Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jhansi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Brajesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I feel I am getting thin day by day, even though I am eating well, I was 70, my weight is now 67, please suggest me to put on some weight, and even I have very low sex power, please suggest me to increase.
Good morning sir. I need weight loss tablets or any treatment. Please reffer for that sir. I have to loose my weight and extra fat.
I ha e black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Dear Dr. Sir, Please tell me ayurvedic medicine for anxiety ,anti stress, forgetting problem removing, concentration,confidence, and clarity in understanding. I forgot after some times. I feel self-confidence zero. I always confused because of not clearly understanding.
I and my girlfriend got a sex on 14th on night after one hours she has menses. Will my girlfriend got pregnant . Her menses starts on 17 may but in this month her menses starts 14th on night. Tell me right decision.
I am not able to sleep well from last 4 years. I tend to sleep at day but at night I am not able to do so. Please help me out. Thank you.
I am 32 years old Male. Recently 1.5 year back I got married. My problem is when I was participated in sex with my wife, my sperm is coming very slow. I mean it was not coming with pressure. After sex sperm is coming reverse from my wife vagina. Please doctor I want to increase my sperm speed. I want to become a father. Please.
Hai myself Vishwa I'm 27 old and I need to know how to cure heart burning. My heart burn before and after meals so please suggest me how to cure this. I feel much thankful to you in case you help me thank u.
He is suffer saviour heads from two weeks can tel me top how to reduce its very urgent he cannot bare the pain.
Helo doctors my age is 24 right now -i have legment tear I got this while playing basketball,--i had consulted army doctors they were like just gave some medicines-and told me to have a rest, but the fact it got well soon after some time and I went to play cricket and while playing shots I felt again with same problem this time bigger pain lead me in bed for more than a week my legs got straight in 7 day doctors is it all about medicines im not feeling good should I have to quit playing and any other thing -i even had a dream to join indian army can I be well if yes please guide.
My son 2 years has. Full dry skin like sand paper pls suggest me any cream and his neck is turning to black colour.
I am a 48 years old Male and when I awake in the morning I feel Headache (left side) for last 2 -3 months, not regularly but it happens 3 or more times a month. I have to take some pain killer. I want to know, what may be the possible cause of this?
I am recently suffering from backbone pain, weakness, missing menstrual period and fatigue. What should I do.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.