Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sushant Sud
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushant SudYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised that the female hair loss is something else. I consulted Dr Sushant Sud for this problem. He is a famous ayurvedic doctor in Jamnagar. He ensures that he listens to his patients. I was facing female hair loss for such a long time. But He helped me alot to recover and I followed his prescription strictly. He is the best doctor I consuled for my problem. i would recommend to consult him if anyone facing the same issue.
Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before. Hygiene is very important, and I must asy that Niramaya Health Care,was extremely clean. My case was extremely serious, but Dr Sushant Sud really handled it very nicely. The entire Niramaya Health Care. Never thought I will suffer from something erectile dysfunction like this. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.He helped me cure my Erectile Dysfunction issue with ease.
Thanks to him I am much better now. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Niramaya Health Care, Jamnagar. I searched Sushant Sud online and saw herreviews. The complete process of diet planning was so quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Merko asthma ki problem hai. Mere papa ne merko dr Sushant Sud ko dikhaya unke clinic Niramaya Health Care, Abhay Shopping Center, Opp. DSP Bunglow, Teen Batti, Jamnagar par . doctor ka attitude bahut accha hai sabke saath. Unhone kam se kam medicines mei merko problem solve kardi.
The medications provided bydr Sushant Sud concerning my acne and pimple problemwere right on target. The staff at his clinic Niramaya Health Care in Jamnagar is also very supportive and caring.
Dr. Sushant Sud provides answers that are sensible. Thank you so much sir! I dont have any reports other than some prescriptions..will check it out sir
R K Pandey
my visit was comfortable and good approach by doctor sud towards my illness. looking forward to get cured through his treatment.
P S Panesar
Dr Sushant Sud is a young upcoming doctor in Jamnagar, kowledgeable, he gave me appropriate advice and treatment.
Dr. Sushant Sud provides answers that are very helpful. Since 8 years how to ayurvedic medicines along allopathic
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Sud to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Sud to be well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Sud to be well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Sushant Sud provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks for the assistance sir..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Sud to be inspiring. Inspiring
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sushant Sud to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Sushant Sud provides answers that are sensible. Good
Very friendly n nice response of patients
Turmeric or haldi in combination with milk can have unimaginable effects on your health. It is also an amazing mixture for personal care. Haldi milk for long has been a great naturopathic remedy to counter your day-to-day issues related to health. The benefits of this concoction must have been drilled into your head by several bollywood flicks that use it as a potent trope. In case you are still unaware, go through the following points.
You can experience the advantages of haldi milk in these many ways:
- It helps to treat common cold: A running nose and a clogged throat can be gotten rid of by drinking warm turmeric milk. Common cold is a recurrent problem bothering most people. It cures the soreness in one's throat and is also sought after because of its antibacterial or antiviral properties.
- If you suffer from body aches, this drink will give you relief: Athletes are particularly fond of this golden drink as it adds strength to a person's overall structure. Haldi milk makes the joints of your body sturdy; especially your spine.
- It is great for the health of your liver: If you have a problematic liver that keeps giving you a hard time, you should try drinking haldi milk. Haldi is known for its positive effects on one's lymphatic system. It can purify your blood by eliminating impurities in it, thus further accelerating liver function.
- You must see how it stalls the growth of cancer cells: Cancer is one threatening disease that once contracted, is hard to be curbed. Haldi can effectively stall the growth and multiplication of cancer cells in case of breast, lungs, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Painful menstruations can be taken care of now: If menstrual cramps turn you into an irritable, curled up mass, you should surely go for turmeric milk. There is no point in bearing with intolerable pain for ven a few days of the month when a solution as handy as this is available for you. It acts as an antispasmodic and pregnant women drink it to ensure smooth delivery.
