Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Jalpaiguri. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sk SafiullahYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pain in my upper outer arm and the pain is severe when I do work in some positions. Please sugest treatment for the same.
I am 26 year old male and have a some problem with left knee, some sound come out when I climb stairs like (tick tick. ). Can you tell me what is reason.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I have a grade 3 MCL tear. Is it necessary to undergo a ligament reconstruction surgery. To get fyn because I have trouble in running and even walking. I even have ACL complete tear grade 3 and LCL grade 1.is a MCL SURGERY necessary to get back completely fyn.
How to reduce the knee pain & ankle pain for 45-50 aged parents and they are suffering from for the past 1 year &they even took the treatment also but of no use. Can you please suggest that is there any remedy to that.
Hi, I am 24 years old. I am having knocked knees problem only in right leg, left leg is normal. How can I cure it?
Hi doc, i am an undergraduate student. I have sacroiliitis. What might be the cause of it and what should I do to get relieved from pain ?
I am having lower back pain from the past 2 days its paining all the time how do I cure it and what are the causes.
Hello doctor I am 19 years old male. I am suffering from leg muscles pain and pain in the lower part of my leg since 7 months. My both legs are in pain all the day. I can't even run and play any games. What can I do now. Please suggest some solution.
I am 36 yrs old and I have the problem of Slip Disk and having Sciatica pain from back to left leg from last 2 years. Is it curable. Please advice some exercise and medication.
My both the shoulder joints,particularly the left one,frozen and I can not make movements.There is a sever pain at the bottom of joints when I make movements. There is burning sensation also.Please do help
I am 50 year old male and 96 kg weight and 5 feet 10 inches tall. I am suffering from bursitis in the left heel. What should I do?
I am suffering from cough and I have pain in the back. From last three days I have taken lots of medicine but none them make relief please help me to prescribe some medicine so I will get soon. Thank you in advance.
Hi I am male I am 20 years old man nd I have a problem with my left leg sometime I feel so much pain it was held accident when I was just 10 years old bt now I cant bear this pain.
I am 20 years old male I am suffering from backbone pain since from 2 years I have tried so many medicines and ointments proffered by medical shops and doctor but there is no use wt should I do to get rid out of this backbone pain?
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.