Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jaunpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu ShardaYour feedback matters!
WHY YOU NEED A FOOD COMBINING FOR A HEALTHY BRAIN
Even though we said nuts are nearly perfect, alone, they just don’t cut it. We need balance. That’s why we combine different foods at different times to get the best possible range of nutrients.
Don’t bother counting, however. As a nutritionist, even I can’t count all the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, carbohydrates, proteins, and sugars. And we aren’t meant to. Natural foods contain what we need when we need it.
Don’t rely on any particular food on this list. Keep switching out different ones so you get the best of all the nutrients. Try new foods, different vegetables, and different combinations.
Go with your taste buds. When you are studying, we often seek out sweets and stimulating foods. By using the foods on this list, you provide your body with healthy choices that really nourish you.
BRAIN FOOD SNACKS
The combination of fresh fruit with healthy nuts is one of the best snacks you can eat. A simple apple with walnut butter gives you lots of B Vitamins, healthy fats, and just a little bit of sugar. Apples also are packed with fast-acting anti-oxidants, so the stress of studying can be mitigated quickly. Just eat them alone. Or mix and match. Just make sure the brain food is the start of the show.
Brain Foods for exams
- It’s better to go into an exam on a less than full stomach than having just eaten. Our anxiety increases when we approach a test, and this anxiety slows or stops our digestive system. This is the main reason to go easy on food before an exam.
- An optimal breakfast would be a single egg omelet with spinach, mushrooms, and a few other vegetables. These are lower in sugars, and very high in nutrition. A bad breakfast would be a donut, sugary coffee, or cereal. These are high in sugars, which will give you a sugar crash later on, and very low in nutrition.
- Water is important. Keeping hydrated means your brain works optimally. A dehydrated brain is in pain, slow to react, and sensitive to loud noises and lights (a hangover is brain dehydration). Keep a large glass of water near you and refill it often.
- Smaller meals and frequent snacking is also good for studying. You don’t want to fill your stomach, because this causes your body to release hormones that cause drowsiness. You also don’t want to be hungry because that causes hormones that take your attention away from studying.
- To keep optimally studying, stick to the list of foods above and eat small portions often. That way, you keep your brain engaged, your stomach quiet, your nutrition and sugars high, and your distractions low.
- EGGS: B12. You can’t find it anywhere naturally other than in the flesh of other animals. That’s why vegetarians get so sick after a few years.. B12 is perhaps The vitamin for energy, since we are unable to make energy without it.
- Dark leafy vegetables
all dark greens are packed with Vitamin K and nitrates. Naturally occurring nitrates are bound to other vital nutrients and are healthy for our systems. Chemical nitrates, like what are found in lunch meats and preserved foods, actually destroy the blood-brain barrier and cause ‘leaking’ into the brain. Not something you want. The vitamin K is necessary for blood clotting, It’s also one of the vital nutrients for the formation of new neuropathways. You are physically able to learn when you have enough vitamin K in your system.
- DARK CHOCOLATES:
It’s rich in fiber, iron and magnesium, which all help the brain receive blood flow. The flavonols in dark chocolate increase blood flow, and the function of the heart, which can improve memory. It also contains the stimulants caffeine and theobromine. It’s better than coffee!
- PUMPKIN :
This one is a must for men. They contain several fats that are important for brain health, like ELA and ALA. They are also packed with zinc. Men lose more zinc than women, since zinc is a large component to seminal fluids. During stre1ssful times, we use more zinc in our bodies and men lose more seminal fluids. If you eat your pumpkin seeds, you have a fast replacement, and this allows you your stress release and keeps your body sharp.
- YOGHURT :
Ever have a gut feeling? That’s the billions of bacteria in your gut reacting to what’s happening. When the good bacteria are in charge, you feel good, have energy, and digest foods without issues. When the bad bacteria are in charge, you are tired, vomiting, have indigestions, and pain. Yogurt contains billions of good probiotics that replace some of the bad bacteria in our gut. Properly fermented yoghurt (not what is in the tiny containers) is packed with the bacteria, plus thousands of nutritive by-products of the fermentation cycle that help heal our gut. While yogurt alone won’t give you a brain boost, it helps to fix problems and is a great carrier for other brain foods like…
- APPLES :
Yes, it can keep the doctor away, or at least the memory doctor. Apples contain high levels of acetylcholine, increasing movement and sensory perception. Apples also reduce anxiety, improve cognitive performance. Another study showed students who eat an apple at lunch show as much as a 7 point increase in test scores during afternoon exams.
- BLUEBERRIES :
Studies show that blueberries boost concentration and memory for up to five hours because the antioxidants in blueberries stimulate the flow of blood and oxygen to [your] brain – and keep the mind fresh. Blueberries also contain a cocktail of anti-oxidants including anthocyanins, proanthocyanidins, resveratrol and tannins, and while I’m not going to even pretend I know what those are, they have been shown to boost focus, and even protect against cancer, heart disease, and dimensia.
- GREENTEA :
Green tea helps you focus for two reasons: one, it contains caffeine, and two, it contains l theanine. There is no doubt that caffeine helps you focus and improves your alertness. It’s an ingredient that’s been shown to increase alpha-wave activity, which increases tranquility and releases caffeine more slowly, instead of all at once, which can lead to you crashing. The two ingredients also combine to produce a better ability to focus attention, with improvement of both speed and accuracy, If you’re able to handle the caffeine content, introducing green tea into your diet is pretty much a no-brainer.
