Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jamshedpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Md ZafarYour feedback matters!
I want to ask that is that possible, after broke teeth can rebirth and my teen is milky teeth my age is 19 years.
I underwent 4 sittings of rct but still it is not cleaned properly and its paining while cleaning. My age 35 yrs. Tooth: premolar right side. Kindly suggest what to do ?
Hi Sir, I am 24 years old, actually I feel down from steps from 8 years back because of that my front tooth has been cracked and it turns to yellow colour, and I wish to get remove both (two) my front tooths and wish to attach or implement. Kindly provide me suggestions, what have to do?
My mom is of 42 year old, and no she has not habit of chewing tobacco n when she open her mouth in the morning she feels swelling in the mouth n tongue, n she is all good but burning sensation inside, upper part of mouth n behind lips, n when she eat any spicy things then too much burn, its from 8 months.
I have yellow teeth. I have tried every thing but doesn't work. I wish to have brighter teeth. Please suggest a toothpaste which is good for me. Thank you.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.
Does teeth cleaning have any side affects. Does it wear out the enamel. At the interval of how many years should we have our teeth cleaned.
I am 16 years old and from birth I have gap in between my upper front teeth and its growing with age. How to fix this problem?
We have put together a list of 25 tips for good oral health, to keep you smiling throughout.
We will be sending you one tip a day. Here comes the first one
1. Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of tooth and prevent buildup of plaque.