Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Gupta
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
During the complete greying hair treatment he always supported and motivated me. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from greying hair. The overall atmosphere in the DR VIKAS GUPTA CENTER is very soothing. Dr.Vikas Gupta has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Someone from the office, referred him to me. Vikas Gupta doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the problem.
Due to my long allergyproblem i was feeling very depressed as noone could treat it. Then a friend asked me to refer to dr Vikas Gupta.I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing.he is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.his guiidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.I am thankful to him and his staff DR VIKAS GUPTA AYURVEDIC TREATMENT AND PANCHKARMA CENTER in Jammu
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Vikas Gupta for my hairloss issue. I have had this hair loss from quite some time. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vikas Gupta has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.Thanks to him that the hair loss treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The ayurvedic center have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. It was a bad case of gain weight. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Both Vikas Gupta and staff were very helpful.
I was suffreing from excess headache from quite sometime. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. He asked number of questions to find out the mian cause. Overall headaches treatment was very effective. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Dr Vikas Gupta Ayurvedic clinic. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I saw Dr Vikas Gupta clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. I owe him a big thanks for provising me femail hair loss treatment. I was very worried beacuse of my hairfall but the doctor helped me alot in regrowing my hairs. I thank him for the treatments he offered. I am glad that i visited his clinic.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vikas Gupta has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I have had this pimples issue from quite some time. I remember, I read an article of Vikas Gupta in the paper and made contact. The entire Dr VIKAS CENTER was spotlessly, clean.
The complete process of male sexual problems was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult Dr Vikas. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my male sexual problems, but he has helped me immensely. Thanks to my Vikas Gupta perfect advice.
Thanks to Dr Vikas that the male sexual problems treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Due to my male sexual problems treatment my life was suffering. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Thanks to Dr Gupta's perfect advice to lose weight. All the staff members were very helpful. I am so much benefitted with his lose weight treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. On the very first day he identified my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. I was to the hospital and they said that is air under the skin and he will go out in a few days. They give me antiinfective and antibacterian medicine.
Talla Bhuvana Vaibhav Reddy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful, inspiring, prompt, helped me improve my health and caring. Sir please let me know what kind of diesease it will create please guide me please
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and saved my life. vry vry thnx sir,but i want to know that this this typ of patient can be cured permanently.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be saved my life. Thank you so much sir really appreciate it :D
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are caring and helped me improve my health. Thank You Soooooooooooooooo Much
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Plz advice me what type of medicine i have to take
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks for your reply sir
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Ok it's good to know
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku veryMuch sir... For the Advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. Thank u so much doc...
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. How can i follow up with you?
Utkarsh Tale Patil
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
I have a lot of saliva in my mouth. Even when I talk. It becomes very difficult to speak well. I use mouth wash once a day.
Hi My child is Female, 27 months She is suffering from nephrotic syndrome Doctor prescribed wysolone 5 Took wysolone 5 from 28december to 10 January Twice a day But from 10th January, she's having some stomach ache. Please help.
Hello, my name is Aryan. My problem last 20 days is hair fall. No grow my hair, only hair fall. Please consult me.
The Tulsi plant or holy Tulsi has been an intrinsic part of Indian history. It runs so deep within the realm of our understanding and profession of Hinduism or of an overly eastern way of life, that you use it as a metaphor for sanctity. Most Hindu households, both rural and urban, worship this plant. The benefits of this herb have had the support of a huge mass of people who would not have settled for anything other than a scientific approval of their faith; the humor in this statement eludes most proving every bit of truth in it. Indeed, this healthy herb has been found to be helpful in more than a couple of ways and has thus, transcended the limits of domestic and cultural identities.
See for yourself how healthy is Tulsi:
- Fight off cancer with Tulsi leaves: Tulsi plant is widely sought after for its anti-carcinogenic properties. It is also known to counter bacteria and other viral infections. One may even use its leaves as an antibiotic. Regular consumption of its leaves on an empty stomach can rid you of recurrent problems like fever or cough and cold.
- Pamper your skin with a touch of health: Tulsi is known to detoxify and cleanse the human body. Most skin disorders arise due to underlying skin infections. These infections are usually the result of toxins. Applying a Tulsi pack or drinking herbal teas can therefore be effective.
- Say goodbye to crushing digestive problems: Tulsi can build up your immunity against common conditions like diarrhea or dysentery. People suffering from slow bowel movement have also gained from this herb. It propels good digestion.
- A big threat to mosquito borne diseases: Treatment of Malaria and dengue incurs thousands. Using Tulsi as a preventive herb can be of significant help. Tulsi is also known to cure hepatitis and tuberculosis.
- Bathe in Tulsi water to remedy rashes: Adding Tulsi leaves to your bathing water successfully deals with germs and bacteria. You can easily tackle itchy skin, rashes, and boils with this simple tip.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Thyroid has become a common ailment among most women in India nowadays. It is triggered due to the presence of impurities in the blood, which lead to hormonal imbalances and therefore, a number of symptoms, including anorexia, unhealthy weight gain, loss of energy, weakness and fatigue are experienced. But in case of hyperthyroid, you will notice an increased metabolic activity, a rise in pulse rate, loss of weight and palpitation.
Irrespective of whether you are suffering from hyperthyroid or hypothyroid, Ayurvedic treatment has some viable solutions that are aimed at elevating your health condition.
Ayurveda and Thyroid--
Though there is no direct mention of thyroid in the Ayurvedic texts, there are major implications that hint towards a disease like thyroid that is caused due to imbalance of body fluid and its probable treatments. Thyroid imbalance can be controlled by the following treatment regimen that includes:
1. Dietary regulations: As per Charaka, thyroid doesn’t affect those individuals who take milk in adequate quantities. In addition, you must take moong seeds, bengal gram seeds, sugarcane, cucumber, barley and old rice in optimum amounts for prevention of thyroid. In case you are already suffering from thyroid imbalance, then you must also aim at having a considerable amount of milk on a regular basis.
2. Herbs for regulating thyroid: The herb named Purple Mountain Ebony is purposely helpful in the treatment as well as proper functioning of the thyroid gland. In addition to this herb, you must also intake Punarnava, Brahmi, Jatamansi, Gokshura and Shilajita for alleviating your thyroid problems.
3. Home remedies: If there is swelling in any part of the body caused due to thyroid imbalances, then it can be properly treated by applying a fine paste of Jalakumbhi over the affected area. The juice of this paste can be administered in a small quantity of 22 grams in a span of 24 hours. It helps to increase the amount of iodine in the body which helps to fix various problems in the body. If you are experiencing a lack of energy and weakness, you can use coconut oil for boosting the sluggish metabolism of the body.
4. Yoga for treating thyroid: There are various Yogic postures, which are believed to help in the maintenance of the thyroid gland. You can practice sun salutation, fish pose and shoulder stand for alleviating your condition and get rid of all types of health issues caused from thyroid imbalances.
If you wish to get a personalised evaluation of your health condition, then it is imperative to pay a visit to an expert who can recommend proper Ayurvedic treatment methods for you.
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am a mother of a 6 years old. I am doing yoga regularly. Can I start taking zandu satavarex to increase my breast size? Will that help.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.