- Sleepless nights can be kept at bay: Amino acids are required for a good eight hours of sleep. Haldi milk contains tryptophan which is a sleep inducing amino acid. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Inflammation and resultant pain in the joints are usually the basic tenets of Arthritis. This joint disorder can be painful and often, a debilitating one. It can also make the joints stiff. There are many ways of dealing with this problem, but with Ayurveda, one can get to the root cause of the ailment and its presence. This helps in taking a well rounded holistic approach towards treating it with ancient know how that revolves around herbs and other natural substances which have great medicinal value, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and Yoga, oil massages, and other methods. Arthritis is known as Sandhivata in Ayurvedic jargon.
Read on to find out how Ayurveda can help in dealing with Arthritis:
- Herbs: One can make use of various herbs that contain Linoleic Acid to help in providing lubrication to the joints so as to prevent pain and stiffness. These herbs include Borage seed oil which is extracted from Borage seed, Evening Primrose oil, Blackcurrant seed oil, Capsaicin, Curcumin, Feverfew, Flaxseed oil and a standard Ayurvedic concoction that combines Ashwagandha, Gugulla, ginger, cumin and haldi or turmeric. These substances can help in treating the joints that are suffering from the pain of Arthritis.
- Diet: In Ayurveda, to treat ailments like Arthritis, it is usually recommended that a patient should start by flushing out the body toxins from within. Diet is one of the ways in which this can be done. A detoxification diet to clean the colon would be one of the foremost ways of doing a cleanse. Further, in one's daily diet, there should be a good dose of vegetables, fruits and other juices. Also, one must have plenty of herbs and spices, which can be used to season the food. Curd should generally be avoided and garlic should be used liberally. The various properties that help in an inside out cleanse that will help the system function in a better manner so that the treatment of ailments is also effectively supported.
- Exercise: In Ayurveda, a certain amount of daily exercise, which spans at least 45 minutes to one hour, is a must. A pattern of healthy eating, restful sleep and exercise is what usually helps in treating ailments like Arthritis. For this ailment specifically, light exercise like walking is recommended. Various Yoga asanas that involve sitting, standing, balancing and lying down poses as well as restful poses will also help in treating knee, shoulder and lower back pain specifically. Also, mustard oil massages can help in reducing the pain.
These are the few ways in which Ayurveda can help Arthritis patients live a more normal life with minimal pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Takram laghu Kashaya amlam deepanam kaphavatajit | Shopha udara arsha grahani dosha mootragraha aruchihi | pleeha gulma ghritavyapat gara paandu aamayaan jayet || –
Ashtanga Hrudaya Sutra sthana – 5th chapter
Buttermilk finds a special mention in Ayurveda, is described as a drink that even gods are envious of which shows the many benefits of this drink. It is said to improve circulation, detoxifies and cleanses the system and helpful to those with diarrhea and IBS. The other diseases that Buttermilk helps in treating are hypertension, arthrosclerosis and heart disease. Different ways of preparation along with the amount of water is used for different Kapha, Vata, Pitta systems.
Buttermilk- A Delight
- Butter milk does not cause heaviness when consumed. Hence it is known to have the quality “laghu”. It gets digested quickly and easily. Butter milk is usually sour in taste and acts as an astringent. (Due to this property butter milk helps in reducing pores caused by acne and pimples. It reduces hyper motility of intestines during diarrhea and IBS. This property also helps to shrink hemorrhoids).Aggravated Kapha and Vata are mitigated by buttermilk. It is the best appetizer. According to Ayurveda it reduces bloating of stomach, eases symptoms of hemorrhoids, soothes intestines in IBS and helps in indigestion. It also reduces effects of poison and is very useful in treating anemia.
- Butter milk detoxifies body and cleanses the intestines, relieves constipation and helps to replenish intestinal flora. It has less fat compared to milk and is rich in calcium, potassium and Vitamin B12.
- Takra cleanses the channels of circulation (srotas), as a result of which rasa, the end product of digestion of food, reaches the tissues properly. It creates proper nourishment, strength, and complexion. It cures one hundred diseases including those of Vata (80 in numbers) and Kapha (20 in numbers).
