Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Jamshedpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aftab Ahmad
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Aftab AhmadYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir. Namaskar mai dehradun m rehta hu sir mjhe pichle 4 saalo se left side m pain rehta h. Jiski wajh se m bahut preshan hu. M 1 shop p kaam krta hu to mjhe sbse zyada problm khde hone m hoti h q ki m jese hi koi kaam krta hu to mere sirf left leg m pain hona shuru ho jata h isi wajh se mne joote pehn ne bhi bnd kr diye h q ki jute phnty hi mre left leg m ek dam drd shuru ho jata h main 2 ghnte b mushkil se kaam ni kr pata isi trh mere haat m b drd hota h or left side m sir m bhi hota h or ankh m b halka halka rhta h ye sari probln left side m hi hoti h or mene (m. R. I) or (c. T. Scane) or (naso ka test) khoon test sb kra chuka hu doctor ne sb kuch normal btaya h. Sir mjhe to lgta h meri zindagi hi khatm ho gyi h mne kafi medison bhi khayi h pichly kayi saalo s mne dawaai continue khai h pr abi mne bnd kr di please meri hlp krain.
I am 23 year age boy. Pain starts as my penis erect. White material inside the foreskin. No problem in flaccid condition. No swollen in penis. No continuous urge for pee. No itching. Pale/light red colour pigment on the forehead of my penis. Very easily can retract the foreskin in flaccid condition. On erection only little part of inside I, e pee hole can be visible. Never had sex. Am I suffering from Balinitism or Phimosis?
My wife is pregnant and 6th month is going on she is at her moms home since she is pregnant I never intercourse she will come to my home in the next month it will be her 7 month could I can intercourse with her or not.
Hello, I have an acne like above my anal. Whether that is the starting stage of piles? What are the symptoms? What are the causes? Should I consulted a doctor? Do piles cure themselves?
I am suffering from dry cough at high level ,sore throat, headache,abdomen and shoulder pain during cough, I fell my heart beating very fast.
Dr. I need to know some answer of question. Please semen below:-1) can antidepressant permanently cure Masturbation? 2)before, when I was 13 years since I addicted in masturbation now I can control but not totally. sound many times I see beautiful actresses images and do masturbation sometimes porn. I want to know that is it harmful for me? 3) can I able to cure this habit with meditation and yoga regularly? 4) Can it will be leads an acute problem if I would marry in future?
I am 33 years old male, I have pain in teeth vain and also sometimes throat cyst pain. Kindly suggest what to do.
I poked my right ear with a match stick and slept on that side and it poked in due to pressure. Now the ear is numb and not able to hear anything and also paining very much. With blood is coming.
Dr. Sir I have one problem after sex I getting pain on left leg its very very to much pain its getting last 2 yes and above I don't take any medicines help me sir.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful disorder of the hand caused by pressure on your median nerve as it runs through the carpal tunnel of the wrist. Symptoms include numbness, pins and needles, and pain (particularly at night). Anything that causes swelling inside the wrist can cause carpal tunnel syndrome, including repetitive hand movements, pregnancy and arthritis.
Cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms begin when the pressure inside the tunnel becomes too high. This results in your median nerve becoming compressed as it passes through the small tunnel.
The carpal tunnel pressure increase occurs when either of two things happens:
- The tunnel space decreases, such as when the wrist swells eg after a traumatic injury, partial subluxation of the carpal bones or fracture or tenosynovitis.
- When the contents of the tunnel (median nerve, blood vessels and tendons) enlarge.
- Both of these situations increase the pressure on the nerve, leading to the carpal tunnel symptoms.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) sufferers will usually experience the following symptoms in their hand or fingers:
- hand pain or aching
- pins and needles
- numbness esp at night of with wrist flexing
- weakness or cramping
- perceived swelling
The symptoms are usually worse at night and your grip will weaken as the condition progresses. Eventually you will notice muscle atrophy of the thenar (thumb) muscles and loss of hand function or clumsiness. If this sounds like you, suspect carpal tunnel syndrome.
Physical Therapy Treatment
- Gliding Exercises: Moving your fingers in a specified pattern of exercises may help your tendons and nerves glide more smoothly through your carpal tunnel. While there’s some evidence that gliding exercises can help relieve symptoms when used alone, these exercises appear to work better in combination with other treatments -such as splinting.
- Graston Technique/Manual Therapy: The Graston Technique incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that effect normal function. Manual therapy techniques such as myofascial release or Active Release Technique are hands-on techniques that release tight tendons and musculature.
- Ultrasound: Deep, pulsed ultrasound directed at the carpal tunnel can reduce pain and numbness, and improve hand strength. Continuous superficial ultrasound doesn’t help.
- Traction: Some people obtain relief from carpal tunnel symptoms by using a hand traction device, called C-Trac. You might try this device, which can be purchased for home use, if other conservative treatment options have failed.
- Splints: Splints (braces) are the most commonly used nonsurgical treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome. Splints that immobilize the wrist in a neutral (unbent) position are most likely to relieve discomfort. An unbent wrist maximizes the size of the carpal tunnel, which reduces pressure on the median nerve, relieving your symptoms.