Doctor in Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my depression my daily activities were suffering. With the help of hertreatment for depression I am feeling so great. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Dr Soni Homeopathy Center. I searched therRajendra Soni online and saw herreviews. During the treatment, my Rajendra Soni supported me a lot. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. So many doctors I consulted, but hertreatment was the best. Rajendra Soni has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of pain treatmentI feel so great after the completion of treatment. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center. Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center can handle all types of emergency cases. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The guidance RajenDra Soni gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
Overnite my chest pain aggravated.From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it.As someone I knew, consulted this dr Rajendra soni in Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center In Jhansi and they referred us.The guidance he gave me has helped me immensely with my situation of acid reflux.They at the clinic can handle all types of emergency cases
Due to my facial pain my daily activities were suffering. Dr Rajendra soni is a very practical doctor. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Soni Homeopathy is very soothing. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem.
I was suffering from Neck pain due to my official work but after few days it became unbearable. I visited Soni Homeopathy Center where I met Dr Soni. He handled my case with great ease and I am extremely benefitted with his neck pain treatment. The best thing about him is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines.
I was suffering from stomach pain for such a long time. Dr RajenDra Soni has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference.His guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Never thought I will suffer from something stomach pain like this.But finally, I am perfectly fine.
dr Rajendra Soni is god send for me. his medicines made my proble of back pain fly away in no time. he is like god to me because he is so caring and he ended the biggest problem in my life.I am still continuing his treatment at his clinic Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center in Jhansi.
I Never thought I will suffer from something allergy like this.On the very first day dr Rajendra Soni identified my problem. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again. He can be found at Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center in Jhansi
dr Rajendra Soni gave me a very good treatment for arthritis and effective too. Excellent stability. Thanks to him and his staff at Dr Soni Homeopathy & Hair Restoration Diagnostic Center in Jhansi
It was nice.. In hair restoration point of view.. I will share my feedback later but looks like it's effective technique.. Over all I m curious enough for results which may take several weeks
I am 18 years old Boy. I am taking Maxovita Multivitamin Capsules from 1 week. Is it good for my body? I want to gain weight! why should I do? My weight is 44 kg and height is 5 ft 8 inch and Age is 18+.How can I weight gain?
I am 19 years old girl. I and my partner both were naked on bed we didn't had intercourse but he ejaculated on my stomach and back and he swept it with the towel but after that he touched my outer vagina with penis but it was dry and he touched my upper vagina with fingers and after 20 mins I washed my vagina with soap can there be any risk of pregnancy? Plss help.
I am 21 years old female and I had sex 18 times in 7 month. Can my vagina get tighten again till the age of 25 without doing sex .plz tell me mam.
Doctor I am masturbating from 5 years now I am 17 years old. I used to masturbate frequently 2 to 3 times in an hour. So my intension is I can satisfy my wife in sex and I can born her a baby or not.
I am 25 years old male. In the back side of my penis, the foreskin is attached with a muscle looks like a nerve. And the problem is, when my penis is fully erected and I pull the foreskin back, it stuck and I won't be able to move it back. And it hurts a bit. I have to wait until my penis losses it's erection then pull the foreskin up. How to get it normal?
I am 29 years old. I had used betnovate C cream for acne for 2 weeks twice a day. I had stopped it now and as a resultant having acne and redness on my face. What to do plzz suggest?
On a normal, run-of-the-mill day, most people go about their daily chores in a mundane manner and then one day they get a splitting headache, and everything comes to a standstill, because even thinking about it seems like a chore. That’s because headaches that refuse to go away could be migraines.
It is good to know that the field of homeopathy has some solutions which go a long way in improving the abilities of the body to resist migraines. However, there is a lot of ambiguity in the minds of many people with respect to what a migraine is, and how it differs from a normal headache.
What is a migraine?
A migraine usually forms on one side of the head. Also, the cause which is most directly attributable is that the blood vessels begin to dilate. It may be surprising for many people to know that allopathy looks to only reduce the ill effects of the migraine instead of curing the root cause. As a result, a lot of people are steering towards homeopathy as the solution when they have run out of options with other ways to treat migraines. In fact, they turn to homeopathy when they have spent way too much time and money suffering without addressing the main problem.
How homeopathy helps?
There are about seven different medicines or medicinal compounds in homeopathy which can be made use of to treat migraines. Considering the fact that homeopathy is a much customised field of medicine, the course of treatment may also include a combination of various medicines if the situation demands this.
Homeopathy is also great when it comes to migraines as it can seek to treat the main or core issue while also reducing the havoc which is wrecked by the symptoms of a migraine. The fact of the matter is that a migraine can be caused by a large variety of things or triggers. Only homeopathy has a way to address these in the most comprehensive manner possible.
One of the many great things when it comes to using homeopathy to cure migraines is the fact that there are no side effects. On the other hand, certain medicines from the field of allopathy can be the causes of migraines themselves. These medicines are usually made use of, ironically, to suppress pain.
