Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Jalgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is aakash I am 21 years old I am indian so my question is I used why protein powder after workout so how I can washout protein powder in my body I have lots of pimple in my body like face my all over back and my neck so this is a situation help me.
Hello doctor. I Have pimples marks on my chicks I want to remove that it looks very, dirty and my skin is so much oily pls suggest me.
Hiiii. I had taken postpone tablets. Now it's been a week. I have not got my periods yet. I checked for pregnancy it's negative. What do I do. Please suggest me some tablet so that I can get my periods soon. Thanks.
How to stop and prevent kidney stones and what are the exercise and food that may decrease in risk of stones and how to stop infection of stones?
I didn't miss my periods but we had intercourse after that every day but I feel morning sickness and vomiting sensation for past 2days May I know whether am I pregnant. I check with test also it's negative.
Sir, I am 17 yrs. Old. My stomach pains during period. I can't do anything in my periods day. My period smells very bad. It has lack of blood too. What should I do doctor?
I am hepatitis b Positive patient My first hep b viral load (10/1/2017) is 5300 My second hep b viral load (4/7/2017) is 92 Can I continue my medicine to get cure? And what is the normal range of hep b viral load.
Sir my weight decreases sometimes. I feel sometimes good but after few days I feel tired and lazy no mood to work what can I do I am very sad I am student and itz very difficult to handle this situation.
I am a 58 years old male have diabetic problems since 1998 and taking Human mustards 10 unit in evening.
I am 29 year guy & I've been noticing some strange black spots on my skin recently and I'm worried. Can you please specify a solution.
Back pain: Is there any solution for back pain and weight gain for working women in this fast world? Am suffering from severe back pain. Am working in ITES /healthcare industry. Travelling 48 Kms up and down. Please suggest.
I have sole burning problem which goes up to knee from last 5-6 years. May you advise me what type of medicine I should take in homoeopathy.
Hi doctor, I am 39 years old and I tested positive for fatty liver about 5 years ago and also black spot on face. Present day nothing any medicine so please advice which medicine taken this situation.
My triglycerides level was 291 before 10 days when I checked my lipid profile. So Dr. suggest me to take roseday f 5.and I am taking that drug after dinner. Now my question is that can I take whisky when I am taking this drug? Is it harmful for me? Pls suggest.
I'm having lower back pain since last 2 months. My body type is slim and I have some fat on the tummy. The lower back pain subsides to 90% after bowel movements. I don't have constipation at all and drink avg 10 to 12 glass of luke warm water everyday. I have to go 4 to 5 times daily for bowel movements. My blood reports are all normal and uric acid is 6.5. So my doctor has advised me zyloric 100 mg 2 times daily. I have been taking it for last 10 days but no improvement. It is not due to less physical exercise or any heavy exercise. It's not muscular. I'm teetotaller and vegetarian. Please advise.
I had cutted my hand with blade in my tenth Clas. Right now the cuts are seen on hand. My question is how can be that marks on hand be gone.
I am 58 and suffering from back pain in the lower half, not very serious in nature but gives trouble while bending or picking something up from floor. Please advice how this can be mininmised! I have occasional pain in knee joint too in the right leg, more pronounced when I climb up the stairs. Please advice how to get rid of these.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.