Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all General Physicians online in Jamshedpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Kumar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Manish KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm have a question for dermatologists. I recently had a sunburn. I was doing rafting in river after rafting suddenly I felt irritation on my thighs and arms I saw it was all red. There is no peeling of skin. But was red and was burning and hurting a bit. Tried certain home remedies. How many days does it takes to go off completely and does it have any adverse effects.
I have recently develops red scars on my penis which pains a little but while having sexual intercourse it is painful.
Am an athlete and am quite addicted to masturbation. Please help me in getting rid of that Usually I can't sleep in the nights without doing it. Please help me.
I am 36 years married man. My uric acid 7.8.and vitamin d 17.12, I have no pressure and sugar. How to reduce uric acid. Please advise me. Thanking you. Doctor advise febuget 40 mg, how tong time use febuget 40? so is it helpful for me for that issue ?
I am shanthi, 23 years old female and have headache for last 2 months. I have use pain relief tablets for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
If sperm can swim through the hole from where mensuration comes then a girl can became pregnant as I mean to say that without losing virginity if sperm can able to swing nd goes inside. This is my personal experience and m getting pregnant without losing my virginity as during intercourse no penetration occur so plzzz tell me Sir/ man is m still virgin or not?
I am 21years old suffering from mild headache and not able to eat any thing please provide me a solution.
My penis is swollen after masturbation I think I over did it today. Do I need to worried or do I need to consult a doctor?
The problem of not getting or not being able to retain an erection for a time span long enough to facilitate sexual intercourse is referred to as Erectile Dysfunction. It could hint at a problem in your genitalia or could even point at some other causal health problem.
Commonly noticed symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction can be summed up as under:
- If you have had a low libido for quite some time now, it could be a cause for concern. Problems related to erection can deter you mentally from having sexual urges.
- In many cases, a person is able to achieve an erection but fails to hold on to it for long.
- In most cases, patients find it extremely difficult to get an erection at all.
Factors leading to Erectile Dysfunction can be laid down in these many points:
Men may suffer from erectile dysfunction due to a plethora of health issues. These issues need not necessarily be physical in nature; several instances record the existence and impact of psychological reasons as well.
The physical factors leading to Ertectile Dysfunction are:
- High blood pressure levels can impair your sex life.
- A person suffering from cardiovascular ailments is more prone to this condition. High cholesterol can also be an impediment in your otherwise healthy sex life.
- Since diabetes and obesity go hand in hand, both of these factors can result in low libido or impotence.
- If a male has undergone any surgery of the pelvic region or of the spine, he is at a greater risk of developing this condition.
- Use of tobacco can lead to sexual problems. In fact, smoking or consuming too much of alcohol can also pose serious threats to your sexual health.
The psychological factors leading to erectile dysfunction are:
- You may fail to attain an erection if you have been in stress for long.
- Men who suffer from General Anxiety Disorder are also prone to facing impotence or a lack in sex drive.
- Depression or a lack of communication can also cause the problem to occur.
ED: A Sign of Heart Disease?
In some cases, ED can be a warning sign of more serious disease. One study suggests ED is a strong predictor of heart attack, stroke, and death from cardiovascular disease. The researchers say all men diagnosed with ED should be evaluated for cardiovascular disease. This does not mean every man with ED will develop heart disease, or that every man with heart disease has ED, but patients should be aware of the link.
- Lifestyle Changes: Many men with ED are able to improve sexual function by making a few lifestyle changes. Giving up smoking, losing weight, and exercising more often can help by improving blood flow.
- Oral Medications: You have probably heard of Viagra, but it’s not the only pill for ED. This class of drugs also includes sildenafil, citrate and tadalafil. All work by improving blood flow to the penis during arousal. They require an OK from your doctor first for safety.
- Injections: While pills for ED are convenient, some men sustain stronger erections by injecting medication directly into the penis.
- Implants: In men with persistent ED, a penile implant can restore sexual function. An inflatable implant uses two cylinders that are surgically placed inside the penis.
Ayurvedic Medications in Treating ED
Ayurvedic medicines are safe, herbal preparations, without any harmful side effects, non habit forming, giving complete solution on all sexual problems.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of medicine that makes use of herbs existing in nature and formulates herbal remedies using the inherent power present in these herbs. We in Ayurveda believe that herbal remedies bring to you the richness of the herbs in a natural, unadulterated form. These combinations help improve immunity and provide strength, endurance and will.
Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body. The herbs are natural and 100% safe. Ayurveda helps to naturally enhance the body functioning in an herbal way. The herbs for erectile dysfunction help improve stamina and endurance in a healthy natural way. The male vigor is increased by the usage of Ayurvedic herbs for erectile dysfunction. Herbs in Ayurveda that help in treating Erectile Dysfunction are:
- Asphaltum (Shilajit)
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha)
- Tribulus Terrestris (Gokshura)
- Aspharagus (Shatavari)
ED: Reducing the Risk
Some tips to reduce the risk of ED include:
- Exercise and maintain a healthy weight.
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid alcohol and substance abuse.
- Keep diabetes under control.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.