There is a troubling cocktail of stress, eye strain and loud noise to which a lot of people are exposed today. As a result, there is a much greater incidence of migraines. However, if a person is willing to stay dedicated to homeopathic treatment, there is a lot of respite in sight!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Cellulitis is an intense and chronic aggravation of the connective tissue of the skin, brought on by infection with a kind of bacteria (staphylococcus, streptococcus or other microbes). Cellulitis often occurs on uncovered areas of the body, for example, the arms, legs, and the face. It is basically characterised by excessive redness, swelling, warmth and pain or pain at even the most delicate touch.
Homeopathic medications are extremely productive in treating cellulitis, although these will have to be prescribed by a doctor only. The medicines work very efficiently by increasing the immunity of the patient along with a decrease in the swelling, pain and burning in cellulitis. Indeed, even in instances of cellulitis with blister formation, homeopathic medications are very effective and are usually administered in small doses of natural elements. Following are some of the homeopathic medications so as to cure cellulitis:
- Belladonna for redness of skin during cellulitis: The Homeopathic cure Belladonna is a normal medicine for cellulitis where the skin is extremely red and swollen giving it a sparkling appearance. Patients that feel excruciating pain even at the slightest touch will also require Belladonna.
- Apis Mellifica for cellulitis during swelling: Apis mellifica is suited for those instances of cellulitis where there is much swelling of the affected zone along with a burning and stinging pain. Apis mellifica helps those cases of cellulitis in which the smouldering pain is relieved by applying something cool over the skin and the pain that quickly spreads over various parts of the body.
- Ledum Palsture for cellulitis due to insect bites: The Homeopathic solution Ledum palustre holds a very effective reputation in treating those instances of cellulitis that occur because of bug bites. This common homeopathic solution is used as a part of cellulitis when there is a cold sensation in the affected area with tearing pain.
- Pyrogenium for septicaemia in cellulitis: Pyrogenium is a well-known solution for treating this condition. It is used for a number of symptoms. This could include a fever with the body temperature being 103 to 106 degrees. It rises rapidly with an unusually fast heartbeat and restlessness.
- Calendula Officinalis in Post-surgical cellulitis: Without a doubt, the best homeopathic solution for cellulitis that has come after surgical cuts is Calendula officinalis. This prescription acts productively as a corrective as well as a preventive measure for pus formation on the skin after the surgery.
- Silicea for treating cellulitis when blisters show up on the skin: The homeopathic cure Silicea gives great results when blisters or sores are shaped on the skin in extreme cellulitis cases. These blisters are usually filled with pus, which is quite harmful if the blister bursts. Silicea is also used when there is fever with chills and perspiration. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Dr. If I am going to under ivf treatment please advice me what kind of diet I should take what the food items I should avoid.
STDs can have adverse effects on the human body, if left untreated. The challenge with these diseases is they can be silent and present with absolutely no symptoms for a long time. The disease, however, does its damage on the body with even infertility and death being extreme results.
Homeopathy as with all other diseases treats not just the symptoms of the disease but treats the root cause of the problem as a whole. After a long chat, the homeopath will identify the whole set of symptoms and then provide treatment. The following are some common STDs and their homeopathic treatment options.
- Genital warts: There are more than 40 types of viruses that can cause genital warts which can be vary in size, shape, and appear within weeks to months of exposure to the virus. A tincture or paste made of bloodroot or comfrey can be used to treat most genital warts. They can be quiet for weeks to months sometimes and therefore it is very important to get treated if there is a suspicion.
- Genital herpes: Caused by both type 1 and 2 herpes viruses, they also affect other parts of the body including oral cavity and throat. The type 2 is almost always limited to the genital area. This can be transmitted through oral or genital route and in most cases the first lesions appear about a couple of weeks after exposure. It is very important to clean the bathroom and shower area if it has been shared with someone who could be infected. These can be very painful, and though there is no cure, some topical treatment in the form of paste of licorice root and rice can be helpful. Peppermint tea also helps soothe the pain in the genital area. Bicarbonate of soda can be used on a cotton ball to clean the area and prevent itching. Cotton balls soaked in milk are also useful for topical relief. Using ice packs or cold used tea bags also provide topical pain relief. In herpes, it is essential not just to treat the person but also the partner(s) who could be involved.
- Chlamydia: Another silent disease which can affect the internal organs leading to serious issues like pelvic inflammatory disease and infertility without showing any symptoms. About 50% of the females and 40% of the males do not show any symptoms and diagnosis is usually delayed, prompted by other symptoms. Coptis and Scute are two homeopathy components which are shown to provide relief in chlamydial infections.
Sexually transmitted disease, if suspected, needs to be discussed so that the disease can be managed at an early stage and serious complications can be prevented. It is also important to get your partner tested for the disease as well.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!