Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Jhansi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, My father is suffering from paralysis. It's been 1.6 years from last 3 months he is screaming whole day.
Im suffering from migraine since from 6-7 years. No recovery from it till now. Im taking treatment til now.
For last 20 years ,(Age 42, Male) I am suffering from migraine. Probably once in a week it occurs. Usually I take vasograin. 1to 2 tab, some times up to 3 tab, with a gap of 4 to 5 hrs. Is any side effect for this medicine. Any other medicine available.
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.
I am 42 years old, had asd closure in 2010, presently suffering from backache, neck pain, migraine, joint pain, numbness. What should I do?
I get my hand shivered whenever I feel angry and fear. Is this problem related to any nerves problem.
I am suffering from migraine headache from past few years ago and I am not able to bear. I got used to take pain killers but I think it did not work.
Migraine is a kind of a headache. It is a derivative of the word ‘hemicranias’, meaning side headaches. However, it is not just sided headaches. It can be present in the entire head. It is characterised by a throbbing and pulsating pain.
Symptoms of Migraine Headaches-
The pain in this disease may last for hours or even days. The nature of the pain is episodic. It occurs every once in awhile. Its frequency varies from patient to patient. There may be longer gaps between the occurrences of two episodic pains. While some patient might get relief by taking a simple nap or sleep for hours, others may have a tougher time to tackle. Most patients cannot bear light during the pain and prefer staying in darker places. The pain is preceded by certain symptoms, including flashes of light, temporary blindness or tingling sensation in the limbs. These symptoms are experienced by few, while others might not have these symptoms at all.
What Causes Migraine?
The exact cause of migraine is still unknown. There are however some factors that may trigger the headaches. The most important of all these factors is stress. Any form of mental stress can initiate a headache in all patients of this disease. Other factors include exposure to sun rays, improper sleep and staying hungry than usual. Loud noise is also responsible in some cases.
Homoeopathy For Migraine Headaches-
One must understand the difference between relief and cure from migraine headaches. There are patients who take pills to get relief from the pain. These are simple painkillers. They might have been doing this for years. But these pills provide temporary relief from the pain. There are a number of home-based remedies that people take up to get relief from the pain. Patients adjust with the pain and learn to live with it. It is difficult for them to believe that their life can ever get rid of this pain permanently. However, it is possible in homeopathy.
Homeopathic treatment not only provides relief but it works to cure the disease permanently. Homeopathy doesn’t support the use of painkillers or in short cut ways of treatment. It goes deeper to find out the root cause and eradicate the tendency in a permanent basis. The homeopathic medicines take time in showing results but work best in the long run.
There are a number of homeopathic medicines to cure the disease. But here are some of the most effective ones:
Note: It is always best to consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any medicine. There are several other medicines available too. So, your doctor will know what suits you the best, depending upon your symptoms.