Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in BHUSAWAL and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Piyush Talele
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush TaleleYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old male and suffering from lower back pain for last 1 month. Pain starts due to heavy weight lifting. X- ray of lower back is normal. I am attaching mri report. I am facing problem in bending forward, weight lifting and sitting for more than 20 minutes. Please tell me possible treatment.
Hi, my age is 26 I have diagnosed by mild pcod 6 months before I took treatment for 6 months after that my periods where almost regular till now my weight is in control, started yoga but still started facing problem. Again. I want to try ayurvedic or any home made medication.
I'm 18 years old and I do regular exercise and keep my body fir but I'm unable to grow and I'm taking healthy foods regularly suggest me some steps to grow?
Premenstrual syndrome is a common condition that affects women who are menstruating. A multitude of psychological and physical symptoms might show up before the onset of a menstrual period. What causes PMS is unknown, but fluctuating hormonal levels (progesterone and oestrogen) seem to be linked to it.
PMS has many symptoms. These vary in severity and frequency and aren’t the same in every woman. These are the common symptoms of PMS:
1. Tenderness of breasts
3. Increase in weight
5. Impaired concentration
6. Backaches or headaches
10. Depression or mood swings
11. Overeating or food cravings
A doctor might recommend a few tests to understand and rule out related symptoms:
- Diary: Keeping track of the PMS symptoms in a diary for a few months to check the duration will help you understand the condition better. You might be able to see recurring patterns in your behaviour and moods after keeping track of them for few consecutive months.
- Thyroid test: Thyroid disease is fairly common in women and a lot of its symptoms match those of PMS. To rule out any thyroid problem, a test can be done to check the efficiency of the thyroid.
Relief can be found by treating the symptoms as there is no prevention of the condition. A nutritious diet, sufficient rest and exercise can help deal with the symptoms better.
- Nutrition: Proper nourishment leads to overall mental and physical well-being. Dietary changes like consuming less caffeine, sugar and salt might reduce the PMS symptoms. Supplements prescribed by your doctor such as vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and vitamin B6 help as well.
- Medications: Painkillers such as naproxen, ibuprofen and aspirin may provide relief from cramps, backache, breast tenderness and headache. If the PMS causes severe depression, your doctor may prescribe certain antidepressants.
- Being Informed: Tracking your periods by maintaining a monthly diary can help you understand and in turn prevent the severity of the PMS symptoms. Learning about coping mechanisms can help you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.