Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Jhansi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Shukla
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am having migraine problem. It pains alot. I tried so many medicines but nothing working out please help me sir.
My mother is 45 years old she got paralyzed last year on 1st jan. She is almost recovered but her fingers are still not responding. Please help!
MAINTAINING THE FLEXIBILITY OF MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM IN PARKINSONISM
- Flexibility of the musculoskeletal systems can be maintained by encouraging the patient to lead an active life. However passive exercise by the therapist or the relatives may be of help in maintaining or increasing flexibility. Passive exercise to the patient should be given at least 2 to 3 times in a day. As the patient has a predominantly flexed posture the mobility exercises should involve plenty of extension activity. Passive stretching should be given for all shortened muscles. Sometimes braces may be used for prolonged stretching of tight muscles. PNF technique of hold relax or contract relax can be used to bring about lengthening of contracted muscles and thus increase the ROM of various joint. PNF pattern of flexion abduction with elbow extension for the upper limb, extension abduction with knee extension for the lower limb and neck extension with rotation to either side should be emphasized to overcome the flexed posture of a Parkinsonism patient. During the extension movement the patient should be asked breath in. This will help in increasing the thoracic expansion of the patient.
- Apart from passive exercise, the patient should be encouraged to maintain joint mobility through active exercises and auto stretching. Calisthenics exercises in supine, sitting or standing posture is of great use to patients of Parkinsonism. As there is an tendency in parkinsonism patients to develop overall flexed posture, this may be countered by various simple stretching programs like standing erect with arms in elevation against a wall or corner of the room, and the patient should try and stretch out his whole body. Also, the patient should be instructed to lie supine with a pillow under the upper thorax, which can play a significant role in stretching the upper limb and upper thoracic spine.
Hello Sir, I have been taking treatment from a psychiatrist but prescribed medicine is not working prescribed med ZOSERT 50/100 with DIVAA OD 500 quatan 25 problem facing mental fatigue all the time, irritating mood lack of desire for any work and dementia is the main problem. Please help me.c
Sleep apnea is a disorder that affects nighttime breathing and is caused by either a malfunction in the brain that temporarily stops sending signals to the muscles that control breathing, or by an obstruction in the airway.
Causes of Sleep Apnea-
It occurs when muscles in the back of your throat relax, tonsillitis, adenoids, obesity, middle-aged, heart disease, stroke, sedative medicines, large neck circumference, large tongue etc.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea-
- Feeling of excessively sleepy during a day
- Lack concentration and low memory status
- Short temperament
- Hyperactive children
- Leg swelling
- Impotency in males
- Frequent waking up for urination in night
- Tiresome feeling in morning
Homeopathic Treatment of Sleep Apnea-
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat sleep apnoea but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved medicines are available for sleep apnoea treatment that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines for Sleep Apnea are-
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum album is often prescribed for individuals who have breathing difficulties at night and is considered for people with a fearful, tense and agitated response to illness.
- Lachesis: Lachesis is a remedy prescribed for conditions that worsen at night. This medicine is designed for people who are typically fearful and anxious, but also prone to jealousy and excessive talking.
- Sulphur: By reputation, sulphur is a commonly prescribed homeopathic remedy, especially for nighttime congestion and sweating. Homeopathic sulphur combats a wheezy cough and congested head, both of which are suffered in sleep apnea.
- Spongia Tosta: This remedy for croup may help congestive sleep apnea sufferers as it treats respiratory symptoms that worsen when lying down.
Before taking these medications, it is important to visit the doctor who will take a detailed case history of your problem and prescribe the right dosage and combination of medication.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!