Book Clinic Appointment
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
During the complete greying hair treatment he always supported and motivated me. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from greying hair. The overall atmosphere in the DR VIKAS GUPTA CENTER is very soothing. Dr.Vikas Gupta has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Someone from the office, referred him to me. Vikas Gupta doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the problem.
Due to my long allergyproblem i was feeling very depressed as noone could treat it. Then a friend asked me to refer to dr Vikas Gupta.I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing.he is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems.his guiidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.I am thankful to him and his staff DR VIKAS GUPTA AYURVEDIC TREATMENT AND PANCHKARMA CENTER in Jammu
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Dr Vikas Gupta for my hairloss issue. I have had this hair loss from quite some time. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vikas Gupta has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble.Thanks to him that the hair loss treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. The ayurvedic center have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. I am so much benefitted with his treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. It was a bad case of gain weight. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Both Vikas Gupta and staff were very helpful.
I was suffreing from excess headache from quite sometime. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. He asked number of questions to find out the mian cause. Overall headaches treatment was very effective. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Dr Vikas Gupta Ayurvedic clinic. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
I saw Dr Vikas Gupta clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. I owe him a big thanks for provising me femail hair loss treatment. I was very worried beacuse of my hairfall but the doctor helped me alot in regrowing my hairs. I thank him for the treatments he offered. I am glad that i visited his clinic.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Vikas Gupta has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I have had this pimples issue from quite some time. I remember, I read an article of Vikas Gupta in the paper and made contact. The entire Dr VIKAS CENTER was spotlessly, clean.
The complete process of male sexual problems was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult Dr Vikas. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my male sexual problems, but he has helped me immensely. Thanks to my Vikas Gupta perfect advice.
Thanks to Dr Vikas that the male sexual problems treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. Due to my male sexual problems treatment my life was suffering. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Thanks to Dr Gupta's perfect advice to lose weight. All the staff members were very helpful. I am so much benefitted with his lose weight treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. On the very first day he identified my problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. I was to the hospital and they said that is air under the skin and he will go out in a few days. They give me antiinfective and antibacterian medicine.
Talla Bhuvana Vaibhav Reddy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful, inspiring, prompt, helped me improve my health and caring. Sir please let me know what kind of diesease it will create please guide me please
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, well-reasoned and saved my life. vry vry thnx sir,but i want to know that this this typ of patient can be cured permanently.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be saved my life. Thank you so much sir really appreciate it :D
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are caring and helped me improve my health. Thank You Soooooooooooooooo Much
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. Plz advice me what type of medicine i have to take
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks for your reply sir
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Ok it's good to know
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanku veryMuch sir... For the Advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. Thank u so much doc...
Dr. Vikas Gupta provides answers that are very helpful. How can i follow up with you?
Utkarsh Tale Patil
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Gupta to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dark or light colour patches on the skin are a constant embarrassment and definitely a beauty issue. Such pigmentation of the skin is generally caused by exposure to sunlight, allergies or even heredity.
However, these can be reduced considerably with the help of these natural remedies:
1. Potato Power - Potatoes are great for skin pigmentation issues like dark circles, dark patches and even melasma – the brown or greyish brown patches that appear on nose, forehead, cheeks or other areas exposed to the sun.
Grate a medium sized potato, squeeze its juice and apply it on the affected areas. Rinse after half an hour. Use regularly to get desired results.
2. Fruity Bleach - Banana has skin lightening properties. You can also add papaya, if available, to get a great fruity bleach that will help to get rid of all types of skin pigmentation.
Mix the pulp of both these fruits and apply on the face. Rinse after 15-20 minutes to get a glowing skin.
3. Amazing Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel has natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients that rejuvenate the skin and help to produce new cells. As a result, when applied on the dark spots, they disappear with regular use leaving behind refreshed and rejuvenated healthy skin.
Mix thoroughly ½ a tsp of honey with 2 table spoons of aloe vera gel and apply on the affected area. Wait for some time before washing it off to get amazing results.
4. Sandal Wood Secret - Sandal wood purifies the blood and also works as a skin tonic. It also offers protection from sunlight and UV rays.
Mix equal quantities of sandalwood powder and rose water to make a smooth paste. Apply on the affected areas and wash after 30 minutes to get soft, rejuvenated skin.
5. Wonders of Cucumber - Cucumber is a skin rejuvenator and combined with lemon, it works wonders to lighten up the skin.
Extract some cucumber juice and mix with lemon juice. Apply on the skin and rinse after some time. You can use each of them separately too, they are even effective on their own.
6. Awesome Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar contains alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates the skin to bring out fresh, younger looking skin.
Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with water and apply on the dark or light patches on the skin. Wash off after some time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am a mother of a 6 years old. I am doing yoga regularly. Can I start taking zandu satavarex to increase my breast size? Will that help.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My wife are 8 months pregnant I want to live with her at delivery time in the delivery room with doctor Because my wife have some problems I can't leave alone at this time It is possible that I can live with her at any type delivery like surgical or normal in the delivery room Can I get this facility there in your hospital Can you allow me in delivery room.
Hello sir im a singer Past 3 month se mera gala baitha hua tha awaj nahi aarahi thi. Mne doctor se cnsult kia or medicine li .yha ke best ent specialiet. Fir awaj aa gai par m feeling. Some hardness I mean awaj bht low ho gai h n bhari bhari lgta h chest m kbi gale mai. Please suggest me something _/\_ I am not able to sing :(
My last period date is 7th May, And today on 6th July I have bleeding, Any problem for my pregnancy? Bleeding too much not spotting.
My periods date is 9 July and I have sex with out condom, so can I be pregnant or not And what is the time for pregnant?
Being fit is a matter of striking the right balance between one’s diet as well as exercise. There are many kinds of problems that we all face when we do not strike a balance between the two. A flat stomach is a sought after feature in one’s figure. One usually ends up losing a flat stomach when you have weight gain due to pregnancy and the onset of age.
My age is 39 years, mother of 2 year old son. While sitting and standing I feel discomfort in my knees. I was planning to start yoga and cardio exercise. Hope this doesn't has any effect on my knees. How do I check if any problem.
I already use spectacle of power -1.5 in right eye and -0.75 in left eye. I am a student so I have to study the whole day but after the whole day, I got the problem of pain in my eyes specially the right one and a little headaches .The same problem happens again whenever I travel or uses my phone for hours. And most important whenever I cry, I got a immense pain in my eyes and I condition become very miserable.
I had laparoscopy family planning surgery before 1 year. I have irregular periods. I dint get periods for two months. But now I got pregnancy symptoms and later I scanned and doctor told small gestation sac was seen but blood test test came neg. Doc told to rescan after 2 weeks. But I am sure tat I am pregnant. I got one shocking news. After tat day. I got my periods. Can I get pregnant once again.
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.