- The micro channels carrying nutrients to all cells in the body, when they get clogged or blocked due to any reason, the particular organ or system suffers in efficiency due to lack of nutrition. It is essential to remove such blockages. The herbs or their combinations which tackle these problems are termed “Rasayana” in Ayurveda. The forces which cause the blockage or resistance must be removed. The channels which cause transport are termed “strotas”. Acharya Charaka opines that buttermilk removes such blockages and purifies the “strotas”. This causes better movement (`ayana’) of `anna-rasa’, the nutrients. When adequate nutrition is obtained by cells (“koshas”), they start working with full force.
- Due to saturation or ageing of strotas during old-age, the control systems of the body do not get adequate nutrients, which cause aging symptoms such as reduction of memory (dementia), reduced vision, wrinkles on the skin, graying of hair, etc.
- But those who take buttermilk regularly, do not age faster, keep their arteries flexible for a longer time. Thus buttermilk is an elixir (param-amrutam) which keeps `Jara’ (old age) and `Vyadhi’ (disease) away. The Ayurveda treats buttermilk as an excellent food to keep cholesterol related problems miles away.
- With all of that said, you see how great Takra is for health of digestion and this means the entire health of the body and mind.
The properties and Actions of Takra
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, sour, and sweet
Anurasa (Secondary taste): Astringent
Veerya (Potency or energy): Hot
Vipaka (Post digestive effect): Sweet
Guna (Quality): Binding, light, dry
Actions: Digestive, promotes intellect and nourishes the brain tissues, promotes immunity, pacifies Vata, and gives satisfaction.
Types of buttermilk and benefits
- Full cream buttermilk: Full cream buttermilk added with sugar calms Vata and Pitta. Very nourishing in nature. It is similar to curds in qualities.
- No cream buttermilk: It calms Kapha and Pitta. It is good for people with diabetes.
- Half water buttermilk: Improves strength and digestive power.
- No fat buttermilk: Calms Pitta, natural coolant, relieves tiredness, calms Vata and Kapha.
- According to Ayurveda, Curd at night is contra indicated. During night, curd is substituted with buttermilk.
Buttermilk and its uses
- Ayurveda uses buttermilk both to maintain health and to treat diseases.
- Butter milk is easy to digest, has astringent and sour tastes and is hot in nature.
- Buttermilk improves digestion and mitigates Kapha and Vata.
- In Ayurvedic treatment, it is useful in the treatment of inflammation, gastro intestinal disorders, lack of appetite, spleen disorders and anemia.
- Buttermilk is highly beneficial during winter, in indigestion and in Vata imbalance related disorders.
- It is given in cases of excessive ghee consumption.
- In the disease like sprue, mixing powdered leaves of the holy fig tree and dry ginger in buttermilk and drinking it is very beneficial.
- Drinking buttermilk made from fresh milk of cow, without mixing salt in it purifies the blood. It gives strength and vitality. The complexion of the body improves. It destroys numerous disease related to Vata and Kapha doshas.
- If equal quantities of powdered dry ginger, powdered black pepper, powdered of the leaves of fig tree and powdered rock salt is mixed in buttermilk and then had, it cures indigestion. Similarly, if only powdered dry ginger and powdered black pepper is mixed with buttermilk, it too destroys indigestion.
- The pulp of wood apple, if mixed with the buttermilk, cures diarrhea, dysentery and excessive hemorrhage.
- Drinking buttermilk mixed with powdered asafetida powdered cumin seed and powdered rock salt, cures diarrhea and abdominal pains.
- Drinking buttermilk made out of cow's milk mixed with powdered black pepper powdered dry ginger, powdered leaves of fig tree and "Veed salt" cures abdominal pains.
- Drinking buttermilk mixed with raw sugar (gud) cures urinary disease especially Uremia.
