Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my depression my daily activities were suffering. With the help of hertreatment for depression I am feeling so great. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Dr Soni Homeopathy Center. I searched therRajendra Soni online and saw herreviews. During the treatment, my Rajendra Soni supported me a lot. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. So many doctors I consulted, but hertreatment was the best. Rajendra Soni has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
Overnite my chest pain aggravated.From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.As someone I knew, consulted this dr Rajendra soni in Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center In Jhansi and they referred us.The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation of acid reflux.They at the clinic can handle all types of emergency cases
dr Rajendra Soni is god send for me. his medicines made my proble of back pain fly away in no time. he is like god to me because he is so caring and he ended the biggest problem in my life.I am still continuing his treatment at his clinic Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center in Jhansi.
I Never thought I will suffer from something allergy like this.On the very first day dr Rajendra Soni identified my problem. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. He can be found at Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center in Jhansi
dr Rajendra Soni gave me a very good treatment for arthritis and effective too. Excellent stability. Thanks to him and his staff at Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center in Jhansi
Ringworm (Dermatophytosis) is a contagious disease, which affects the skin, nails and scalp. It is a fungal infection that can affect diverse areas of your body gravely. Tinea is a medical term for ringworm. It is not a life-threatening or fatal condition as such. It can very easily be treated with homeopathic treatments, all of which will have to prescribed by a doctor specifically. This skin condition is especially normal among teenagers. This condition is not that serious till the time it affects the scalp severely. There are distinctive sorts of ringworm influencing every body part.
Homeopathic cures the contagious disease and turns on the melanin creating cells in the skin. This further enhances the surface of the skin, trims down growth of new patches, and gradually returns to its typical condition without leaving any pigmentation or scars. As Homeopathy treats the scalp ringworms from the inside, when the protected treatment is finished successfully, it is impossible that the patches return again as compared to other kinds of treatments. Homeopathic cures are regular, delicate, safe and simple to take. The treatment might seem like it is not showing immediate effects but it will gradually eradicate the disease from its roots so that it never grows back.
Homeopathy is based on the standard of 'like curing like'. This means that the homeopath takes a touch of the plant material, deactivates it and simply uses it like an antibody or a vaccine. He or she infuses the patient's body with little amounts of it. Most effective and mainstream homeopathy solutions for treating scalp ringworm are:
- Sepia: Sepia is acquired from squid's ink as contact with the ink creates the same symptoms as those delivered by the ringworms. The expert will put forward a few questions including those about your eating routine, past ailments, how often the ringworm has happened, and your capacity to handle the heat, cold and so forth. He or she will then recommend Sepia in the right intensity depending on your answers to the above-mentioned questions. Sepia is a very effective homeopathic solution for treating ringworms in children especially the individuals who tend to sweat a lot, especially during the evening.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an extremely powerful homeopathic cure used for treating ringworms in the scalp. It is a perfect medicine for when the scalp ringworm infections cause itching, hair loss, pus discharge, blisters and sores. Sulfur based homeopathy creams can also be used on the scalp to get rid of the ringworm.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This homeopathy solution for ringworm is usually obtained by refining poison ivy leaves overnight. They are distilled for hours. Poison ivy additionally delivers same symptoms as those of ringworm, so Rhus Tox is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating scalp ringworm side effects like burning sensations, pain in the scalp, continuous itching and so on.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Retrograde ejaculation is a disorder of the male reproductive system. It is the entry of semen into the urinary bladder. In this case, the sperm fails to emerge through the penis at the time of ejaculation. It is to be noted that the male patient may continue to reach sexual climax, though. He may not ejaculate or very little semen. It is medically termed as a dry orgasm. It is a major cause of male infertility. This is a rare problem. Only 0.3 to 2% of the infertility problems due to male are caused by this disorder.
There are certain risk factors attached to this disorder. This may occur due to the following reasons:
- Nerve damage caused due to Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis
- Bladder or Prostate Surgery
- Side effects of certain drugs taken for high blood pressure or mood disorder
- Spinal cord injuries
- Symptoms: The obvious symptoms of this disorder are listed below:
- Little or no semen discharged during ejaculation
- Male infertility
- Cloudy urine post sexual climax
Signs and tests: This can be detected through urine analysis. The test is conducted on the urine collected shortly after ejaculation. It will reveal the presence of a large amount of sperm in it.
