Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jhansi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ethelina Mary Robert
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ethelina Mary RobertYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Ethelina Mary Robert provides answers that are well-reasoned. It was good app, we get answers for our health related issues I like this app. .
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ethelina Mary Robert to be very helpful. Thanks a ton !!
Dr. Ethelina Mary Robert provides answers that are very helpful. Helpful
She is treating his patients like a frnd......for me she is a god
Best Doctor with excellent treatment
Dr. Ethelina Mary Robert provides answers that are very helpful. But u did not mention neurobion forte is ok or not during pregnancy.
She is very very nice doctor
Amit Kumar Srivastava
The pleasure of intercourse can be dampened by the risk of STDs. Intensive stress or the use of preventive measures in order to curb the chances of contracting STDs is being laid off late because of the far-reaching health hazards such infections may involve. STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases can even be life-threatening and hence prevention is a must. Instances, where the diseases have already been contracted, should be aided with high- quality medical assistance. An early diagnosis can save your life.
The following are a few ways in which you can keep STDs at bay:
1. Since diagnosis eases out your way through diseases and disorders, an overall health check-up once a year should invariably include an HIV test.
2. It is also important to keenly jot down your personal weaknesses. If you are a drug addict or you’re into some of the other kind of substance abuse, you’re more prone to end up not having safe sex. You alone can keep your consciousness on a leash and defend yourself against STDs.
3. Make sure you always have protected sex. Condoms, either male or female, should be used to steer clear of sexual diseases and infections. There are certain instructions a person needs to adhere to while using condoms. After usage, water should be filled inside this used piece of latex to check for open pores.
4. Personal items such as handkerchiefs, towels and especially undergarments, should never be shared.
5. Intercourse should not be gotten over with to be directly followed by rest or some other activity. You must wash both before and after sex.
In order to prevent STDs, infected people should also be aware of these tips:
1. If you are already suffering from a sexually transmitted disease or infection, you should be doubly careful to use a condom with your sex partner.
2. The sex partner should be taken for HIV tests.
3. The best way is to remain under the guidance of an experienced doctor. If your doctor asks you to abstain from sexual intercourse to enhance the efficacy of prescribed medications, you should blindly go by that rule.
I missed my diane 35 after taking for 7 days. Now I am facing slight bleeding. Is it due to the medication or some other causes?
Hi. I am 27 years old and 22 weeks pregnant. In urine test it came to know that I have urine infection and doctor asked me to take niftas 100 mg tablet. Morning I took the tablet but after 2 hours facing severe itching in inner and outer layer of vagina. Please let me know the reason for same and suggest me if I can continue this dose.
Are you experiencing vaginal bleeding during pregnancy? This is known as spotting when the bleeding is light and the color of the blood can vary from red to brown. However, bleeding during pregnancy can occur due to several other factors as well, which can indicate serious conditions.
Serious causes of bleeding during pregnancy
- Bleeding during early pregnancy may indicate miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. Abdominal pain and cramps are likely to be experienced in both cases.
- Early miscarriage occurs when your baby is not developing normally, making bleeding heavy. Some women experience early miscarriage even before knowing about their pregnancy. When the bleeding signifies a miscarriage, tummy cramps are common and the bleeding is subjected to becoming abnormally heavy.
- An ectopic pregnancy occurs when the fertilized egg implants itself outside your uterus. Dark, continuous bleeding with a watery appearance is likely in case of this condition. An ectopic pregnancy can cause severe complications and should be removed.
- Molar pregnancy is another condition in which vaginal bleeding during pregnancy is likely to occur. It is not very common but should be removed immediately. It occurs when the embryo does not develop properly, but some placenta-forming cells continue to grow and multiply.
- A blow to your abdomen as a result of a fall or any kind of injury may also cause bleeding during pregnancy.
Dealing with bleeding during pregnancy
- It is important for you to call your doctor, midwife, or hospital healthcare professional and let them know, even if the bleeding stops. You may need to visit the hospital for undertaking examinations and tests.
- A gentle examination of the insides of your vagina is carried out. You may also be recommended to undertake an ultrasound scan. An ultrasound scan is effective in ruling out ectopic pregnancies.
- Certain routine tests may also be prescribed by your doctor. Blood tests and urine tests are undertaken for checking out the levels of your pregnancy hormones. A test for finding the rhesus status and blood group is also required.
In case of light vaginal bleeding or spotting during pregnancy, your baby is most likely to be unaffected in any way. A lot of pregnancies carry on and turn out to be successful in spite of bleeding. Such cases of light bleeding commonly stop on their own.