Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Sexologists online in Jammu. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohtra
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Treatment of Penile Disorders
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MohtraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Mohtra provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Thanks
Dr. Mohtra provides answers that are thorough, caring, inspiring and knowledgeable. Thank u
most discreet and successful experience
it was a good experience
It was quite good
Sir tell me I taking Ayur 69 tablets it's safe for me. This tablet work is to improve the size of penis & solve all related issues.
Obesity not only leads to a life full of health problems like diabetes and heart diseases, but it can also diminish your love life. It can lead to decrease of stamina, increases sexual brokenness and hormonal irregularity.
Here are the primary nine things that losing weight can help you with, and in return, make your sex life better.
- Erectile dysfunction: Heavy people are likely to experience the ill effects of erectile dysfunction and impotency. Issues related to obesity like elevated cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes decrease the blood flow to all parts of the body, including the penis, hence bringing on issues with erection. Different reviews have demonstrated that losing a little measure of weight can beat this condition.
- Hormonal imbalance and low charisma: Obesity is specifically connected to hormonal imbalance and lower testosterone levels, which thus can hinder sexual desires in both men and women. Another issue is an increased muscle to fat ratio, which leads to more sex hormone restricting globulins in the system.
- Infertility: In women, obesity leads to a decrease in the number of eggs.
- Diseases that obstruct sex: People who are heavy, especially in the pelvic region, have a tendency to experience the adverse effects of a large number of illnesses, which can affect their sexual experiences in different ways. This can be because of physiological or mental reasons or because of medicines taken for that illness. Diabetes, heart diseases, cancer, hypertension, depression, dementia and different diseases all affect the sexual working.
- Sexually transmitted diseases and undesirable pregnancies: Since heavy individuals are probably going to have less sex than the others, they are likelier to display high hazard of sexual conduct. They are also more likely to get pregnant because of their tendency to be unresponsive to certain medications due to reduced blood flow.
- Less sex positions conceivable: Tragically, the changing of positions during intercourse can be difficult when one or both partners are fat. Moreover, if both the partners are heavy, it can also hinder penetration.
- Less inclined to engage in sexual relations: Overweight people are continually going to think that it is harder to look for a partner and thus feel less attractive. Hence, they hardly engage in sexual activities.
- Low self-esteem and wretchedness: We live in a society where heavy individuals are routinely ridiculed. This sort of isolation begins when a person is extremely young and obesity turns into the characterizing normal for that person, regardless of their different qualities.
- Absence of stamina: Obesity is regularly connected with sluggishness and an inactive way of life. Moreover, this may regularly hinder the sexual experiences of obese people. In men, it will likewise diminish their ability to keep.
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. One out of every six people in the United States suffers from this disease. It is more common than you think. Like any other STD, it is extremely important to take proper protection (use a condom) while engaging in sexual activities.
Genital Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus.
- HSV-1 is most commonly associated with blisters and ulcers around the mouth known as cold sores.
- HSV-2 is associated with blistering lesions in genital areas that are exposed during sexual contact.
However, both types of herpes simplex virus can infect the mouth or the genital areas, meaning that genital contact with a cold sore on the mouth can lead to genital herpes. Likewise, kissing someone with a cold sore can spread the herpes simplex virus infection.
After the initial outbreak of herpes, the virus travels through the nerves and resides in nerve tissue within the body.
Most people with genital herpes don’t know they have it. That’s because in most people it produces either no symptoms or very mild ones.
Symptoms of Genital Herpes:
- The area around your genitalia becomes red and cracked without any pain or itching.
- Itching around your anal region
- Blisters around your genitalia can cause immense pains when they break open.
- Pain in the open sores while urination.
- Headaches and backaches.
- Flu and swollen lymph nodes are very common.
- Fatigue is also felt if you suffer from genital herpes.
Symptoms like these can be mistaken for other infections such as vaginal yeast infections, bacterial infections and bladder infections. So, if you are suffering from such symptoms it is advisable to go in for a health check up followed by a physical exam and a blood test to confirm whether you have genital herpes or not.
How can it get spread?
You can only get Genital Herpes from vaginal intercourse and not anal or oral intercourse. The fluid present in the sore of a genital herpes patient has infected fluid. If the fluid comes in contact with their partner’s sexual organs while having intercourse they can be easily infected.
Can Symptoms Be Treated?
There is no cure for genital herpes. But the symptoms can be lessened and prevented with treatment. Treatment can also reduce the risk of infecting others.
Your healthcare provider may prescribe antiviral medications to help prevent or reduce the pain and discomfort from an outbreak of symptoms. Medication taken on a daily basis to suppress the virus can reduce the number of outbreaks and reduce the risk of infecting others
How to Avoid Getting Genital Herpes:
- Try to have sex with people who have been tested negative for herpes or any other STDs.
- Use a latex condom while having sex. It prevents any sort of liquid to pass inside your partner’s genitalia.
Need help for erectile dysfunction from few days not getting good erection what is the reason. Suddenly its happen when going for sex no erection.
