Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in JANNAPUR. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Goutam Kolhar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Goutam KolharYour feedback matters!
Inviting All Newly Diagnosed Diabetics to adopt Ayurveda Regimen of diet and Daily Routine. We ’ll tell you more about these chronic conditions and also explain what you should and shouldn’t be eating to optimize your health, based on your prakriti (body Temperament)personal risk factors. After all, we believe that your diet is one of the most powerful tools available to you for decreasing your risk of these conditions. You may not be able to control your prakriti (body Temperament)or genes, but you can control your food. If required we also prescribe Ayurvedic Massages, Ayurvedic Medicines and Yoga Practices. Stay Healthy!
Hello my name is vinay sarode I'm 21 from pune I'm very skinny and I just want to gain weight gain weight gain weight as soon as possible so that I can look muscular and girls check me out?
I am having hair loss problem from last two months before so please suggested the complete solution.
I am 22 year old female my periods were irregular is there any problm what should I do for it give me solution for it ?
Hi doctor I am 23 year old boy. I have just 50 weight and 161 cm height. From 5-8 years my weight and height not increasing. Pls help me.
Hi. Can any one tell me the IUI infertility process . How much. Average cost for IUI process and success rate.
Your stomach is lined with a mucosal membrane known as the mucosa and due to a variety of factors, it may become inflamed. This inflammation may cause a lot of problems and complications which are grouped under gastritis.
Symptoms of gastritis
- Upper abdominal pain,
- Reduction of appetite
- Blood in the stool amongst the others
Gastritis can be quite debilitating and limiting for the people affected by it.
The Ayurveda approach
Ayurveda is a holistic form of medicine which takes into account many factors rather than just the physical disposition and symptoms that strives to cure the patients of the illness in a well-rounded manner. To this effect, Ayurveda helps you treat this problem with multiple angles of attack such as herbal medications and special cleansing therapies among many others. Let’s take a look at some of the methods usually employed in various combinations among the patients.
- Changes in diet: Consuming any diet which has a lot of spicy and rich foods over prolonged periods may result in gastritis and other problems. If you already have gastritis, then certain other types of food also need to be excluded such as tea, coffee, sour foods, chilies and buffalo milk among others. These food groups are excluded as they may increase the acidity of the stomach which may cause an escalation of the problems. Some of the foods that may help with gastritis are grapes, pumpkins, bitter gourd, pomegranate, melons and cucumber, etc.
- Natural remedies: Some natural remedies that can be very effective in dealing with the symptoms of gastritis are mentioned below
- Ajwain and rock salt have been an age old remedy in treating multiple gastrointestinal disorders and can be effective in this case as well.
- Lemon juice is also very effective in treating symptoms or gastritis and also reducing inflammation.
- Take amla, ginger, and licorice either in a raw form or as a dried option or mixed with other things such as milk or honey. These help in regulating and reducing the acidity within the stomach.
- Ayurvedic medications: There are many specialized Ayurvedic medications which can be used to treat gastritis such as:
- Amalaki choorna
- Avipattikara choorna
- Sootashekhara rasa
- Sukumara Ghrita
- Dhatri Lauha
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!