Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jalgaon,Nashik,Parola. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My husband is having pimple (phunci in hinder) wd puss near his hips n its 15th that another is growing. Whats the reason behind that its so painful also.
Hi Dr. I am 21 years old girl. I have issue with my periods. As they are irregular and I am very worry about it. As they become after two or some times after 3 months. And I think so thats why my lower belly fat is increasing as my whole body is skinny but I have little belly fat. So please help me what can I do for it?
I am 22 year old female. My hairs are extremely thin and weak, and have split ends all over. They seems to be very dull and unhealthy. I apply almond or coconut oil once or twice a week and use Halo shampoo for hair wash thrice a week. Suggest some remedy or medicine by which I can get strong, long, shiny and healthy hair, and can get rid of split ends.
Hello sir/madam, I have consulted you already. Now I have meet from another doctor and again checkup then found the stone size is 5mm in left side kidney in deep. So please guide me, either operation is needed for this size of stone or this can be removed by medicine. Please give me a proper advise. Thanks, Sushil Kumar.
What are the different symptoms of malaria and dengue and what are precautions that we should take to prevent ourselves from these diseases?
I am 29 years old Male, I have arthritis and spondylysis. Is there any cure of this? I have regular pain in back and chest. My walking style had also changed.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"