- Giving buttermilk mixed with "Vayvidang" powder to the children cures them from the worms in their stomach.
Buttermilk contra indication
- Since Buttermilk is hot in nature, it is to be avoided
- During summer,
- In persons with injury
- In debilitated persons
- Person suffering from giddiness and in diseases related to Pitta imbalance.
A migraine is something, which can really make a person’s day go from bad to worse. However, while popping an aspirin may be the age old solution for solving such a literally mind numbing issue, it really does not mean that this is the best solution. Theoretically, the best solution to a migraine should come naturally to the person, who is unfortunately the victim of a migraine.
It is more than a headache
When a person has a migraine, he or she is likely to know that this is the case due to a pulsating sensation behind the eye. In addition to this, there are quite a few other symptoms which include pain on one side of the head, nausea and a sensitiveness to light in its various forms.
Natural treatments for migraine
There are a range of possible natural solutions a person can make use of to get rid of migraine hits.
- One of these solutions is quite simple, even if it sounds a little odd! Take a few cabbage leaves, crush them and using a soft cloth, apply the paste on the forehead of the person who is having a migraine attack.
- While a person who is down with migraine may feel that life has given him or her lemons, he or she should really not despair. This is because these lemons can be made use of, as well, in order to make the ill effects of the migraine go away. To do this, take five lemons, peel them, grind them well and then add a little bit of water to make a paste. Apply this paste to the patient’s forehead.
- Apart from using remedies to cure migraine, there are a few other things which are needed to be done in order to get up and running as soon as possible. One of these things is to get enough rest. Taking into account the fact that a migraine has the potential to severely hinder the prospect of a person functioning normally, for a person to push himself or herself against the intense migraine discomfort so as to fulfil his or her responsibilities will not only result in substandard work, but will also make the situation worse.
- Hot and cold compress can also go some way in improving a person’s migraine problem.
- All beverages apart from water and tea should be avoided. Water hydrates and is essential while tea is diuretic.
If you follow these natural remedies, you will successfully be able to treat your migraine issue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Oil pulling includes gargling oil around the mouth like a mouthwash. During oil pull you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth and then rinse it around for 15 to 20 minutes. The advantage of doing this is, it decreases the measure of unsafe bacteria in the mouth. The microscopic organisms in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth a thin layer that they use to stick to the surface. This is what we call ‘plaque’.
Having some plaque on your teeth is only normal. Yet, when it gets out of hand, it can bring about a wide range of issues, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum aggravation, gingivitis and cavities. The way oil pulling works is basic. When you are gargling oil around your mouth, the bacteria get stuck in it and break down in the fluid oil.
Here is a step-by-step instruction for the procedure:
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of oil in your mouth. Natural sesame oil is generally used in oil pulling. It is also okay to go with natural coconut oil.
- Rinse for around 20 minutes. The oil will get thicker and smooth as it blends with the saliva during this time and it should to be velvety white while releasing. It will be twofold in volume during this time because of the salivation. It can be difficult to gargle for the full 20 minutes, but it is very effective.
- Spit the oil into a dustbin in case you have a septic framework. Do not spit into the sink. The oil may thicken and clog the pipes. Try not to swallow the oil as it is ideally full of bacteria, poisons and discharge that are currently not in the mouth.
- Wash well with warm water. Warm water will clean the mouth better. Rinse a couple times with warm water to get any residual oil out of the mouth. A few sources prescribe washing with warm salt water.
- Brush well. Try to brush with a brushing blend to ensure any bacteria that still remains, is killed.
Some of the most common benefits of oil pulling are as follows:
- Can reduce harmful bacteria in the mouth: Streptococcus mutans is one of the principle bacteria in the mouth and a key player in plaque development and tooth decay.
- Can reduce plaque and gingivitis: Gingivitis is caused by aggravation of the gums and happens when the immune system begins attacking the microbes in the plaque.