Prevention: It is advisable to keep the sugar levels under control and check. Avoid medicines that can lead to this condition as a side-effect.
Complications: It is not a fatal condition. But it will lead to unwanted complications in your life. You will have to face the stress and strain of being infertile. It will hamper your conjugal relationship and sex life to a great extent.
Deal with retrograde ejaculation by homoeopathy: A homoeopathic practitioner will take a detailed report of your lifestyle first. It may include information about your habits, lifestyle, food choices, other preferences, etc. It helps the doctor to understand your basic constitution of the body. Thereafter, the right homoeopathic medicine stimulates the body and starts taking action against the disorder. The first course of action of the medicine is the primary action. After this, the body produces a secondary action, specifically against the disease. Homoeopathy provides a total treatment of this problem and the results are long-lasting.
It treats all the factors causing the disease and also lessens the risk factors. Acute drugs are prescribed to treat symptoms like abnormal semen discharge. Constitutional treatment offers relief from distressful symptoms like a dry orgasm. Regular homoeopathic treatment aims to correct the abnormality of the sympathetic nervous system that controls the process of ejaculation.
The skin is one the largest organs in the human body and is also one of the most affected parts. Ichthyosis is one such condition, which is a term given to a set of about 28 types of hereditary skin conditions. The common factor among all these is the scaly, dry, flaky skin which is where the name comes from (fish-like skin). The affected person’s skin resembles that of fish scales. The most common type if ichthyosis vulgaris. Since it is hereditary, it often begins in early childhood and continues through life.
Therefore, in addition to treating the condition, most affected people learn to modify lifestyle and skin care routines to ensure the condition is not aggravated.
- Avoid hot baths or showers which will dry the skin out further
- Use lukewarm or cool water for the bath
- Avoid soap which can further dry the skin
- Use Cetaphil lotion and cream which are available over the counter
- Do not pat dry the skin with a towel.
- Gently blot the skin and apply alpha-hydroxyl acid lotion, which can improve skin moisture content
- If possible, consider living in a temperate climate
There is no cure for this condition, but ichthyosis can be managed with these above measures. In addition, even homoeopathy does not offer any particular cure, but there are some effective remedies which help the patients manage their symptoms better. Arsenic and Arnica have been shown to improve the symptoms but not well proven yet.
The right homoeopathy product would be prescribed based on
It is a life-long condition which can be managed or controlled in the best manner with homoeopathy. The scaling of the skin can be delayed with the use of homoeopathic medicines. This can reduce the dryness, cracking, and peeling off of the skin. The excess buildup of the scales on the skin can be reduced with homoeopathy medicines like mother tincture. The associated symptoms need to be assessed in people presenting with scaly skin.
- Skin and scalp are affected, there are dry scales
- Skin on the face is affected, scaly skin with whiskers
- Skin on the chest is affected with scaly skin between the breasts
Overall skin is very dry
Outbreak on the skin, which are dry, crusty, rough, peeling off of the scales; or present as a combination of these. There are some homoeopaths who try remedies to improve the moisture content in the skin. However, if the patient does not respond to the treatment or show improvement in the symptoms, the treatment may be discontinued. If there are any signs of improvement of the symptoms, it can be continued for life as the condition also persists for life.
Hello doctor I am feeling pain in lower belly button abdominal from last four days. It can also happen fue to premenstrual cycle. Or bcoz pf gas. Bcoz of digestion .how bare with it. How it goes. please tell me. Help me out. My tummy is also becoming fat from last one month. Wht to do. Why is feeling pain. How to deal with it? please let me know. And also provide home remedies please rep me fast.
Whether you eat to live or live to eat, everyone suffers from a gastrointestinal tract infection at some point or the other. This can range from acidity and mild indigestion to diarrhoea and stomach ulcers. Digestive problems can make day to day life uncomfortable and in some cases become embarrassing as well. Thankfully, most gastrointestinal tract infections can be treated and cured easily.
Stomach and digestive problems spare no person. At times, the stomach disorder is of a short duration and at other times longer. Both stomach and digestive problems indicate that there is something inherently out of order and the body needs immediate help. The discomfort that accompanies stomach and digestive problems can hinder life’s activities and become an embarrassment too. Homeopathy has a cure for both stomach and digestive problems. The natural Homeopathic remedies for stomach and digestive problems are not only of great help in getting rid of stomach problems but also eliminate the root cause of the digestive disorders. The Homeopathic treatment is completely safe with zero side effects and proves to be of immense benefit in the long run.
