Find numerous Occupational Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Jamnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Brijesh Karangiya
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Brijesh KarangiyaYour feedback matters!
Pain at heel and its upper portion at night and morning specially after taking rest sometime. What can I do?
I am a health freak, and go to the gym regularly, day before yesterday I did leg extension and leg press exercises in the gym which created some amount of pain in my legs, l. Today I wasn't feeling good so I went to our local doctor (anti-biotic). He said that I have 101.3 viral and I also told him I've been feeling weak and there is pain in my head and a bit in chest. I don't have any cough or cold just simple viral and pain. Then I told him I've had serious pain in my legs for the past day so I asked him "is it because I've done leg exercises in gym or does it come with the viral? I've been having leg pain before I caught viral so he told me that I might be having chikungunya, or just a normal viral. He just mentioned that chikungunya is also happening to people these days, and lastly he said that since I have leg pain before the viral then I would be having normal viral. So he gave me some medicine and for viral and headaches and some painkillers for my leg. My question to anyone who reads this is :- * what are the symptoms of chikungunya? * is my leg pain is because of chikungunya? Or just regular pain that happens to everyone who does leg exercises? * how much time does it take to get rid of leg pain after painkillers? * if I have only viral and not chikungunya then how much time will it take for my legs to get normal. (because I raised 140 kgs of weight on my legs 15 times a set and in total 4 sets. And same in leg extension) Any response would be highly appreciated. Thank You.
I had problem my knees are every time when I sit and get up the ists gives sound every 4 minutes knees are sounding like tup.
Is there any permanent remedy of Piles-my wife is suffering badly another is that I am suffering from thyroid-back pain at my shoulder and Leg Joints. PLEASE HELP.
I spend most of my time lying on the bed and I hardly do any physical activity. Since a week or so I'm experiencing irritation in my shoulder like stinging pain and I continuously have to make movement in it after every now and then for relief. What might be the issue? Also can you suggest me some exercises to get over it? Also my neck makes cracking sound when I rotate it, not always but sometimes. Is it fine?
Sir, I am suffering from acute left leg heel pain since 4 months. Hot water/cold water treatments/stretching exercises regularly not yielding any relief. Pain starts while getting up from bed/long standing/sitting. Pls guide me.
I have leg pains what to reduce the pains and give precautions what type of food to take reduce leg pains give me suggestion doctor.
Gout: a brief idea: In the simplest of words gout can be defined as the inflammation of joints due to continuous accretion of urate crystals. An excess of uric acid can make a person suffer from gout. There could be a higher percentage of uric acid in a person's blood due to two chief reasons; an inept excretory system that fails to rid your body of surplus acid and also greater production of the acid. Arthritis is of three kinds; gout is one of those three. Homeopathy is known for its efficacy in treating gout.
Homeopathic remedies for gout:
- Urtica urens can cure gout: This homeopathic medicine is prescribed by a professional practitioner if the person is susceptible to cold. Urtica urens can work on a patient if he or she is allergic to snow, air, touch and water. Hive like eruptions on your ankles, wrists, and shoulders can be treated through regular consumption of this medication.
- Ledum can relieve you of pain: A painful, swollen area that develops on the small joints such as the joints of your toe fingers can be cured with the use of Ledum. The sensation of shooting pain in your limbs or feet can also be dealt with Ledum. Apart from that swollen small joints can be given momentary respite by falling back upon the cold compression therapy. Patients are advised to take this medicine if they exhibit intolerance to external warmth.
- Lycopodium is effective on sore joints: Chalky deposits of urate can be found in a person's knees. This results in chronic gout. Chronic gout has symptoms like limited urination. The urine may or may not have red sediments. People have also been reported with symptoms like extreme backache. Lycopodium successfully cures cases of unceasing gout.
- Try out benzoic acid for a big toe: If your gout is accompanied by stinking yellow urine you probably need Benzoic acid. Gout could be so severe that it might result in a stiff limb. In certain cases it makes a person limp. The thumb of your feet might get swollen making you have a big toe. A big toe usually kills you with tearing pain.
- Arnica deals with bruises: Arnica is your go to solution in case of a throbbing, stinging pain in any part of the body. This medication is a cherished answer to aches in every household. When gout is tender and it hinders free movement, this medicine comes to your aid. The medicine also heals bruised eruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.