Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Jalgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PatilYour feedback matters!
I have used all of medicines to remove my pimples and for these pimples my forehead are full of pimples mark so please tell me how I can rid of this marks and these pimples.
I have the problem of hair loss.My hair is falling very rapidly.Please suggest me treatment for that.
I want to lose weight. But because of long working hours and long distance travel(as my office is very far from home!), losing weight is becoming a distant dream! Also, I cannot compromise on food because of my rigorous workload.I bring food from canteen in lunch always as I am unable to carry food from home due to early morning hours. Please suggest how to lose flab in such situation?
Cold is one of the most common diseases in the world. It is a communicable disease, mainly occurring during seasonal change, even though it is not chronic in nature. And homeopathy has the most effective medicines which treat common cold without the side effects.
Read on to know which are those:
- Natrum mur: This medicine is effective for a runny nose, with initially clear snot thickening after a period of 24-48 hours.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is advisable for the known symptoms of common cold such as headache, fever, fatigue, drowsiness, shivers, etc.
- Eupatorium perf: This medicine is effective in case of recurring thirst, sore muscles and bones, and immense headache that get worse on any kind of movement.
- Arsenicum iod: If you are experiencing continuous sneezing with burning sensation and a nasal discharge, this is the medicine you should take.
- Aconite: This homeopathic medicine is recommended when the most preliminary signs of common cold appear, such as getting thirsty frequently and being overly-anxious.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is for more severe signs of cold, such as high fever and persistence of a throbbing headache.
- Ferrum phos: This medicine is also given at the preliminary stage, when the onset is slow, with mild fever, which gets worse especially with the approach of night.
- Pulsatilla: When you have a nose with dense discharge and blocked ears, remember that these symptoms may worsen at night. This is the medicine best suited to your cold in such a situation.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is effective for constant sensation of chill, with warmth not felt even in the comfort of the bed. It is also effective for headaches, blocked nose, body-aches, and nausea as results of the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
1. Williams pears can help individuals fight infections.
Williams pears are a good source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a powerful natural water-soluble antioxidant that helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and eliminates cancer-causing free radicals in the body.
2. Williams pears can help slow down aging.
Adequate vitamin C can also create and maintain collagen, an essential protein found in hair and skin.
3. Williams pears are a rich source of antioxidants.
Williams pears contain many antioxidants like vitamin C and chlorogenic acid. Antioxidants seek and neutralize typical cell-harming free radicals that can destroy cells or turn them into cancer cells.
4. Williams pears will improve digestive health.
Williams pears are a good source of fiber. Dietary fiber can help prevent constipation, making one’s bowel movement easier to manage. Fiber can also scrape cholesterol out of the arteries and blood vessels. One Williams pear contains 5 grams of dietary fiber. The daily recommended dietary fiber intake for men and women are 38 grams and 25 grams, respectively.
5. Williams pears can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Williams pears have a great potassium to sodium ratio. One Williams pear contains 176 milligrams of potassium, compared to 1.5 milligrams of sodium. This helps the blood vessels relax and maintains proper blood pressure.