Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jamshedpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar MrinalYour feedback matters!
I HAVE LOST AROUND 5 TEETH IN LEFT UPPER JAW AND 5 TEETH IN LOWER JAW. PL TELL ME WHETHER I HAVE TO TAKE OUT ENTIRE TEETH AND FIX NEW SET OVERALL. I AM 66. TELL ME WHETHER I CAN TRUST VASAN DENTAL CARE. I AM AT COIMBATORE
Hello Sir, I am unable to attach image, my problem is, during last few months I have small not so large white layer in inside mouth cheek .It attached to inside mouth wall. When I scrape by figure or by tongue it detached and stick to finger. And I feel low energy through out day and fatigued. Can you help me please.
My fathers front two teeth are missing . So he is going to get new tooth replacement. So I want to ask that does it pain when the doctor fixes new tooth? And if yes then fr how many days will it pain and what diet should he follow.
Sir/ Madam I am 38 year old male and suffering from mouth ulcer for the last two days. Please prescribe be an ointment for fast remedy as I am suffering too much for eating and talking Thanks
Is it safe to take B-Complex capsule in case of having mouth ulcer. What can be the best treatment for this.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcer. Every month I suffered with this ulcer. I'm facing problems to eat food. Please give me solution.
My daughter is 7 years old. Her permanent tooth has just started appearing behind the baby tooth at the bottom arch. Should I wait to see the doctor may be few weeks or should I immediately consult. She has a history of late tooth appearing (1st tooth appear when she was 1.5 years old. Please advice.
Even after having brush two times a day. I am facing dental cavity problem. What care should be taken to cure and avoid the cavities?
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
It's about dental, my teeth is white but it's not perfect white I want my teeth perfectly white, Have any solution for this?
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.
Gum diseases can be treated and reversed in their initial stages very easily. By getting the accumulated tartar and plaque removed by a dentist, there is a chance that they can get better without much ado.