Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in JANNAPUR. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Goutam Kolhar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Goutam KolharYour feedback matters!
Sir/Mam, Greetings! As per my routine urine reports it has come as protein as ++ through urine. What is the remedy and whether I am medically fit or not as all other tests including blood plasma (98) and blood pressure (120/80) has come normal. Kindly guide me through this. Thanks & regards.
I have some throat pain when I drink water and swallow food or any thing from 6-7 days. Please help me. Thanks.
Dead cells shed from your skin regularly along with the oil secreted by the sebaceous glands may end up blocking the pores, thus causing inflammation. This inflammation which results in multiple pimples and zits are known as acne. When the acne heals, it can do irreparable damage by leaving behind scar tissue which results in acne scars. These scars are unsightly and may cause social anxiety as well as cause issues with self-esteem.
Some of the ways to get rid of ace scars have been mentioned below.
- Coconut oil – This is another great remedy to help your skin recuperate from scars. Just take a spoonful of coconut oil and rub it gently on your scars. Give it at least 30 minutes to get absorbed within the skin. Then if there is excess oil left on your face, wash it off it a mild face wash.
- Baking soda – This is a very effective remedy for removing acne scars as it encourages shedding and thus the growth of new skin. Mix two to three teaspoons of baking soda and then mix them into a paste with an equal quantity of water. Apply this paste for two to three minutes before thoroughly washing your face. Ensure it doesn’t stay on your skin for more than 6 to 8 minutes as the chemicals in it may damage your skin.
- Egg whites – The proteins and amino acids within egg whites can actually encourage the development of new skin and effectively treat your acne scars. Whip up egg whites in a bowl and apply it with your fingers on the problem areas. Let it dry for some time and then wash off with lukewarm water. Doing this two to three times a week will bring effective results in a few weeks’ time.
- Fenugreek or methi – Methi seeds have been known to be an amazing remedy in treating acne scars since a long time. Methi seeds boiled in water and made into a paste or glue can be very effective in just a few weeks when applied to the affected areas.
- Aloe Vera – This is one of the wonder herbs in treating not only acne scars but many other skin conditions. Buy aloe leaves and snap one end of the leaf to expose some of the gel within it. Then apply the gel to the affected areas. Wait for 30 minutes or so and then wash your face with a mild face wash and water.
- Lemon Juice – This home remedy is effective in battling acne scars as well as fighting the growth of new acne. Simply use a few tablespoons of lemon juice and apply it on the scars with a cotton ball. Keep it for a few minutes before washing your face.
- Potato slices – Cut thin slices of potato and apply it to face by sticking them onto your skin. Keep them there for at least half an hour and then wash it off with warm water. Do this once daily for a few days till you start seeing noticeable results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!