When it comes to such infections, homeopathy is a form of medicine that is preferred by many. This is because it has negligible side effects and can be prescribed for children and adults alike. Homeopathy treats not only the physical symptoms exhibited by the patient but his or her overall physical, mental and emotional health. Some homeopathic remedies used to treat digestion problems are:
Nux Vomica- This is considered the ‘go to’ remedy for almost all stomach problems. It can be used to treat heartburn, constipation, indigestion etc. It also relieves bloating and a sense of fullness after eating a heavy meal.
Pulsatilla- This homeopathic remedy can be used to deal with the gastric trouble that results from excessive consumption of fatty foods and for the treatment of loose stools. Most people who benefit from this medicine showcase an absence of thirst.
China- China helps relieve bloating caused by excessive gas in the abdomen. This bloating may also be accompanied by severe abdominal pain. Diarrhoea that is a result of eating fruits and that causes extreme weakness can also be treated with China. China can also be used to treat loose stools that are accompanied by blood.
Arsenic Album- Gastric troubles caused by food poisoning can be treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the problems it addresses are nausea, vomiting, stomach aches and loose stools. In such cases, the patient may also complain that the discomfort worsens on eating or drinking anything and may experience a burning sensation in the stomach.
Lycopodium- Homeopathic medicine for stomach feeling full after eating very little. Sometimes a person may feel full even though he or she has eaten very little. Lycopodium is the ideal remedy for this problem. It is also used to treat acidity caused by the intake of starchy food and gas in the stomach that causes burping.
- Ipecac- This homeopathic remedy can be used to treat persistent nausea or simply an extremely nauseating feeling. This nausea may or may not be accompanied by other gastric complaints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with homeopathy. The best part of homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, which makes it a much safer form of treatment.
Here are 5 reasons to switch to homeopathic medicine:
- There are no side effects: Homeopathic medicines are made from natural substances and so they are non-toxic and free from side effects. They are given to the patient in small doses and so, the healing approach is gentle and gradual. They can also be used by people of all ages and even those in delicate conditions like pregnancy, chronic diseases etc. Even if the wrong medicine is prescribed to the patient, it does not cause much harm to the body.
- The remedies are non-invasive: No homeopathic remedy involves surgical procedures or invasive techniques. So, there is absolutely no chance of infection or further complication. The medicines and therapies are also aimed at eliminating the root cause of the disorder instead of just providing temporary relief from the symptoms.
- It is an individualized form of treatment: A homeopathic practitioner evaluates the patient's overall health and discusses his problems and expectations before prescribing treatment. All the homeopathic remedies are made with the individual's specific climatic conditions, allergies, stress factors, food habits and lifestyle in mind. Homeopathy also optimizes the immune system and it is equally effective for physical and psychological disorders.
- Homeopathic medicines are easily accessible: Homeopathic remedies are available in most places as they are made directly from the abundant natural resources. There are also several alternatives to a medicine depending on the kind of plants and minerals found in a particular region. Moreover, the medicines do not have an expiration date and can be stored for a long period of time, if kept properly.
- Homeopathic medicines are not addictive: Once the disease is healed, the person can easily stop using the medicines since they have no addictive property. This is because the active ingredient is used in minute quantity in homeopathic medication. Hence, these remedies are also safe for infants, children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, aged people and people with addiction problems.
- Dandruff is the common problem of hair or scalp.
- Dandruff causes hair loss, hair falling and itching on scalp.
- Dandruff is a fungal infection cause by malassezia. Its lies on the animals and human hair roots.
- Scalps have many oil glands they produce some types of oil in scalp and these fungi eats them when these fungi eats them scalp was dry and they produce dandruff flakes and itching on scalp.
- Because of dandruff scalp has dry. For its prevention many people use so many kind of of oils and shampoos. But the main cause of dandruff is oil or wet hair. Use of oil increases the amount of dandruff on scalp.
- Don't use of oil for prevention of dandruff only use good anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner.
What's the treatment
- Don't use oil for scalp because oil gives only shine on hair. Only use good hair conditioner.
- Use anti dandruff shampoos.
- If any fungal infection on scalp don't ignore them.
- Proper homeopathic treatment also remove them help good dandruff free scalp.