- Can reduce bad breath: Bad breath, also called halitosis, is caused by the scent of chemicals and gasses delivered by the bacteria in the mouth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
To start with...
When we talk about arogyavardhani rasa it gives a picture that one medicine with its different way of approach and use gives different results showing its efficacy and potency. For e. G it has laxative action which helps to eliminate toxins out of the body, therefore it is recommended in chronic constipation and skin disorders. It possesses cholagogue, hepatoprotective and liver stimulant action and is indicated in jaundice, hepatitis and chronic indigestion. It is useful in cases of generalized oedema and ascites as it has laxative and diuretic action.
Arogyavardhini rasa by its cholagogue action stimulates secretion of bile from liver into small intestine which in turn binds to fat present in food; excrete them out without being absorbed. Therefore it is useful in hyperlipidaemia and obesity. In endocrine disorder it is also used for long term treatment. It regulates secretion of digestive enzymes in g. I. Tract therefore indicated in cases of chronic indigestion.
Many preparatory methods have been explained in rasashastra, arogyavardhani rasa is a formulation told in rasaratna samuchya-kushtaroga chikitsa. Among the 4 major methods of preparation in rasashastra, namely kharaleeya, kupipakwa, parpati pottali; arogyavardhani rasa belongs to kharaleeya rasayana.
On the basis of presence of gandhaka in the formulation, the preparations are of two types i. E. Sagandha &amp; nirgandha; arogyavardhani rasa is a sagandha type. Based on the involvement of agni, the vatis are vahnisiddha avahnisiddha, among these two; arogyavardhani rasa belongs to avahnisiddha type of category.
The formulation is called arogyavardhini vati, but the original formulation calls it as arogyavardhani rasa which means that it does the vardhana of arogya by subsiding all the diseases but with the influence of time it has been presently called as arogyavardhini rasa.
All references of arogyavardhani rasa:-
Ayurveda formulary of india
Homogeneous mixing of all powders
Liquefying shu. Guggulu &amp; shu. Shilajatu
Mixing liquefied shu. Guggulu shu. Shilajatu with homogeneously mixed powder.
Extraction of nimbapatra swarasa
Mardana for 2 days
Dose and anupana:-
Make pills of rajakolaphala pramana-12gms
Anupana- ardraka swarasa, madhu, nimba swarasa, ksheera, toya.
Difference of opinion:-
The bhavana of the formulation is said to be done for 3 days with nimbapatra swarasa.
The size of vati is said to kshudrakola pramana (6gms)
2 types of arogyavardhani rasa has been told as
A. Arogyavardhani vati (avv)
B. Brihat arogyavardhani gutika (bavg)
Also there is one arogyavardhani churna (avc) mentioned in the same text*
In the explanation of bavg proportion of ingredients are same as told in rasaratna samuchya, the only difference is in the form of bhavana dravya used
Bhavana with nimbavrikshadalaambhu.
Bhavana with nimbapatradala kwatha.
* avc is available in bheshaja samhita, originally from rasoddhar tantra. All the ingredients of arogyavardhani gutika are present except for rasa gandhaka. The other ingredients are in different proportions. Bhavana dravya is nimbapatra rasa, method of drying is said to be in dry shade and main indication is in medoroga
How a skin disorder occurs:-
Nidana sevan like viruddhahar, mamsa seava with dugdha, purva janmakritta paap, vegadharana, ativyavaya etc
Vitiation of doshas with vata pradhanata
Vata taking pitta kapha along with it in tiryak-gati into the siras,
Vitiation of siras
Circulation of doshas in the baahya rogamarga
Vitiating twak, mamsa, lasika and rakta
Accumulation of doshas in twak
Giving rise to mandaladi lakshanas and thereby producing various skin disorders.
