Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Jamshedpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. C B P SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. I had follicular conjunctivitis. As prescribed by doctor I am using an eye drop'acupat' since 1 month two times a day. Now my eyes are sunken deeply. Why? Is it because of frequent use of eye drop? What can I do to bring it back to normal position? Sometimes it looks tired too specially in light. I am really worried. I would b so thankful to you doctor please.
Hi, I am 27 years old. My eyes went deeper inside and under the eye area like they are getting in a hole.in family no one having. I sleep 8 hours daily. Shall I get my eye back normal ?kindly help me.
I want to know what diet to maintain for good eye sight. I have specs and I am worried about my vision getting worse as time passes.
Sir I wanna use contact lens, please tell me some points to remember before using it and which is best for me daily, monthly disposable lenses and what does it means.
I have yellowness in my eyes science long time I eye sight also normal. I have also use some eyedrop but did not got any result.
Im 21 year old my problem is eye My profession is welder from one month when I see anything there seem a small black hol Its size is very short in those days Please suggest me about treatment.
My eye power is increasing . Am not seeing objects clearly far from 20 minutes. please instruct me Sir or maim.
5 years ago I got sprain in my neck. It does not healed up automatically. After that I got pain in my neck even placing it 2 minutes in a single position. Its severity increases and pain reaches to the head after few months. I consult a neurologist but treatment does not worked and problem got severe as it affects my shoulder and upper back too. Now I have symptoms - 1. Pain in neck and shoulder. 2. Difficulty in looking downward or bending down (head goes heavy when I bend) 3. Stiffness in neck and shoulder (more when wake up after sleep and after bath) 4. Confidence level gets down and feeling depressed mostly 5. Nervousness and anxiety 6. Loosing interest in activities which I love earlier 7. Memory gets weaker 8. Urgency of urinating increases a lot 9. Cracking of bones around neck and shoulder 10. Feels like swelling around shoulder and upper back 11. Formation of trigger points in trapezius muscle 12. Vision problem all my reports of MRI, x rays, and blood tests are normal. Is it fibromyalgia? Do I get rid of this problem and lead a normal life? Please help me.
Im having a problem of vision and I am using spectacles. I want to remove it and go for laser treatment. My power value is high as well as high axis. Can you help me out?
Water comes out of my eyes. I have pain in my eyes. Please help me in these situation. How to overcome these problem?
Bohat zyada surma lagane ki wjah se meri ankho se dhundla dikhai de raha hai aur Jalan se asun arahai hai left side kuch zyada jal raha hai please jaldi treatment bataye plz.
I am suffering from myopia and power of the lens is increasing on a regular rate. What can I do to stop increase the power of my lens and decrease it also.
We are surrounded by light from everywhere on all sides. Wherever we go, there is some source of light, be it natural or man made. However, exposure to bright light in excess can cause strain to your eyes and if this is continued your vision quality might decrease.
Here are some ways you can adjust light in order to lessen eye stress and to increase your visibility:
Make adjustments in your workplace:
According to studies, it has been shown that half of people who work in front of computer screens every day suffer from eye strain. Not only the computer, but the entire lighting around your workstation may also be causing damage.
- Reduce the brightness of interior lights. Many offices have bright, fancy interior lighting. Use of light bulbs and fluorescents should be lessened.
- In case of the presence of a window right behind or in front of your work desk, more strain is imposed upon your eyes because of the reflections on the screen. You should change the place or use dark, thick curtains or coat the glasses with anti-reflective material in order to reduce the glare.
- The blue light emitted from the computer causes a great amount of eye strain. You should adjust the brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Improve your home lighting:
For people who spend a lot of time at home working, adjustments should be made to the lighting in order to reduce eye strain.
- Avoid reading in a dim light room. This can give you headaches and produce eye strain. Any kind of activity where a lot of focus is required in dim or poorly lighted environments causes damage and strain to the eyes.
- Use desk lamps, reading lamps, under cabinet lights in the kitchen and other types of lights everywhere you work.
- If you work in a place for more than an hour, a nearby light would make it less stressful for the eyes.
For people with low vision:
- For people with less power of vision, proper lighting is a must. A 60-year old man would need to double the amount of light to carry out any activity which a man of 30 years would require.
- People having disorders such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and similar vision disorders need advanced lighting and should consult a doctor for ideas on improving their home lighting.
The presence of proper lighting improves our concentration, our ability to read, and we can differentiate between colors better. Therefore, always opt for the best lighting to avoid giving stress to your eyes.