Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jalgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PRASHANT PATILYour feedback matters!
I am very fatty mainly belly fat and I want to loose weight especially belly fat and I am doing my best but could not achieve my goal. I want to lose 4-5 kgs a month. Also tell what is medically permissible wight as per my height.
Hello doctor. I am a student and trying to qualify for army but I am not very much suitable for it, as I am not able to wake up early in the morning. Though I sleep at 8: 00 pm or at 12: 00, my morning starts at 9: 00 am. Suggest me exercises or any prescribed medicines related with the situation. Plz.
I have white spots on my face. I have tried consulting many doctors with various medicines but it was of no use. Please help me out.
Hello! my female friend has ESR level-60, she is becoming thin day by day and falling ill very frequently (at least once in month), she has asthma problem too. Her age is 21, can I know how serious the condition is and what are the measures to make the ESR level normal?
I am 19 years old, last week I had sex and from the third day I am having so much itching, redness and irritation in my vagina. What should I do. And if it seems to be any infection plss tell me what kind of infection it is.in detail please.
I have been facing problem of gums bleeding from few days please tell me any home remedies to stop it and my teeth became so sensitive with any hot and cold things which I consume. I have shown it to doctor but till its not getting stopped. Please let me know asap. Age-28.
I am 17 years and 4 months old male and I am suffering from under production of hormones ie ive no hairs anywhere on my body except on my head n my face look like 10 years old please suggest me what should I do.
My friend had unprotected sex & then within 24 hours she took an ipill. And suffered from periods within a week. 28 days has been passed from the day of her periods bt still she hasn't gone through her menstrual cycle so is she in trouble?
I am 27 years old and 67 kg in weight. I want to maintain weight and lose weight approx 10 kg. Please provide the suitable diet.
I am 23 male and having panic attack problem from the last 2 years what should I do for this problem!
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffee: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffee can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
There is probably no person who doesn’t lose some hair every day. In fact, losing about 100 hair in a day is considered normal. But if there is a problem of hair loss running in your family, you are vulnerable to lose even more hair. And it can lead to bald patches and spots in a short time. Approximately, half of all individuals suffer from this type of hair loss by the time they reach 50.
What are the causes of hair fall?
Although it has been speculated that hair loss is quite common, it could be a difficult thing to live with, particularly because it alters the way a person looks. Some of the most common causes of hair fall include:
Family history: hair fall is often inherited, indicating that it passes down from one generation to another. This is termed as female-pattern or male-pattern hair loss.
Stress: the present work culture exposes all people to a lot of mental stress. Hair fall can also be caused by physical stress stemming from some ailment, high fever, and surgeries.
Chemotherapy: a powerful medication destroying cancer cells, chemotherapy is also known to wreak havoc on hair.
Wearing away: hair damage can be caused by pulling back the hair, braiding it too tightly, making tight ponytails or by using too much of hair dryer, hair iron or hair straightener.
Iron deficiency: hair loss would be inevitable if one does not maintain a proper diet, particularly if it lacks protein and iron.
Hair diseases: hair disorders like ringworm, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other conditions can lead to loss of hair.
Thyroid: both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism are known to cause hair fall.
How is hair fall treated?
If you have hair loss and you are looking forward to treating it, then your hair loss treatment would depend on the type of hair loss you are suffering from.
If hair loss is induced by some ailment that can be treated or is not going to last long, then your hair would grow back in some time. For instance, if hair fall is caused by thyroid conditions, then administering thyroid medications can help.
When your hair loss is caused by stress or any underlying medical condition or any medication, then you should try to alleviate it in order to notice desirable improvements.
In case the hair fall is triggered by some hair disorders, it is important to consult a dermatologist for comprehensive treatment solutions.
PRP for hair fall
PRP or platelet rich plasma is a very effective treatment for hair loss. It involves drawing out the blood from the patient’s body which is already rich in blood platelets. This blood is then concentrated to extract enriched blood platelets in the form of a serum. This serum is then injected into the scalp. Prp treatment can even be combined with hair transplant surgery, medication and micro needling to enhance their effectiveness.
Advantages of prp treatment for hair fall-
- It is a non-surgical procedure so you don’t have to be sedated with anesthesia.
- It is a short duration procedure as prp procedure lasts for 60 to 90 minutes.
- It is extremely reliable, safe and authentic.
- Time taken for recovery is very short. You will see noticeable results in less than a week after this procedure while getting to see marked improvements over the course for the next few weeks and months.
- Hair loss is controlled doesn’t recur after this procedure while the result looks very natural.
Non-eligibility for a prp treatment
- If you are suffering from malignancies or blood-borne diseases you should not go in for a prp treatment.
- If you have a current infection you might not be able to sit for a prp hair treatment.
- Patients suffering from cerebral palsy and parkinson’s disease are not eligible for a prp treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or anemic, you shouldn’t opt for a prp treatment.
- If you are currently suffering from any form of skin diseases you shouldn’t opt for prp treatments either.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am so slim and I am a malaria paitient and I have treatment from 2 years and I am feel not so good please answer doctor.
Tips to Overcome Migraine:
- Stay well hydrated by drinking lot of water and other fluids.
- Never skip meals.
- Close eyes and rest.
- Get adequate sleep, as insufficient sleep may also trigger migraine.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Eat a proper balanced diet and maintain regular eating habits.
- Increase intake of omega 3 fatty acid-rich foods like flax seeds, walnuts, etc·
- Take a high-fiber diet- whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid consuming foods heavy in sugar and simple carbs.
- Don’t Stress·
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid fried foods.