Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Jamnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have 26 teeth. All 4 first premolar missing. Upper jaw has 6 molar nd lower jaw has 4 molar teeth. Now what is my dental point.
I am getting wisdom tooth which is erupted but 1/4th part of tooth is covered with gum tissue and it's painting alot. One Doctor suggested for removal of tissue while the other suggested to extract the tooth. I am suffering from its pain in the jaw neck ear n headache. I couldn't eat or drink easily. Pls advice me what to do to get relief. With pain killer I am getting only temporary relief. please do advise me.
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do?
I have completed root canal treatment last year and wear cap. Last month the cap from the teeth came out. Now sometimes I feel pain. Is it necessary to fix new cap or the previous cap can be fixed.
My bottom middle teeth is loosing and gums are also been loosen. I have consulted a nearby dentist but they told me to remove that teeth but I don't want to do. What should I do to fix the teeth again any solution please answer me.
I am being suggested rct for 7th molar in upper left hand. Heard that rct has its own problems in future due to presence of anaerobic bacterias presence. I heard about a non-obturation endodontic treatment based on concept of regeneration called" seal bio" developed in aiims by Dr. . I want to know whether this treatment is commercially available and is this is safe enough then rct.
My teeth is very yellow maine ek baar saaf bhi karaye the but koi fayda nhi hua Plaque bhut jama hua hai koi solution hai jisse plaque remove ho sake mai dabur lal paste use karta hu last moral teeth mai cavity start ho gayi hai any best paste plaque remove .
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!
Hi. I am 26 years old male and I have a skin problem. I have itching In my dental parts. On my testicles there are red pimples which always need to me starch and it happens mostly at night. I tried many creams but did not got positive results. Please advise.
My lower gums have receded leading to lose of strength of my teeth and gums. Is it possible to bring them up once again so that my teeth gets stronger. What would be the cost of flap surgery with bone grafting.
Teeth sensitivity due to exposed dentin or fractured enamel is common during winters. Don't neglect these symptoms. Very often these are early signs of severe dental problems.