giving a comb-through before wetting your hair in the shower. Alternatively, you can also try combing your hair during a shower. Apply the conditioner first; next, untangle the strands by using only your fingers, and then use a wide-toothed comb just before washing.
4. Are you regularly back-combing your hair?
Sometimes people back-comb their hair from the roots working towards the ends. This hair teasing technique adds volume and texture to your hair. Although it’s a great trick, its regular use may damage your hair cuticles, which as a result, may also ruin your hair’s quality, lead to frizzy hair and increase breakage and hair loss.
To get the element of volume without the damage, you can try light hair sprays, which help you in getting a similar look. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
With zeal of brining new tool to fight against the everlasting battle against Tooth decay, we bring in the SDF ( silver diamine fluoride). A great alternative for all those young ones who find conventional treatment difficult. Also, parents who are too apprehensive for fillings in early age, this is an excellent substitute. As rightly said, Interrupt to Intervene, Invest in your child's dental health now!