Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Jalna. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin DahiwalYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic for the past 5 years. My recent HBA1C IS 6.3, AVERAGE BLOOD GLUCOSE IS 134. NOW I AM USING TENELIGPTIN 20 MG AFTER MEALS AT NOON ONCE IN A DAY. ANOTHER MD DOCTOR SUGGESTED TO GO FOR METPHORMIN 750 MG morning AND 500 MG IN NIGHT. WHICH IS BEST. ARE THERE ANY ADVERSE EFFECTS WITH FIRST ONE. THANKS.
I have pimple problem since last few years So suggest me best medicine to rid off I got so much marks on my face and other parts of body.
Mera digestion system thik nahi hai. Aksar mera digestion system kharab ho jata hai. Iske liye mujhe kya krna chahiye?
I am having problem of loosing hair quickly from last one year. Pls check it out and help me to get rid of this problem. Thank you.
Actually I have a problem of my hair fall so could you please help me with that what type of meditation I need to do.
I lost somebody close last year and since then fell very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help.
He is having skin rash all the time and he gets rid of it temporarily by taking avil tablets. It could be some allergy. But exactly from what could be the cause?
I am 24 years old, female. I am suffering from hair loss since many months. My hair is quite dry and frizzy. Please guide me how to take care of my hair.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being.