Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Gupta
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
During the complete greying hair treatment he always supported and motivated me. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from greying hair. The overall atmosphere in the DR VIKAS GUPTA CENTER is very soothing. Dr.Vikas Gupta has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Someone from the office, referred him to me. Vikas Gupta doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the problem.
Due to my long allergyproblem i was feeling very depressed as noone could treat it. Then a friend asked me to refer to dr Vikas Gupta.I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing.he is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.his guiidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.I am thankful to him and his staff DR VIKAS GUPTA AYURVEDIC TREATMENT AND PANCHKARMA CENTER in Jammu
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Vikas Gupta for my hairloss issue. I have had this hair loss from quite some time. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vikas Gupta has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.Thanks to him that the hair loss treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The ayurvedic center have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. It was a bad case of gain weight. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Both Vikas Gupta and staff were very helpful.
I was suffreing from excess headache from quite sometime. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. He asked number of questions to find out the mian cause. Overall headaches treatment was very effective. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Dr Vikas Gupta Ayurvedic clinic. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I saw Dr Vikas Gupta clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. I owe him a big thanks for provising me femail hair loss treatment. I was very worried beacuse of my hairfall but the doctor helped me alot in regrowing my hairs. I thank him for the treatments he offered. I am glad that i visited his clinic.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vikas Gupta has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I have had this pimples issue from quite some time. I remember, I read an article of Vikas Gupta in the paper and made contact. The entire Dr VIKAS CENTER was spotlessly, clean.
The complete process of male sexual problems was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult Dr Vikas. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my male sexual problems, but he has helped me immensely. Thanks to my Vikas Gupta perfect advice.
Thanks to Dr Vikas that the male sexual problems treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Due to my male sexual problems treatment my life was suffering. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Thanks to Dr Gupta's perfect advice to lose weight. All the staff members were very helpful. I am so much benefitted with his lose weight treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. On the very first day he identified my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. I was to the hospital and they said that is air under the skin and he will go out in a few days. They give me antiinfective and antibacterian medicine.
Talla Bhuvana Vaibhav Reddy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful, inspiring, prompt, helped me improve my health and caring. Sir please let me know what kind of diesease it will create please guide me please
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and saved my life. vry vry thnx sir,but i want to know that this this typ of patient can be cured permanently.
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful and sensible. Thankyou so much sir for replying. Will surely get back to you asap.
This is ist time i meet with doctor Gupta after use of medicine I will recommend but I appriappreciate his experience
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be saved my life. Thank you so much sir really appreciate it :D
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are caring and helped me improve my health. Thank You Soooooooooooooooo Much
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Plz advice me what type of medicine i have to take
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks for your reply sir
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Ok it's good to know
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku veryMuch sir... For the Advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. Thank u so much doc...
I am 27 years old .i have nightfall problem. It already occurs two times this month. Previous month it occurs 3 times a month. Wht a solution to get rid from nightfall? Does it hamper in future in producing children.
I am 20 year old male and I am suffering form frequent urination for last 6 months. Symptoms are like urinary tract infection please give proper medications for this sickness as well as for sexual health development.
Hi. My baby is 2 months. And she hav short neck with folds. If she vomits it goes to her and dirt stays there and if I wipe it her skin becomes reddish. I am very much afraid for that. What can be done. And how to maintain clean that area. Pls suggest.
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have a lot of saliva in my mouth. Even when I talk. It becomes very difficult to speak well. I use mouth wash once a day.
Hi My child is Female, 27 months She is suffering from nephrotic syndrome Doctor prescribed wysolone 5 Took wysolone 5 from 28december to 10 January Twice a day But from 10th January, she's having some stomach ache. Please help.
Hello, my name is Aryan. My problem last 20 days is hair fall. No grow my hair, only hair fall. Please consult me.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!