Me and wife had a sex on morning, we used condoms but unfortunately it broke. She took ipill within 3 hrs of sex. Previously she took ipill 3.5 months ago. And we don't want child now. Now I have 3 questions Are there chances of getting pregnant? Will there be any side effects of this pill? Will it affect her pregnancy in future or to child (after 1 yr).
Hi I have a problem when I had a first intercourse with my would be. Once I inserted my male genital I reached my orgasm. This was happened for more than 20-30 times till now. I am worried whether this is due to over masturbation which I have done earlier. I want to know can I overcome this and participate in more time. I have read few blogs and this is the premature ejaculation. And worried to consult a doctor. Pls suggest me what needs to be done to have good sex life with my partner. I have started masturbating nearly 12 years of age and continuing till now. Depends on my mood I used to masturbate more than 3-4 times a day. Now I have reduced it to 1 times in a month or try to postpone. Please suggest me the ways to improve my duration of Intercourse time to avoid masturbation to lead a success full life.
Hello sir, I am doing masturbation. I have many problems. My age is 20, height is 5. 5, weight is 45 kg. I am lean. I want to gain weight. Please suggest me sir.
Premature ejaculation is often defined as the ejaculation which is uncontrolled and takes place either prior to or just after a sexual penetration. This happens much before a person desires for an ejaculation. It can also take place with minimum stimulation and is quite unsatisfactory for both the partners. This often leads to anxiety and other problems and can affect any man at any point of his life. This is known to be the most common form of male sexual dysfunction.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation-
The particular cause of premature ejaculation is not known but it is believed to happen due to the psychological factors such as depression, guilt and anxiety. In some cases it might be related with medical cause such as side-effect of medications, injury and hormonal imbalance or problems. It is believed that with age and experience men have the capability to delay orgasm.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation-
One of the main and most concerned symptoms is that there is uncontrolled ejaculation prior to or shortly after the intercourse. This often takes place with minimum sexual pleasure and before a person desires.
Diagnoses of Premature Ejaculation-
The doctor usually discusses medical history along with sexual history. A thorough physical examination might be done. Doctor might want to meet or talk to the partner as well. Some lab tests might be ordered by the doctor to rule out the cause of premature ejaculation, as it can have any cause.
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation-
Many times the premature ejaculation can get better over a period of time and treatment might not be needed. Often distraction methods or relaxation techniques are helpful in delaying an ejaculation. Abstinence or lowering the use of tobacco, alcohol and some drugs might help in controlling ejaculation in some men.
Doctor might recommend you and your partner some techniques which help in delaying an ejaculation. Different positions can be tried or communicate with partner to stop or slow down the stimulation. Also, one can start identifying the sensations which build up an ejaculation. If this does not work then Behavioral therapy and counseling might help.
Aswagandha - the effective medicinal Indian herb is one of the most natural medicines perfect for treating the sexual problems in men. You can consult a doctor and have this herbal medicine as directed by the physician. This herb can increase the strength of the organs and increases the stamina and control in men. This can reduce the problem of premature ejaculation. The aphrodisiac qualities in the roots of Asparagus can help in decreasing the problem of premature ejaculation in men. You can take 1\2 to 2 teaspoons of asparagus powder or root by mixing it with a glass of milk.
Also, there are gels, creams and sprays which can be used to reduce the sensations and in turn delay the ejaculation. However, the flipside of these is that it might affect the sex partner as well by reducing their sensation as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Vaginal dryness can be caused due to a range of factors, including hormonal alterations, medicine side effects, psychological factors like stress and anxiety and much more. Female lubrication begins as your hormones signal your brain that you are being aroused sexually.
There is swelling in the inner and outer vaginal lips and your vulvovaginal glands start secreting fluids to help the process of penetration. But some women find it really difficult to feel wet and ready for the intercourse and experience painful intercourse before they finally lose interest in the whole act of lovemaking. Before you give up hope, ask yourself these few important questions and make the necessary changes to help yourself lubricate enough while enjoying intimate acts.
Are you too stressed out?
This is one of the most important reasons behind the lack of sexual drive in both men and women. It also occurs when you are ageing and approaching menopause. Lack of proper lubrication also takes place as your hormones rise and then fall, and you can consider meditating or performing a few yoga exercises in the morning to help your sex health.
Are you on a medication?
There are certain antibiotics and other medicines that lead to vaginal dryness as a form of a side effect and your sex health would come back to its normal state after seven days of finishing the course.
Are you hurrying too much?
It can so happen that your regular sexual activity is demanding for a longer course of foreplay, such as kissing, touching and cuddling, so that you get the time to become fully aroused. There are some erogenous spots in your body that crave for attention, and you can try a new position or a new sex toy or probably go with playful stroking and kissing all over the body to get stimulated.
Is everything about your diet alright?
Your diet mirrors how your body is going to respond to various situations. It is good to include loads of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your diet and curb down those sweet meats, cream coffees, fries and junk foods and drink more water. You can also consider incorporating zinc and vitamin supplements as they help in lubrication.
Thankfully, these ways of handling lubrication issues are much easier than estrogen inserts. If you are experiencing symptoms like hot flashes owing to vaginal dryness, you can go for an oral medication as prescribed by a health expert.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!