Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arti Bakori
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Arti BakoriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
She is a very kind doctor, she suggest me proper diet for health, and also gave me a good advise for my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Arti Bakori to be very helpful. Thank you mam ..
Dr. Arti Bakori provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks ma'am.....i will do this.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Arti Bakori to be inspiring. Thank you Madam
Dr. Arti Bakori provides answers that are caring. Thank you Doctor...
The experience was very good, I Found the dr very helpful, very kind.
Dr. Arti Bakori provides answers that are prompt. Thank you !
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Great so far
I am 20 year male my forehead left side area is almost hairless. I am loosing my hairs very fastly. Also I am having soo much of dandruff that when I comb or set my hairs through my hand I have it my hand. When I tried swipe it out by rubbing on my hairs but it was soo much that it did not stopped please suggest something. thank you.
Notice lots of hair fall. During combo my hairs kindly suggest me some home remedies and medicines. Also hair dandruff problem is there I am not using any oil I I do this shampoo only I do not use soaps. Suggest me something.
I'm 24 year old male I have pinworms can't sleep in night properly how to completely rid worms please help me give some suggestion.
I'm 23 years old, im in under weight now. How to increase my weight. I tried eating more but no lick, please suggest best method for this.
My wife has pain in vagina. This month her period not come. She tested with prega news. Result is one line is dark and other is faint pink. What it means. And the pain is continue. What to do kindly suggest. Is there any pregnancy.
I have 95 kilo weight. Often I feel hungry due to high level of mental stress and I suffer from diabetes. I walk around 7-8 kilometers in the morning and lost only 9 kgs in last 10 years. Please suggest me remedial measures for higher weight loss. My height is five feet six inches.
Pahle mai Patla tha ab mota ho gyaa Ptla hone ke liye kya kru Kya tablets lu… Kya krna chahiye btaiye….
Stress, the new buzzword, has become an inevitable part of our lives. Take any of today’s diseases, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, cancer, sleep disorders, indigestion, infertility, depression, memory loss, migraines, etc. All of them have a common contributing factor stress.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of balance maintained between the three elements or doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. An imbalance between these 3 components is the main cause of ill health. Different diseases have one of these as predominant factor. Stress disrupts the balance and so contributes to various diseases. Managing stress is one of the keys to maintaining good health and thereby avoiding a lot of lifestyle related disorders.
Read on to know and understand some of the simple but effective ways of maintaining stress.
- Yoga Asanas: While yoga, in general, is believed to calm the mind and reduce stress, shava asana (corpse pose) sarvanga asana (Shoulder stand), hala asana (plough pose), simha asana (lion pose) and shalabhasana (locust pose) are greatly beneficial in reducing stress.
- Take a break: A break to break away from the mundane routine helps. Try doing nothing for a short while and see how this practice calms the nervous system and provides a clear state of mind.
- Mind your mind: Stress is often caused by fear of what might happen. Changing attitude to a positive one can go a long way in reducing overall stress.
- Analyse your stressors: If you can change it, go ahead and change it. If you cannot, change the way you react to it or simply ignore it. It is definitely not possible to have control over all things in life. Learning this helps greatly in managing stress.
- Meditation: Using Om, take deep breaths and focus on air moving through the lungs and the body. This can be done anywhere and leaves you with a calm mind and body. Pranayama also increases the flow of oxygen to all parts of the body and relaxes you completely.
- Hand it down: The ends of the finger have pressure points which act as energy channels for the body. The padding at the end of the thumb and the middle portion of the index finger are linked to the brain and can be stimulated to manage stress. Most yoga asanas use this hand posture.
- Warm baths: Add some ginger juice and baking soda to the bucket of hot water. This improves circulation and helps you in feeling light, with elevated mood.
- Herbal teas: These are, simply put, magical. Substances like chamomile, tulsi, jasmine, Brahms, cardamom, etc. provide a soothing effect on the mind and body. The aroma and taste of these leave you feeling elated, with the stress disappearing with their vapours.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!