Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Jammu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Mahajan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi MahajanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old women I am married and I am studying so now I don't want baby how to control it please help me.
Dear doctor, Kungumapoo (saffron) is it good for pregnant women? If yes, when will start this after pregnancy? This will take milk with protein powder? Or separately drink? Thank u.
I am 24 years and pregnant for 2 months now and and I get severe headache with fever since this morning. I also have backache and stomach pain.
I' m talking medicine for my stomach disorder infact it's wz started before 2 year ago. During this period I was very stressed. At present Mai much na kuchh sochta rehta hu kuchh na kuchh doing m cold rehta hai. Still medicines I'm taking related to stomach. I face wt loss nd all face glow gone nd I'm very stress. Mujhe kuchh samjh nahi aata Mai keya kru kis doctor ko dkhna. Mai bht pareshan sa rehta hu apne personal matter k le k aur phr career ko leke aur health ko leke infact Mai kuchh nai reh pata. please suggest something these days I'm very stressed it's happening from last two year nd nothing is going good as per I need so many things disturb me please suggest me where should I consult I live in Delhi Plz.
I finished my periods on the 9th or 10th. On the 15th I had sex and my boyfriend pulled out to cum, he cummed then wiped it with clothes and then I suck his dick and he wiped it again and we continued as the dick was dry. Can I get pregnant? I'm so scared. And also lately my urine is water color and sometimes dark yellow and I get white and water color discharge that is slimy is that a problem or is it normal?
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. menisci is exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common injury faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of pain and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a menisci tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn menisci depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
- You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
- Stiffness and swelling
- You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
- You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not happening through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps. The surgery is done through a small incision, called as arthroscopic surgery or key hole surgery, where in the torn meniscus is either repaired or trimmed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.