Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Jammu and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mrinal Gupta
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mrinal GuptaYour feedback matters!
A nice, young intelligent doctor who gave a very patient listening to my complaints, explained in a very detailed manner about my rash and assured me that it will clear in 4-5 days of medicine. The overall experience at the clinic was very nice with helpful staff, prior appointment also was helpful as i didnt have to wait. The next meeting was scheduled after 5 days by which my rash had cleared completely. Still he explained about the various precautions which i needed to take. Overall a very nice experience with the doctor. Highly recommended.
The doctor was very much responsive and gave patient hearing to my problems... And discussed the reason for problems in detail and that was upto my expectation...
very nice doctor. Young, energetic and intelligent. My pimples had been troubling me for long but cleared within 15 days of treatment. Thank you.
Nice doctor, highly professional, gave a patient hearing. Fully cured and totally satisfied.
It was good, doctor was humble and patient. Now waiting for the results.
Good person... but i can't tell about the results yet.
Very nice knowledgeable doctor, good listener.
Excellent experience, very nice doctor.
He is soft spoken n a a very nice doc
Nice calm and cool personality.
It was good
He is very
Dear Sir /Madam I am 25, but I don’t have enough moustache and beard d in my face, how to grow it up, is there any medicines for it?
I am 27 year old female. I have light freckles and light pigmentation on my face. And my face color is quite darker than my body tone. Also looks very dull, tired and dehydrated. Although I don have to go through much sun exposure. My job compels me to sit in front of PC for an average of 7-8 hours a day. Please suggest me some skin care product, diet and medicine.
I am suffering from ring worms for a several weeks. It occurred in my thigh, hand and back. I use various anti fungal creams but is cure for someday and again it appears. I am very much disturbed by this. It is very painful. What should I do? Please doctors help me.
Mam mere sindoor k Karan aage s hair chale Gaye h .7 month ho Gaye h but bahut small small light or thin hair Aaye h .Mera questions h ki kya mere hair pahle jesse ho sakti h kya ya y permanent hair loss h.
I am 20 year old guy suffering from itching on whole body from last 20 days .also some cyst and boils occurring on thigh and butt area?
In limited quantities, ultraviolet rays are not only beneficial but also necessary for maintaining proper health. The Vitamin D from the sun’s rays can help cure several diseases such as eczema, jaundice and psoriasis. If adequate amounts of sun rays are not received by the body, bone growth gets hampered that can result in osteoporosis and other bone weakness issues. However, if it is received in abundance, its’ effects can be profusely detrimental to the immune system, eyes and the skin.
Since skin tanning and sun-bathing have become increasingly popular among the mass, it is necessary for people to be more aware of the potential risks of sun exposure.
- "Erythema" or sunburn is a very common condition among fair skinned people, which occurs when the skin absorbs energy from the sun’s rays. The system detects it as a harmful, intrusive force and thereby signals for extra blood to reach the affected area and restore the skin. It results in pain, swelling, blistering, itching and peeling of the skin. Not only is it a painful condition, it can also be a precursor to even more harmful diseases.
- Skin cancer cases are steadily on the rise in the world, with 5 new such cases being reported every week. Due to prolonged exposure to harsh UV rays, the number of damaged cells in the body increases to such an extent that the system cannot mend it anymore. When not controlled, these damaged cells multiply, grow or divide uncontrollably. These cells can also accumulate and form a tumor.
- Repeated and prolonged exposure to sun rays can also cause premature aging and wrinkling due to the degenerative damages it does to the skin’s epidermis.
- If one is vulnerable to sunburn, it is recommended for them to carry sunscreen at all times. The UV rays are blocked by the deflecting properties of sunscreens, thereby protecting the skin to a large degree.
- It is recommended for patients to carry umbrellas, or protective clothing to cover themselves up if they are vulnerable to harsh sun’s rays in the morning.
- Although sun exposure can cause several problems to our skin, with proper precautions, one can be assured of safety. Sun exposure can be properly managed if one remembers to make use of these simple tips daily.