Why and how to use in skin disorders:-
In the conditions where the symptoms are mamsashrita
If there is vivarnata, rukshata, sparasha ajnanta, ati sweda and twacha vikriti along with patches which are very reddish, severe and elevated (like pakwa gulara sadrissha), in such conditions use of gandhaka rasayana is prefered rather than arogyavardhani rasa.
In the conditions like excessive itching, dark patches on itching and pus formation- arogyavardhani is given with manjisthadi kwatha.
In the conditions like hard- thick patches on the skin, severe dryness in the mouth, formation of small pistules on the skin, pricking and piercing type of pain etc;- arogyavardhani is given with haridra kwatha or dugdha.
Probable mode of action:-
Arogyavardhani rasa is murchitavastha of parada which definitely has vyadhinashaka shakti.
All the ingredients bhavana dravyas are independently twaka rogahara.
Parada, gandhaka, loha-tamra-abhraka--bhasma, shilajatu, triphala, guggulu acts as rasayana.
Yogvahi guna of parada, shilajatu, loha bhasma acts in enhancing the twaka roganashan, kledashoshaka and kusthahara gunas
Laghu guna being dominant, presence of katu rasa of gandhaka, tikta rasa of loha-tamra bhasma, shilajatu, katuki, guggulu acts as sookshmasrotogami, kanduhara, vranashodhana, kledashoshana, sthirikara of twaka &amp; mamsa.
Pathya-apathya (do's and don'ts):-
According to aushadha guna dharma shastra-
2. For starting few days, only liquid diet is given, langhan is to be followed.
Arogyavardhani rasa (herbo-mineral preparation) contains drugs which are having twaka rogahara properties. It is a unique formulation of ayurvedic herbs and metalo-minerals useful for all kinds of skin diseases such as acne, pimples, eczema, and psoriasis. It is very effective for the treatment of acne and pimples and to remove the scars. It is an excellent product for skin diseases as it has the property of purifying the blood. It helps to cleanse the blood from impurities and thus helps in treating all kinds of skin diseases.
Sinusitis is an irritation or swelling of the tissue covering the sinuses. Healthy sinuses are loaded with air. But there are times when they get blocked and loaded with fluid. In such cases, germs can develop and cause an infection. Due to this infection, your nose gets heavily blocked along with you sinuses and might make it difficult for you to breathe.
Conditions that can bring about sinus blockage include the following:
Allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining around the nose)
Little developments or growths in the covering of the nose called nasal polyps
A deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity)
Here are some of the ways you can get rid of sinusitis naturally:
Salt Water Rinse: In case you suffer from sinus infections often, invest in a neti pot. This helpful container makes it simple to hydrate your nasal tract, getting out undesirable bodily fluids and any contaminants you may have breathed, an which may have been caught in the nasal cavity.
Turmeric/Ginger Root: Turmeric root is an excellent fragrant spice found in most Indian and Middle Eastern dishes. Turmeric not only contains the regular calming and anti-inflammatory curcumin, it is also an antioxidant. When it is mixed with hot ginger ale and blended with hot tea, this mixture can remove excess fluid from the clogged nasal sections, ease sinus pressure and make you feel better.
Spicy Food: Spicy ingredients such as mustard, hot peppers, curry, horseradish, and masala in one’s food may help in clearing sinuses. In case you like spices, think about including some hot flavours to your food to open your nasal entries.
Apply Warm Packs: You can use a warm pack to keep the nasal tissues damp. Also, fill a round bowl or pot with steaming water and place your face over it with a towel around your head to inhale the steam in. This will open up your sinuses and make an easy path for fluid drainage.
Take a Steam: High temperature water vapour can saturate the sinuses. Sprinkle a couple drops of eucalyptus or menthol in the shower or bath and steam up your bathroom. A hot shower can also relax the bodily fluid as well as the mucus and debris that are stuck inside your nose.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is not only powerful in disposing off sinus issues; it can also be used for different skin and hair issues. What it does essentially for sinus infection is that it clears up the nose so that the bodily fluid can be removed quickly.