Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Asthma Management Program
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Health Screening For Women
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Cosmic Energy Healing and Research FoundationYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am having a superb experience with Dr neeraj Gupta. He is giving me very nice and Basically very simple tips which we don't even think of that is nothing but concentrating on breathing. He is a great healer. I would recommend everyone to consult Dr neeraj. His solutions are simple, straightforward, easily understandable and it's works.
Dr. Neeraj Gupta provides answers that are professional and practical. But the answer is not complete
Body and Mind are the physical manifestations of Supreme Energy .They get inflicted with pain, sickness disease on account of attachment to emotions like anger, jealously, fear, ego etc in our day to day life. Everyone cannot endure it with utmost calmness and positivity. Many gather negativity pessimism, guilt and remain frustrated forever. They develop abhorrence towards life.
As a doctor I feel that the only solution for this is to make them realize about their Inner Consciousness. This Consciousness is merely not a word but a connection with the Real Self; a mother who nurtures, cares and pours affection on her progeny.
Conceiving this on my clients I could observe a huge change in their health, their excitement growing gradually. They could explore their hidden potentials, strengths; became passionate, optimistic towards life. Indeed they could surmise a purpose to their life. They were healed at all levels be it physical-mental-Spiritual. They could face the world fearlessly and were accepted in it whole heartedly. So a simple holistic environment could do wonders with minimum efforts.
Time to ponder over it and communicate your inner apprehensions and queries to get healed at the core. Isn’t it!
Dr Neeraj Gupta
Doc please suggest the best time to have green tea and frequency during the day? Also is it good if someone is very regular say 7 days a week in consuming green tea? Any negative effect of green tea?
Parenting in the recent past has become extremely stressful than what it used to be a couple of generations earlier. This stress has increased manifold if the child has special needs. Be it a physical or an emotional disability, the caretaker has a lot of additional responsibilities when raising a child with special needs. Also bringing up such a child is extremely rewarding in the long run, when you see them accomplish things in life, for which your contribution is far greater than in normal children.
Read on to for some guidance on how to manage a child with special need.
- Understand the problem your child is facing: The problem may become evident prenatally, at birth, or sometimes it will reveal itself as the child grows up. Whatever the case, once identified, understand the various issues it brings along. This is true especially in case of syndromes like Down's or learning disabilities, which have more implications. Review the medical history thoroughly with the doctor to understand the child better and play your role better.
- Supportive community: There are a lot of supportive communities, which will consist of similar people and so a lot of mutual support and help would be available. The emotional components of empathy and sympathy play an equally important role here.
- Let’s face it: Caring for such a child is an ongoing process. The sooner this fact is accepted, the easier the journey will be. The children need to be reassured that they are not alone, they are differently perfect, they need to forgive themselves, to not be hard on themselves, and not to lose heart. The parent and the caretakers also need to realize that it is like a never-ending marathon and bracing up for this long haul is very important. There might be times when mistakes happen, tough decisions are taken, and you have to be hard on the child and yourself. However, don’t lose heart and encourage both the child and yourself. It is okay for these slips to happen, just accept them.
- Live for today: On a daily basis, forgive small wrongs both for your child and yourself. Trust your instincts, celebrate the little wins, don’t compare your child to anybody else, and protect him from getting bullied. The child needs to be told that you are unique and special and to set your own pace and compete against yourself. Work on your sense of humor and get professional help for both the child’s needs and your additional responsibilities.
While the stress of caring for a child with special needs is quite high, these are very small and simple ways to deal with the stress of raising a child with special needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Yoga has been touted amongst the best and most effective, time tested and natural way to eliminate various diseases and problems with the body as well as the mind. It is an antiquated craftsmanship that strengthens the body as well as relaxes the brain with the right dose of mindfulness as well. Yoga tends to stimulate the nervous system and the endocrine, digestive and circulatory systems and improve the functioning of the same.
The postures mentioned below affect at least one of these systems, thereby clearing the path for a strong immune system. These postures are as follows:
- Shishuasana (child posture): Shishuasana is a phenomenal stance that de-congests the abdomen and constructs a superior and stronger immune system.
- Setu Bandhasana (bridge posture): Setu Bandhasana opens the heart and enhances the blood flow. It increases the energy in the body to build a strong resistance against pathogens.
- Halasana (plow posture): Halasana is a pose that requires a backward bend. It discharges white cells in the body and strengthens the immune system.
- Bhujangasana (cobra posture): Bhujangasana is a mid-section opening posture which discharges white cells that enhance the body’s resistance.
- Dhanurasana (bow posture): Dhanurasana is yet other posture that enhances the flow of white cells by putting weight on the working of the digestive system.
- Matsyasana (fish posture): Matsyasana stretches the abdomen and chest and strengthens the thymus. This enhances the body's invulnerability level.
- Vinyasa Adho Mukha Svanasana (flowing downward facing dog pose): Begin with the plank pose, palms lying on the floor just underneath your shoulder and extend the legs backwards. The whole body should form a straight line like a board. Taking a full breath, lift your hips off the floor. Hold yourself on the hands and heels. Your head needs to point towards the ground. Take full breaths, two or three times, as you hold the position. Breathe out a deep breath, relax and return to the plank posture. Gradually bring down your body. Slide your hands backwards, allowing your palms to rest alongside the chest. Toes need to be in contact with the mat or the floor.
Yoga is a holistic routine that strengthens the body physically and also mentally. Subsequently, the body’s immune system additionally enhances in such a condition. A sound life can be effortlessly accomplished if we figure out how to embrace a healthier way of life, healthy food decisions, and standard routines of yoga and meditation. Ayurveda, yoga and meditation are the perfect variables to carry on with a sound life.
Yoga is not an alternative option to medicines. It is a careful step to keep infections under control. Along these lines, one need not sit tight waiting for the seasonal flu to affect the body because it can be cured effortlessly with yoga. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.