Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Erandol. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Makarand PingaleYour feedback matters!
I m 50 years old man. My mouth is not open properly. Chewing tobacco products since many years. What can I do suffering this problem?
I am 23 years old. My teeth use having little bit of spaces and they are little bit of uneven for top teeth. I was unable to laugh properly. I am going abroad after 2-3 months. Can I have braces for my teeth. How much time will it take to adjust my teeth.
I have pain in my teeth for last 2 days. I have tried pain killers but I am not feeling relieved. What should I do?
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr.
How to cure mouth ulcers? I frequently get mouth ulcers so please tell me a home remedy or cure for it.
Hi, From a very long time, my left side of the tongue is getting touched by 3rd molar teeth and my tongue is hurting, Have shown to doctors, some say it is nothing to do with teeth, have applied kenacort to tongue, have got teeth little bit grinded also, there is a slight relief from that but still it is rubbing against the teeth. What do I do? Please suggest.
I have ulcer problem in my mouth from childhood I am so frustrate about that what should I have to prevent from ulcers. Pleas said me.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layer of enamel.
How to control body fitness. Than. How to pressing teeth doctor. My tongue pain on every day I have clean to my teeth. What I can do it doctor?
Meri sister 23 years ki h & uske masure ghish rahe h. Kya problem ho sakti h na remedy. becuase uske teeth weak ho rahe h masure ke galne se? please help me kya kare?
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.