Book Clinic Appointment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Gum Hygiene Procedure
Gum Disease Treatment/ Surgery
Jewel Teeth Procedure
Metal Braces Procedure
Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Root Canal Treatment
Scaling And Root Planing Procedure
Smile Makeover Procedures
Space Maintainers Procedure
Special Care Dentistry
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul BhansaliYour feedback matters!
I'm male. I have pain on my lower side teeth and a black color on there. If I drink cool water or eat sweets then I feel teeth pain and totally irritating. So what I do doctor and RTC is good for it?
I have been suffering this below problem from last year. My cheeks are paining when I am watching tv working on my laptop watching movies. I don' t know why. Please suggest me doctor. I went to dental specialist he cleaned my teeth and send me. I scanned my cheeks it leaves me nothing.
I usually breath from my opened mouth at night. And drop lots of saliva on pillow. How can I cure it? because my nose are always blocked.
There is a lot of pain in my teeths please suggest something to overcome this pain. I am not able to talk speak or eat properly. I'll be really greatful to you for your valuable suggestions thank you.
I am 40 yrs old. And in 2012 I was diagnosed as a patient of apla. From till I am taking warfarin 5mg. But in these last three years I m having senstivity problem in my teeth. One by one I have gone for rct for 7 teeth. Still the problem is continuously coming in other teeth too. Is any connection of this with my disease & what is the remedy. Please guide me.
Can a root canal be done on the wisdom tooth? As I have both the wisdom tooth having hole and would want to fill it up and if require I am ok with root canal also. Doctors advise to take the wisdom tooth out but I do not want to loose my wisdom tooth. In one of the wisdom tooth, 15 years back a root canal was done but the silver filing came out. Please suggest a way to salvage wisdom tooth without it to take out.
My daughter is having front teeth to be trimmed her age is now 11 year is it possible to trimm it and what will be the expenditure ?
I have my wisdom tooth growing and my gums are paining a lot. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
Hello I have found the capital limits but can't anything about income assessment for HC2 or 3 - ie full or part help with dental costs. Does anyone have a rough idea of maximum income for eligibility? I'm over 60 and have both a state pension AND a supplementary pension so don't know if it is.
I am 22 years old male. I want to ask how can I whiten my tooth.? either by naturally or by medical treatments. Also tell me please if I would do medical treatment for whitening tooth or removing plough is there any side effects on tooth like losing tooth or any side effects.?
I am 20 years old, couple of years ago I started noticing I have smaller jaw and my teeth are protruding. Do I need to have a jaw surgery with braces or later will do the work.
Mera teeth bahut kharab hain. Mera danth main paoria ho gia. Main metronidazoleDG Gel use karta but mujhe koi faida nahi mila. Kia karon. Pls help.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.