Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in alipurduar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Sanjay Mahato
Submit a review for Mr. Sanjay MahatoYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have sub total eardrum perforation. The problem is that I can hear what is being said but I don't understand the same (i miss to hear or understand a word or two). Is it hearing loss or something else? please advise.
Hello,my father is having hearing problem.We consulted a doctor.He conducted some tests and said he has cold accumulated in his ear and needs to be operated.Is there any other way?
I have hearing loss and my Audiogram report is below 60 he in both ears, how to solve this problem? Any treatment available or should go for hearing aid? If treatment is there wat would be the cost? Pls suggest me.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
Tip: Is a Low-salt Diet Thwarting Your Health Goals??