Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jamshedpur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aaron ChenYour feedback matters!
I am frequency suffered from mouth ulcer pls give advice to reduce it. Also I need to refill in to teeth so I want to ask what is good choice out of these three. Cement, gold or silver.
I used baking soda on gum bleeding is it good I got benefit. Is any good toothpaste for it Paradontax paste has waste my money.
I am suffering from tongue broken disease. I have pain more .each and everyday my tongue is broken more and more. This feeling effect my top part of the tongue. So pls say precaution have this?
Sir, In the morning bad smell was coming from my mouth. Is there any mouth freshener which have no side effect. please give me the name of mouth freshener. Thanks.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.
Hello doctor, I consulted a doctor a month ago and he prescribed me to take omega 3 and vitamin capsules. I followed the same. Today I met a friend who is a Amway representative and he showed me a experiment in which he put the cut tablet on thermocol and it started to melt. So is it safe to continue or is that common experiment? Thank you doctor.
I have lot of paon in my bones and also have regular swelling in my teeth. I m suffering alot please suggest me.
Root canal therapy has gone high-tech recently, making the procedure as easy as possible for both patients and dentists!
Thanks to recent root canal technology, teeth can now be treated without invasive dental surgery.
With modern dental instruments and advanced techniques, dentists have more resources than ever to complete successful root canals, and patients can have the procedure done in just one visit -- virtually pain-free!
Dental technology has produced the following advancements in root canal therapy:-------
1.NICKEL TITANIUM FILES -- Stainless steel files used to clean out the root canals were susceptible to breakage and limited the amount of infection that could be removed. Now, dentists use nickel titanium files, which are more flexible with less breakage.
2.ANESTHETICS -- Current local anesthetics make it easier to numb the entire tooth, so patients don't feel any pain during the procedure. There are also more sedation dentistry options for fearful patients, including nitrous oxide and oral sedation.
3.MODERN DENTAL INSTRUMENTS -- New high-torque motor hand pieces are much stronger and faster than before, enabling dentists to have more control over their dental instruments and better shape the root canal. Ultrasonic instruments are also being used during the root canal procedure -- they produce ultrasonic vibrations to clean the root in preparation for the filling.
4.MICROSCOPES -- Used mostly during complex dental treatment, surgical operating microscopes allow dentists to see deep within the root canal for improved removal of infection. Magnifying glasses with fiber optic light can also be worn to give dentists a better view during the procedure.
5. X-RAYS -- Dentists may use X-rays several times during the procedure to check the status of the tooth. Digital X-rays not only produce less radiation, but are developed immediately, lessening the time you spend in the dental chair.
6.APEX LOCATORS -- The dentist's goal during the procedure is to clean and fill the canal to the very end of the root, or apex. If a dentist cannot find the apex, some of the infection may be left behind. An electronic apex locator measures the root, finding the apex through sound waves and guiding the dentist to the end of the root canal.
7.CLEANING AND FILLING THE CANALS -- Dentists take several measures to keep the infection from returning. Once the infection is removed, dentists use a medicated rinse to wash away any leftover debris and disinfect the tooth. Gutta percha, an antibacterial tooth filling material, better fills the canal, and non-allergenic dental sealers seal the space without irritating the tooth.
8.Laser ROOT CANAL THERAPY -- The most recent innovation in root canal technology, laser dentistry thoroughly cleans the root's canal without using drills or hand files. The Waterlase® laser uses a laser and high-pressure water system to