Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Jalgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PRASHANT PATILYour feedback matters!
I am eating multani matti for around a month and now I am addicted to it. I know it's not good for kidneys. Now suggest me to resolve this issue. Please help.
I am 27 years old but I look like 22 years I want to build my body what should I do, which type of food I should prefer?
Doc I am 32 years old and suffering from high blood pressure and triglyceride for last one year. I have been checked by several docs and they gave me tablets like stamlo 5 mg to continue but I want a stable and permanent solution. As I am doing a marketing job thats why I have to travel extensively. My food habit was very bad once but right now I quited drinking and fatty foods. please do me a favour and give me a good solution so asap I will recover myself and can join any company.
I am having hairfall. I have used many shampoos but they are not effective. Could you please suggest me some home remedies for hairfall.
I have a very important presentation to give in office on this Wednesday. From all my previous experiences I am pretty sure I will have an anxiety attack for sure. This presentation is very important for my career and I cannot afford to mess this one up. I read on net about beta blockers that help suppress anxiety in such stressful situations. There's this medicine by the name of Atenolol available in india. You think it can be of help? What dosage of it should I take? Please reply soon. As this is urgent.
I have a disk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 80 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I have lot of hair in my body everywhere. But I am just 18 and mu forehead hair are start falling. Down Wht should I do to recover them back please help me.
I am having hairfall, I have shaved my head 4 times but no result is seen. Can you tell me some remedy for this or medicine.
Hi actually this is for my father. He is 45 years old. Who is a diabetes patient. He has been suffering from chronic dysentery for 16 years. What food should be nd should not be eaten in this. Give me a effective medicine for it.
I have multiple fibroids having regular periods4 to5 days ldont want to remove my uterus now please name sime home pathy treatment.
I am having acne problem from more than 3 months n have tried all the home remedies but unable to cure them suggest me what to do?
Want to gain weight, my height is 169 cm & weight is 52, please give me tips so that I can gain my weight. I am fully vegetarian.
I am 22 years of age with 5 feet 5 inches height and 45 kgs of weight. I have started to drink a litre of milk with half hour strength training like weight lifting daily. How much more calories do I need to gain around 1 lbs of muscle mass weekly. Reply asap.
Did you know that pregnancy can alter your libido, since it is influenced by biological, psychological and social factors? It is no surprise that the numerous hormonal changes and the emotional roller-coaster that a woman experiences during pregnancy, can change her desire for sex. Of course, no two woman's sexual drive is the same and hence the matter is very individual and unique for every woman.
But some common bodily trends are observed during the various trimesters of pregnancy.
1. During the first trimester of pregnancy, some women are put off by sex when the symptoms of nausea, vomiting and tiredness kick in. This can be blamed on the rise in the levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone. A woman would rather just catch up on lost sleep and lie in bed by herself, getting all the rest she can.
2. The second trimester brings relief in the symptoms felt during the first trimester. Some women experience a surge in their libido, as energy levels improve and they feel relatively more relaxed.
3. The third trimester brings with it weight gain, back pain and other symptoms which can lower a woman's sexual drive again.
4. Besides the typical changes that are brought on in the different trimesters, quite a few women report a heightened desire for sex. With all those pregnancy hormones flowing, it's understandable. During pregnancy, a woman's breasts get bigger and more sensitive. The vulva also becomes engorged from extra blood flow and even more sensitive, which could lead to more enjoyable pregnancy sex.
5. Another fact is that, with no longer having to worry about contraception during this time, both partners welcome the fact that they can have sex anytime they want or without worrying about the obligations of ovulation.
So basically, a woman can easily embrace her sexual desire during this special time of pregnancy. As long as a doctor doesn't suggest otherwise, it is perfectly safe for a woman to revel in her new found desire and have sex with her partner until the baby arrives.