Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Jalgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajendra SarodeYour feedback matters!
Well I had acl surgery. Diag:complete tear of acl with bucket handle tear of medial meniscus lt knee Surgery: managed by arthroscopic acl reconstruction using quadrupled st graft fixed with 20 mm endobutton on femoral side and 9×28 mm peek screw on tibial side+partial menisectomy and balancing of medial meniscus done. Just wanted to know if everything alright and further rehab? Answer please.
My mother, aged 58, is overweight (120 kg). She is suffering from knee pains. The doctors advice for replacing knees. While she is overweight, how many chances r there for successful knee replacement operation?
I have back pain from past 2 months, I have consulted many doctors but no relief is there. What should I do?
I am 35 years old. During my age of 25, while playing in a water game, I met small accident. Due to that in my neck, the tissue in c7 bone is slightly diverged. I know that there is no treatment that completely solve it. But what kind of exercise I have to do in order to avoid further issues. Kindly advise.
I am 22 yr female. Recently started working in IT. I have already started getting severe back aches. Wat to do?
I have back pain as I had an accident 3 years ago if I do carry any weight I will get severe back pain what should I do?
My mom is 51 years old house wife, she is having pain in her wrist from past 3 months while working she ll feel jerk and pain and in night she ll not able to move her wrist up-down little bit swelling is their. In 2004 she was suffering with sever backbone pain and she got relief from acupressure therapy. sometimes shoulders also pains.
Am. 28 years old am suffering last 6 month's bones weaknesses and especially bones joints legs, hands etc. please suggest me how to solve the problem I already contacted doctors his your alright.Please tell.
Hi I am 23 years old female for past 2 years I have back pain , 2 days before I took check up with doctor she said the bone adjacent to spinal cord is slightly moved towards left side (1 or 2 inch)
I am a 29 years old male. I am experiencing ache in my shoulders for the past 4 months and my tummy is also increased drastically in the past few years. I have a sitting job (9: 00 am to 7: 00 pm). Please advice?
Dear Doctor, from few days onwards I am getting little bit pain at the spot of complete left bottom of spinal cot on a particular time. And as well as right side also (most probably left side) please tell me some advice.
Bone issues are very common. From infection to inflammation to injuries to mere old age, bone issues are very common. Arthritis can happen with any of these conditions. The healing of this has two aspects one is to heal and reduce the pain and the second is to address the underlying condition. The range of motion needs to be improved, and further damage to the bones should be arrested.
Ayurveda identifies two types of joint problems, one is due to poorly nourished bones, which are prone to damage and the second is the over accumulation of toxins, leading to joint pain and stiffness. This joint pain would be further aggravated by damp weather.
Ayurveda also believes that the overdose of vaata leads to bone issues. So food items aimed at reducing vaata should be included so that balance is restored. There is more than one component to this healing. Food, lifestyle changes, herbs, and exercise manage bone issues, arthritis and the pain. Let’s see how.
- Food: Eating whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as a calcium rich diet is very essential for healing bones. Eat freshly cooked food items and include a lot of dairy products.
- Lifestyle: A regular sleep schedule, which is in sync with the biological clock, is very essential. Also eat at regular intervals with the meals getting lighter as the day goes by. Exercise, even in the form of brisk walk, helps soothe joints and keeps them agile.
- Massages: Oil massages like Abhyanga are very essential to prevent joint problems. They also help in reducing toxins, which are quite high in chronic conditions like arthritis. These oils can be applied directly on the joints too to improve lubrication, movement and reduce pain.
- Go anti ama: There is another component known as ama, which is an equivalent of toxins. The diet and lifestyle should be aimed at reducing ama, which gets accumulated with age in the form of digestive toxins. Eat food products that are easy to digest, consume ama reducing spices like turmeric and pepper, avoid daytime napping and exercise regularly.
In addition, the following herbs are known to be beneficial for bone health.
- Ashwagandha: It has rich anti-inflammatory properties, produces effects equivalent to steroids and helps in controlling joint pain and inflammation. Swelling and movement are also improved with its regular use.
- Boswellia: Combined with Ashwagandha, this is another wonder drug that helps reduce bone inflammation. It suppresses release of chemicals responsible for inflammation and helps control pain and swelling.
- Turmeric: One of the most acclaimed anti-inflammatory agents, it releases multiple enzymes and thereby controls inflammation.
So, for bone pain and arthritis, an NSAID is not the only remedy.