Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Jhansi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hi - My father had a paralysis stroke about six months back, not completely recovered on the impacted left side. Major concern currently - loss of appetite, loss of weight, completely weak, likes to always be on bed and sleep, his daily and night schedules are out of track sometimes Appreciate any help and suggestion on improving above conditions current medication - clopitab, nurospur, eritel, tonact Thanks in advance
My sister have eclampsia. Few days ago her baby died due to emergency delivery. So whether this is curable or not?
I am suffering from Parkinsons disease (Parkinsonism PSP) for the last six years. Initially I had some tremors in the right leg, which has spread to the right hand also. Consequently, my writing became smaller and today I am not able to write anything in length. My voice has also become slurry and since last October I have developed some imbalancing problem also. As a result I can fall backwards while standing. My MRIs are clear. Recently I had TRUDAT scan which says that ' There is an overall relative decrease in 99m Tc trodat uptake in bilateral striata : mild reduction in uptake in the right side and moderate on the left side.' Moreover, I have a tendency of walking on toes. There is hypomimia and altered speech as described above with Myerson's sign positive. May please advise as to how to prevent the falls. I am residing in Delhi.
My Father has, Brain Tumor of grade 3 malignant - anaplastic astrocytoma in left side of brain. And due to that right part of body (hand, leg, speech) is not working. And also risk of limited life span. Do your ayurveda have any treatment.
I am 42 years old. On 25th july 2015 I had brain hemorrhage due to high blood pressure. And my left limbs was paralyzed. What is the treatment??
Hello doctors my mom is facing allergy problem since 20 years she is suffering with sinus and migraine in recent day she got cured of those problems using homeopathy but I need your suggestions dat how can she will be cured of this allergy she is not taking any vgtbls and fruits please do Hlp me and suggest me d best doctor for allergy. I juz want to kwn dat can allergy is permanently cured or not please reply me. Thank you.
Hii sir my age is 30 n weight is 90 height is 6 My problem is body pain n headache n uric acid problem n muscles pain n migran I am taking tablet foxstat 80 control uric acid n I have control uric acid but I have to take life time this tablet n when I am doing exercises my body become cool n weakness so what r the reason for weakness n cool please sir suggest me.
i had loss hearing since 2yrs ago. doctors told me that my ears sensoneural nerve was damaged and there is no chance to get back. is it possible to hear again? please.. help me
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
For my seizure I take medication Twice a day which are following 1.Zenoxa 300 (oxcarbazepine tablets IP 300 mg) 2.Lacotide 150 (Lacosamide Tablets 150 mg) taking twice aday after taking it from 3 days after taking this medicine i feel like i was just drunk 4 bottle of wine what i should have to do just suggest me Doctor.
Hello doctor I have frequent headaches. I think I am suffering from migraine. What should I do to reduce the headaches?
I have been operated for slip disc a year ago and am not able to move without support since. I have numbness in right foot and all along left part of that leg. Now there I feel a lot of pressure followed by heat in that foot often and it also gets swelling. Pls advise.
The usual period before which surgery should be undertaken so that good final outcome can be expected is around 3 months.
so in such cases do not wait too much.
I am suffering from migraine. Many a times I have to face severe attacks of headache. Many a times I require allopathic injections for the headache to subside. Please prescribe a medicine that will help me get rid of headache.
One of the best pleasures of life is to watch a child grow up and begin to learn and explore new things in the surroundings. However, children affected by autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or autism may not be able to do this at the same pace as other kids. They are a little slow to respond and may not socialise very easily.
ASD is a collective term used for a range of symptoms, including poor verbal and nonverbal communication, poor social skills, repetitive behaviour, and impaired learning abilities. The onset and severity of symptoms also vary across children. While some show symptoms in preschool, others would be completely normal and start showing symptoms after a couple of years of schooling. The following are some symptoms that indicate the child could have autism.
- Lack of babbling by 9 months of age
- No response when called by their name even after 12 months of age
- Not uttering single words by the age of 16 months, two words by 24 months
- Lack of social skills including resistance to cuddling, not mingling with other kids
- Self-injurious behaviour like banging head on the wall, hurting a toy, etc.
Homeopathy offers safe, effective remedy for children with autism. Treatment regime is highly customised based on underlying and accompanying symptoms of each patient. The following are commonly used ingredients; however, self-medication is best avoided.
- Agaricus: The child talks and sings but does not respond. There is indifference, fearlessness, shouting, constant jerking of the head, difficulty reading, possible double vision and feels awkward physically and mentally.
- Carcinosin: The child is obstinate and has compulsive obsessive tendencies. It is hyperactive, does not sleep, has addictive tendencies, and likes to drink milk which worsens the symptoms.
- Androctonus: The child is destructive, suspicious, mischievous, but very quick to respond. The child behaves very well at times and can be very naughty at other times.
- Helleborus: The child is generally weak, slow to respond, appears thoughtless, often stares into air, and looks depressed with involuntary sighing and habit of lip biting. Sight, hearing, and taste could be affected.
- Cuprum Metallicum: The child is extremely tense, irritable, rigid, malicious, and very difficult to handle. Does not like to be touched or spoken to or played with. Can be aggressive with the parents, driving them to despair.
May have tics infestation on the scalp.
Another recent approach is the CEASE (Complete Elimination Autism Spectrum Expression) Therapy. This combines homoeopathy with orthomolecular medicines that provide the required nutrition for brain development (vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, etc.) This helps in overall brain development and restoring function in affected children. As noted, the right potency of these products will determine the response to treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I m 25years old female. I m suffering from migraine since 6-7 yrs. N its getting worse day by day. I use to take sibelium 10mg for almost a yr. It was better. But after I left it. Its getting worse. Now I usually get 2 migraine attack per week. Help pay.
Any patient who is having seizures or epilepsy should take medicines regularly. A patient who has seizures and on medicine should be seizure-free for a minimum of two years before tapering of dosage. Most of the patients who become seizure free for few months or a year tries to decrease their dose on their own and sometimes stop it, that increases their chance of recurrence of seizures. It's very harmful because it affects their natural history of the disease and the seizures which could be controlled on single drug become drug resistant seizures. When a patient is considered for tapering of dosage. His drug is tapered slowly over few months.