- NUTS BEST BRAIN FOOD :
There are so many nuts and they are all good for you. Packed with nutrients, fats, and a tiny bit of carbohydrates, these foods are nature’s energy packages. They are easy to eat, easy to incorporate into other healthy foods, and easily portable.
They promote natural waste removal processes in the brain.
Boost anti-inflammatory activity in brain.
Cause faster processing and information storing.
Have antidepressant effect
Good source of vitamin B6
Can lift your mood
Enhance problem solving skills
If you notice on the list above, there isn’t a single processed food, pill, or artificial ingredient. So far, man has not met the perfect of nature. We just can’t figure out how it all works together to get something that nutritious in such a delicious package. So, we say the worst brain food is anything packaged. If it’s in a package, it’s not food, it’s a food-product. It’s a subtle difference, we can eat food-products, we just can’t get nutrition out of them.
If you aren’t getting nutrition out of your foods, your brain isn’t getting the nutrition it needs to really think. Plus, processed foods are packed with chemicals, preservatives, pesticide residues, and possibly unknown GMOs. Your body has to fight these and that means less energy for your brain.
Hi, I am 20 years old. Me and my boyfriend had protected sex 10 days ago for a few times. Then I took a pill next to next day and now I am late by two days. I have never been late before. Is it normal? And if it is, then for how many days is it normal to wait for periods? Also I am having fever since last few days. So is there a chance that it maybe related to the delayed periods?
She is getting marry after diwali but she has big fear of sex before marriage they try so many time for sex but they are not succeed so she has more fear that if that's not done. so what should she do?
Reason for nausea or vomiting in pcos. My pregnancy report is negative. Is it necessary to visit doctor?
Is there any chance of pregnancy after a short period of two days n very scanty flow for next two days.
Not sure if there is anyone who is happy with their image, different people have different complaints. Fat thighs, fat upper arms, too thin legs, sagging breasts, pot belly, the list is just too long. While exercise and diet can be used to achieve overall fitness levels, they cannot produce the body shape that you have in mind (simulating your celebrity body part maybe). Almost all complaints revolve around the excess fat (in most cases) and about the quality of the skin.
However, there are various surgical methods which can produce results that are amazingly quick, effective, and safe. Body contouring is usually done by removing excess fat deposits and skin from various parts of the body. The skin also gets tightened during the process, also reducing cellulite. While most women complain about thighs and hips, men complain about their stomach area.
Some of the common body sculpting procedures includes:
- Arm lifts: With age, there is excessive fat accumulation and sagging of the upper arm, which can be corrected by removing excess fat. Contrarily, thin arms can be helped by using biceps implants.
- Tummy tucks: The excess skin and fat is removed from the tummy area and the muscles are tightened to produce a firmer look
- Thigh lift: Another common area of concern, the tone is improved by removing excess, loose skin.
- Pectoral implants: Can be used in men who desire muscular chests.
- Butt lifts and butt implants: These are used to alter the shape of the buttocks, either reducing it or firming it up.
In all these body contouring procedures, liposuction is the common technique.
Is it for you? If you are in overall good health with good thick and elastic skin, go for it. However, have realistic expectations by having a detailed discussion with the doctor. It will definitely help in fat removal, cellulite reduction and skin tightening; however, the key is to set a common goal and work towards it.
Can you prescribe the medication, any side effects of garcinia combogia and if it works to the expectation, can a sudden stoppage of pill can make it worse.
My wife' s right side fallopian tube cut by operation. Now we want to a baby but no result. How can I do? please give me proper way.
After the eggs are collected and fertilised in the laboratory, the embryo transfer takes place. Usually and this entirely depends on your situation, about one or three embryos of the best quality are selected to be transferred to the womb. After introduction to the uterus, the egg attaches itself to the wall of the uterus for the pregnancy to come into effect. Embryo transfer is the last step in the IVF cycle.
The procedure chosen for transferring embryos usually depends on the clinic chosen. But most of them involve the following steps:
- The eggs take two or three days to fertilise. When they are ready, the embryos with the best quality are selected. These are then transferred to your uterus.
- A speculum is inserted into your vagina by the doctor. Then using ultrasound for guidance, a catheter is passed through the cervix. This catheter is used to pass down the embryos into the uterus.
- Your lifestyle after the transfer should be docile and cause you minimum stress.
- A pregnancy blood test will be given to you two weeks after the transfer. If the test comes out as positive, an ultrasound is scheduled after another two weeks.
In the process of transferring the embryo, there are no significant risks involved. There might be problems during passing the embryos through the catheter, if you never have had a baby before or your cervix was not assessed before the IVF cycle was initiated.
Chances of Successful Pregnancy:
With age, female fertility declines. It helps if you are younger when using your own eggs. After a survey it was found that women:
- aged below 35 have 40.6% chance of success
- aged between 36-37 have 35.5% chance of success
- aged between 38-39 have 28.1% chance of success
- aged between 40-42 have 21.2% chance of success
- aged between 43-44 have 11.2% chance of success
- aged 45 and over have 3.4% chance of success