Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in JAMMU TAWI and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suresh Punj
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh PunjYour feedback matters!
Col (Dr) A P Gupta
A professionally competent doctor.
My LMP is 26/7/17 but I did a home pregnancy test on 29/8/17 and it was negative may be because my periods were irregular. I have seen egg white kind of discharge on 26/8/17 means at that time I was ovulation. After that I did a home pregnancy test on 15/9/17 which was positive. Then a USG done on 2/10/17 at that time my baby is of 7 weeks. And according to that my date of conception is about 27/8/17. My 2nd USG done on 15/11/17 according to that my baby is of 14 weeks. My 3rd USG done on 23/1/18 but according to that baby is of 25 weeks 6 days. So my first question is my baby is exactly of how many weeks? Is his growth fast? And reports of last USG is :- Cephalic presentation FHR 153 B/M BPD 616mms corresponding to 25 weeks FL 457mms 25 weeks 1 day AC 191. 5mms 23 weeks 6 days EFBW 705. 29gms Placenta is in posterior grade 1 baby measures 25 weeks 6 days Please guide me about accurate pregnancy weeks. And is everything normal in USG reports and what are the chances of normal delivery till now?
I stopped using dronis 30 since one month 10 days I didn't get my periods yet. I had protected sex intercourse 4 months ago and after having sex I got regular periods for 3 months, is there any chance gor pregnancy?
Hi I had a sex last night but today morning onwards my wife pee hole blood bleeding and her date is still 8 days far what is the problem is there any serious problem please help me.
I m 20 years old and I have a problem related to private parts. I m a girl. My intimate parts gets wet by white water. What should I do? Is this normal or is it bad for my health?
I have sharp pain in my right side corner of lower abdomen and back. I get this pain mostly during my menstrual cycle even after bleeding has stopped. I went for ultra sonography abdomen and the results were normal. I was given med for only infectious but I still facing same problem. I have this prob from a year. Kindly help me what will be the actual problem I have.
Sir, i am suffering from my penis infection. Please treat my disease. Tell me what tablets i have to take?
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.